Will he be back?

venusarising

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if my cosignifier the moon will connect to retrograde saturn even though they are in different signs?if so, is it the moon applying to Saturn? Or Saturn applying to moon?
In terms of timing would we look to the houses (succeedent) and the signs? Which sign would point to timing? The sign or the moon or the sign of Saturn?

Thanks all for your insight!:)

**Give me a second, I have to remember how to post charts here*** sorry some buttons are not showing up on mobile version. I have to get on desktop I guess

Attachments

• astro chart whbb.jpg
    astro chart whbb.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Chrysalis

A slower planet can't apply to a faster planet, its always faster that applies to a slower.

If this is a chart recently from today, as moons in pisces, then moon/saturn are sextile, so as long as when you did the chart, moon has not passed this applying sextile (the degrees are less than saturns) then this sextile will be formed.

The thing is though you would be sun, and you are void.

venusarising

A slower planet can't apply to a faster planet, its always faster that applies to a slower.

If this is a chart recently from today, as moons in pisces, then moon/saturn are sextile, so as long as when you did the chart, moon has not passed this applying sextile (the degrees are less than saturns) then this sextile will be formed.

The thing is though you would be sun, and you are void.

Hi Chrysalis,

Thank you for your reply. This is actually from a couple weeks ago. I've just been waiting to see how it plays out, but I'd like some input about it.
I'm the sun and he's Saturn. We are separating. Sun trine Pluto could mean some obsessive thoughts possibly.
He's also a very plutonian person generally and I'm actually a natal taurus sun person which I thought was a weird synchronicity. ;)

venusarising

I was just confused by how Saturn and moon would connect because Saturn retrogrades but does not move into moon sign before it goes direct. So would this chart play out before Saturn goes direct? I'm moon does it mean I move towards him, ugh?

Chrysalis

Moon and saturn can't connect, neither can moon and sun, their all inconjunct signs from each other. Moons trying her best to make amends with this aspect with mercury, but merc don't wanna know....then moons void, its not happening.

venusarising

also, would his cosignifier be the sun or mars? I get confused about how that is calculated. also, moon connects to uranus towards the end, I think?

thanks! :)

Chrysalis

also, would his cosignifier be the sun or mars? I get confused about how that is calculated.

thanks! :)

His co sig can't be sun as your sun, moon can't aspect saturn being in a different sign, moons only next connection with saturn is the conjunction in capricorn, but this still won't bring anything positive.

venusarising

also, I read somewhere that one type of reception is when the quesited or questor switch cosignifiers... I'm sure it's not as simple as that, but that's why I thought if I were sun, or for example if the quesited were moon then that might mean that there is some mutual connection? maybe not, but just curious if that has any meaning. also with sun my signifier on the mc in a harmonious contact with the moon means I will get my wish granted :) I read that somewhere too, but it may not mean anything in this instance... these are just the questions I had ...
Thank you!

I'm not trying to make more out of it just trying to make sense of the info I have in my head... what you said about mercury sounds like him ;)

Chrysalis

also with sun my signifier on the mc in a harmonious contact with the moon means I will get my wish granted :)

Suns approx 10 degrees away from the MC for any significance really, unless this shows a timing of you and his seperation ?

Moons not in no harmonious contact with you the sun, or him saturn...which means that moon is not helping, and moon can't help either of you.