Does he have a wife / girlfriend?

avesophia

Does he have a wife / girlfriend?
astro_w2gw_b_g.63053.51189.png

Last edited:

Chrysalis

His part of marriage is @ 28 degrees Sagg. His second significator sun is trine Jupiter, the ruler of the part. So he is either married or in a committed relationship. But if you get to know him more, he won't tell you he's already with someone as him/venus is squaring Neptune.

ameliaastrology

L7 Venus is meeting Mercury in House 7 and Mercury is still under the sunbeams. Sun is his co-significator. Mercury rules House 10 - it's possible they're official in some capacity. Engaged, co-hab, married.

And as Chrysalis noted, Jupiter cast an EXACT trine with Sun. Jupiter is the natural ruler of wives. That weighs in, too.

Amelia

avesophia

His part of marriage is @ 28 degrees Sagg. His second significator sun is trine Jupiter, the ruler of the part. So he is either married or in a committed relationship. But if you get to know him more, he won't tell you he's already with someone as him/venus is squaring Neptune.
Thank you!

avesophia

L7 Venus is meeting Mercury in House 7 and Mercury is still under the sunbeams. Sun is his co-significator. Mercury rules House 10 - it's possible they're official in some capacity. Engaged, co-hab, married.

And as Chrysalis noted, Jupiter cast an EXACT trine with Sun. Jupiter is the natural ruler of wives. That weighs in, too.

Amelia
Thank you!

tikana

this a**hole has a gf/wife + another woman

cause umm

he is venus
venus is in gemini
merc conj venus

he is def in a very tight relationship.
also there is another woman (sun)

dump him

Last edited:

avesophia

this a**hole has a gf/wife + another woman

cause umm

he is venus
venus is in gemini
merc conj venus

he is def in a very tight relationship.
also there is another woman (sun)

dump him
Wow... Thank you! Though he was also interested in me, asked me if I have a boyfriend, which types of men I like and so on...

rafaella

It seems he has interest in several people, Venus in sign of dual gemeni, ruled by Mercury, its fickle, Venus retrograde, its debilitated. So he is very changeable, he seems to be returning to someone. Sun in his own house, sun being the secondary significator for him, he is out to please himself, and his ego. A bit of a player? Maybe flirts right and left?

Mars exalts Venus, be careful, don't start dreaming about him, he is not worth it.