Lost Cat - 2 weeks ago - Not Giving Up

Ama59

Hello, I'm sorry for my first post to be asking for help. I'm just so frantic. My beautiful simaese torti mix kitty Blossom escaped the backyard on May 19 when we were out of town. There is a very small hole we hadn't noticed. She wasn't happy being in the yard with our other cat and I was ready to move her back into the house. When we returned the afternoon of May 20th,we couldn't find her. We found a tiny space under the fence. We live on a corner, but she is cautious,and we haven't found her in any road. I searched 2 close neighbors property and spike with several others. Flyers on 9 telephone poles. Walked the neighborhood calling for her everyday at least once or twice. Please, where is she? I will go to her. Question is where has she gone, what direction or type of hiding place, like inside a neighbors house or still outside? Please help I will be so cooperative and responsive. We even hiked the nearby tap grasses and creek looking for her.
Where is my Blossom cat?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥
Ama.

Attachments

• astro_2at.jpg
    astro_2at.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Ama59

I'm trying to attach the chart I got on astro last night. I hope this works. I'm trying to interpret it, but I can't understand all the connecting lines in the chart, that part is too beyond me as I'm only a beginner.

Attachments

• astro_2at.jpg
    astro_2at.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

Cat is represnted with Moon. Ruler is in succedent house so it will take longer to find.

However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage, or in the garden. search for it at church yard, cemetery, cave, city dump, business place, brick building, city hall, police station, funeral parlor, court house, the parent's home, brick building, corner building, abandoned building.
It can be in or near a thorny, open country area, rocky and uncultivated barren ground, places where lumber is stored, fallow ground, neglected land, gravel pits, next to an old tree that is struggling for survival, near a tar or cement driveway, near the foundation of the house, near a gate, fenced or roped in area, a shaded area, a thorny or bushy area, next to a large rock, a place with a bad smell, a vacant house or lot, near Pine trees. A friend may have seen it .

Direction: South by East
Near colour: white, sea green, silver, light blue, violet, red-orange, pale yellow

POF is in Vi in 7th hosue. Search for it near doctor's office, health spa, veterinarian's office, nursing home, dry cleaners, grocery store, accountant's office, pharmacy, zoo, police station, tenant place or near a meadow, land that is level and fertile, gardens, and grazing land for domestic animals, garage that is rented, part of the yard where pets are kept, a doghouse, grain field, orchard, and storehouse.
Partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it.

Direction: West
Near colour: grey, brown, navy-blue, spotted, violet, yellow, beige

Vanja

Hi :)

Did u find the cat?? I'm thinking with this horary that something unexpected happened to it.. Have u been to the vets office or the pound (not sure of the name in English sorry)? The place where they take strays..
I also have a Siamese. I feel for u! Don't lose hope <3

Last edited:
Hello Ama

Am a neophyte student Astrologer - am hoping you have knowledge of your kitty sometime soon.

Have you a personal opinion or interpretation of the chart?

When the lord(s) of the cat (6th house Mercury/Moon) & your lords-ambassadors (Mars/Saturn/Uranus) make harmonious aspect there is a reuniting energy for the both of you. There is no aspect that could speak specifically of that type of energy between these planets.

Do you know of a neighbor child (Mercury combust Sun-will Cazumi (sits on the Kings lap), meaning the cat is under some ‘hidden protection’ possibly. The Sun in Gemini in your 4th house is a fore-knowledge of the circumstances, indicates an ‘identity reflection’ delivered by a neighborhood community individual, or a ‘sibling’ of the neighbor, near your home.

(Mercury/lord of small animals with the Sun in the 4th house) Someone whom has taken a fancy openly for the cat whom could be hiding her/him, you might inquire there. You also might go about the neighborhood where you have put up the fliers to see if the poster has been taken down in that area - the identification factor?

Moon (detriment) is besieged between Saturn & Pluto which is emotionally not a good augur, she in the 11th and nearing Pluto in the 12th means feelings are dismayed and sorrow-fear the cat is passed because so much time will elapse before new of any kind will assuage. I don’t think all is lost for your kitty, in this is the case, as the lord of the cat’s 8th house is Saturn/Uranus which is in Venus/Jupiter term, it is a protective influence. Venus is also upon the cat’s 6th house Ascendant in Cancer. I should look diligently and implore women in the neighboring community – letting each you speak to realize the extent of the situation, how you ‘feel’ desperately sad - about your lost kitty.

You have said you put fliers about – the advertising (Jupiter in 9th in a grand trine) is shown as a ‘benefit’ that may lead to bringing the cat back to you. Venus in Cancer (in the home of a near neighbor, speaks of hidden love for the cat and may describe the factor that is holding back your cat’s presence? Venus trines first Jupiter (in the 9th of advertising) & then Neptune in your 1st house. The Moon (woman) gives opportunity by her sextile by a TOL conjunct energy from Saturn to sextile Jupiter & then to sextile Neptune (intercepted Neptune describes a vague type of worry or subtle awareness you can’t quite put your finger on to make for evidence?

If the Cat will return to you it will be an involvement with Saturn whom is retrograde. The trine he makes to Uranus in 6 – 7 weeks (in 2nd of possessions) links you physically, is a sudden occurrence or awareness of the condition & whys & wherefores of the cat’s disappearance, where-bouts. Saturn (take Uranus) is your Ascendant lord & am thinking because the Moon (cat) has just left the conjunction with Saturn (you) she is the translator of light (TOL) from Saturn (denial-loss) - becomes the motivator (Cardinal - angst) & that in due time trines Uranus in Taurus near your 3rd house, the neighboring community (Uranus) awareness eventually pays off.

The natural lord of small animal’s is Mercury with Moon as help –Mercury sextiles N.N. in your 6th house (proactive effort) so the fate of the kitty largely depends on your diligent efforts.
The Ascendant in Aquarius shows how you do not wish to give up hope the kitty will return & with Uranus in a fixed sign Taurus in the 12th house from a neighbor’s (3rd) Ascendant this could reflect that the cat’s new home will not be revealed easily right away, and will remain a permanent possession of someone in the community should you not act.

At any rate there are hidden factors which involve the where-bouts of your kitty. The cat may be hiding underneath something that enables transport near your home (Mercury obscured by the Sun in Gemini).

Additionally when the cat’s lord is retrograde it shows a ‘returning’ to the home or owner, I haven’t looked in the ephemeris to see if Mercury will retrograde soon, but Mars will, which means a retracing of steps to gain your hopes? It will take some time and effort-yet I think you will have some closure eventually.

All the best to you
StarGazerSiren

Attachments

• Ama Lost Cat JPG.pdf
    86.2 KB · Views: 24