Grand trine Earth - What says about you

bgb

What characteristics Grand Trine like that (pic uploaded) gives you?

Attachments

• trine.jpg
    trine.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 27

IleneK

Premium Member
A grand trine in earth suggests that you will find satisfaction and skill if you actually do things with your body, especially with your hands.

I would mention that these astrological configurations are between actual astrological bodies, like planets, rather than points, like Asc, MC, the lunar nodes and the like. So this is not a grand trine, but the trine energy from the two planets involved do easily flow through your Asc.

bgb

Hello
Does it still means that I might feel satisfactions from doing things with hands, even if that trine is with the Asc.?

Osamenor

Staff member
Hello
Does it still means that I might feel satisfactions from doing things with hands, even if that trine is with the Asc.?

I would think so. Virgo is all about doing, working on something, developing a skill. Taurus is a very physical sign that needs to be hands-on, and Mars needs physical work, physical movement. Just having Mars in Taurus trine a Virgo ascendant tells us that you would be very motivated to work at something, physically. Neptune adds a note of creativity and mysticism. This might be an inspired creative work: maybe dancing, maybe crafts, maybe creating works of art.

bgb

Thank you for explaining it.
Does t-squares and cradles add bad influences, as I have 3 cradles recording to the chart.( I used website astro-charts.com)

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you for explaining it.
Does t-squares and cradles add bad influences, as I have 3 cradles recording to the chart.( I used website astro-charts.com)

Not bad influences. They just make the picture more complex. Which is to be expected. Birth charts are complex. People are complex.