Will we sell the home within 6 weeks?

Mariam

-----------------

---------------

Last edited:

waybread

Mariam, I am seeing some mixed testimony here.

You are symbolized by Saturn. In the 12th house it makes me wonder if you are fully aware of the circumstances of your house sale. This might be anything from an unrealistic view of the home-buying market in your area, or perhaps you haven't fully disclosed everything a prospective buyer should know about your house.

The domiciled sun as ruler of the 7th house makes me wonder if it's a buyer's market.

The moon (ruler of your current home as well as your emotional stake in the matter) as well as Venus (ruler of your current home) are combust the sun.

The moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Mars, who might be a buyer. But Mars lacks essential dignity, so be wary of accepting an offer on your house, only to have the sale fall through.

I would view money from the sale of your house as the 2nd from the 4th, or 5th house. It is ruled by Mercury. Mercury also has no essential dignity. "Right-pricing" your home seems like a good idea.

Had you thought of renting your house if it doesn't sell before you leave? Possibly you know someone who could keep an eye on the tenants once in a while; or there is a rental management agency in your area. It's harder to sell a house with a tenant in it, but if you don't need your equity out of the house, this is one option.

You don't mention if you are working with a real estate agent, but if your house remains empty and on the market, hopefully s/he can arrange to keep the yard in good shape.

I sure hope your house sells soon, but it is not a bad idea to have a Plan B.