Moving under Saturn transit

Pallas-trine-Mars

I'm thinking about moving, but right now Saturn is moving through Virgo, my ascendant sign (but it won't reach my EP until July or my placidus Ascendant until January), is it ok to move or should I stay put until Saturn enters Libra/leaves my 1st house? If anyone has ever moved under the same circumstances, how did it turn out?

waybread

Moving house is probably a 4th house matter, unless you are moving overseas, which might relate to the 9th house. Unless you are having particular health/mind/body issues (which are first house matters), I can't see that Saturn in the first should be any particular problem for a house move....unless it is squaring a 4th house planet (if any), or possibly the ruler of your 4th house. You can determine the ruler of your 4th house, by looking at the sign on the house cusp, and then locating its planetary ruler by house and sign. For example, if you have Sagittarius on the cusp of your 4th, you might check out its ruler Jupiter. Saturn in the first could be a time of low vitality, but it is often a great time to lose weight, as Saturn limits what it touches. I lost a lot of weight the last time Saturn was in my first house...but sadly, I gained it back later. Saturn is not an evil planet, but he is one who shows us where in life we need to pull up our socks--or hopefully, where we have done so.

Pallas-trine-Mars

Saturn's not evil, but it is extremely negative and very good at creating opposition, loneliness and hopelessness, I guess my real fear is the negativity of where I am now following me courtesy of the ringed devil.

waybread

Have you read Liz Greene's book on Saturn, "New Look at an Old Devil"? Highly recommended. The thing with any of these "heavy" planets is to realize that you are all of the elements of your chart. The more you can own Saturn and the constructive traits that he represents, the better I think Saturnine matters will go for you. If you look at the Capricorn chapter in Linda Goodman's "Sun Signs" book, you will get the picture. I don't mean to sound insensitive about your "negativity" though--but it is a little hard to respond to it without any details.