Neptune in an Angular house

AppLeo

I have Neptune in the first and it's like I carry a mirror in front of me wherever I go.

Frisiangal

My son has Neptune conjunct MC in both soft and harsh aspect.
He used to suffer from a failure complex. Events in maturity changed that. He's now successful in his Neptune type career in the helping profession, giving first aid instruction techniques in different branches of business. E.g. A lawyers office doesn't need to know what to do when a child spills hot water over itself, yet does need to know where and how to use the hose in case of fire in the building, as well as carry the injured out!

He now has what I call his 'lame duck syndrome'. His own years of losing everything and all it involved brings out his understanding of what others are going through. He takes pity upon them, is there to offer help; to carry and support those who are in need of it whenever. There are more than enough Neptune type 'parasites' who feed off and take advantage of this side of his character.

Divorced, he obviously meets unattached women. In the last several years, a colleague needing a 'temporary' home found refuge in his house, becoming an infested plague he had difficulty getting rid of. HE was at fault for telling HER that she should look for her own accommodation.
He became very interested in a young woman he met through his work with a child. They saw each other for several months, after which she said she was pregnant. His eyes opened. It was impossible that the child could be his. The woman ended the relationship. He was 'able to escape' the rope of that one.

A 'friend' made when respective daughters became friends at school is 'a psychic and alternative healer.' He 'senses' situations and uses natural herbs to evaluate and alleviate pain. He has never worked any other job, even though his 'business' has never gotten enough off the ground to provide for his 2-family, 5 children, relationship. His partner has to work a low paid job. He's a charming man in himself, yet always with a bottle in his hand. Having known what it is to be rock bottom himself, my son loaned him a tidy sum of money with the proviso it would be paid back in regular monthly instalments. 15 months and one instalment later, his 'friend' asked for a second loan, which was refused. This was NOT taken kindly by the friend! It was learned later that loans have been asked of various friends and family.

With his natal Saturn opposing natal Neptune, he is learning 'the hard way'
that his 'lame ducks' will sink because they can't swim on their own unless through help from others; i.e. him.

Kitchy

Banned
Fris -

I have Neptune in 4th - I have been burned as well - by a hot cooked freshed out of the oven TV dinner in the projects of L.A. County. My mom handed me the plate with the slippery aluminum 60's dinner out of the oven and all the meat and gravy fell on my chest. I had a cloud sized blister on my chest for two weeks before it went away and I am not kidding you, I don't have a scar, but I developed freckles on my chest from it.

My mom blamed it on the dress I was wearing - the cute flowery print dress bought from a nice store in st. lous MO that my grandmother sent me. My mom disposed of the dress immediately following and told me that her mom had cursed her through me.

This is how gypsy's roll on the angles.

I still remember that dress and that t.v. dinner - salisbury steak with corn and mashed potatoes. I was hungry all day and waiting for it. Until all of that.

Neptune on the angles is not pretty, ever, not ever, not ever never ever.

Unless your Sun Merc Mars Venus trines it - in which case it's a game of too much cake but I eat it anyway.

I have Neptune in the first and it's like I carry a mirror in front of me wherever I go.

That's interesting, you feel like others are projecting their stuff on you?

I have Neptune in the 4th which in itself I have never considered an issue, but it's square my Mercury in the 1st.
I felt confused since middle school, and had this impression that other people/ friends of mine were so clear in their heads, which was reflected in their behaviors, and that just puzzled me. I never understood how most people can just walk around clear and determined in their direction in life in such a confusing world.
Or how can they have so clearly isolated opinions about things.

Also I think at least in my case Neptune in the 4th is about me living in my own personal Wonderland, and I need to push myself outside into the real world more. But unless the "real world" has something interesting to offer, I'm back to la-la land in my head.
But at least I'm never bored :)

Anyway, if I could I would switch Neptune with Mercury between the 4th and the 1st for a while to experience how that is, maybe that would help lessen the mental tension :)

aquarius7000

...I have Neptune in the 4th which in itself. ...Also I think at least in my case Neptune in the 4th is about me living in my own personal Wonderland, and I need to push myself outside into the real world more. But unless the "real world" has something interesting to offer, I'm back to la-la land in my head. ...
Hi,

I do not think your living in your own personal wonderland has to do with your Nep in the 4th house, but more with the Nep-Mer connection, with Mer being thinking and Nep being escapism and creativity both.

I have Neptune in the 4th, too. With me it results in my living close to water, or if I am not close to water per se, I find myself looking for the closest pool facility. Also, my parental home and my own place have also been quite religious/spiritual with prayers said everyday.

AppLeo

Fris -

I have Neptune in 4th - I have been burned as well - by a hot cooked freshed out of the oven TV dinner in the projects of L.A. County. My mom handed me the plate with the slippery aluminum 60's dinner out of the oven and all the meat and gravy fell on my chest. I had a cloud sized blister on my chest for two weeks before it went away and I am not kidding you, I don't have a scar, but I developed freckles on my chest from it.

My mom blamed it on the dress I was wearing - the cute flowery print dress bought from a nice store in st. lous MO that my grandmother sent me. My mom disposed of the dress immediately following and told me that her mom had cursed her through me.

This is how gypsy's roll on the angles.

I still remember that dress and that t.v. dinner - salisbury steak with corn and mashed potatoes. I was hungry all day and waiting for it. Until all of that.

Neptune on the angles is not pretty, ever, not ever, not ever never ever.

Unless your Sun Merc Mars Venus trines it - in which case it's a game of too much cake but I eat it anyway.

I don't see how getting burned has anything to do with Neptune in the 4th house. :lol:

Slytherin88

I have neptune conjunct descendant. There is a big wall between me and others. They just don't seem to understand me. I'm often misunderstood.

GemaaaSpirit

Slytherin88, it's funny you say that because I think I do too and always felt like that... misunderstood as heck.

The thing is, feeling misunderstood is very common in our human psychology, just like feeling "unique" in relation to others, somehow.. but I do think it has to do. Try stuff like a manifestation miracle and even if it doesn't work you do have someone who understands, which is yourself. Ignore the rest and be yourself :joyful:

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

My best friend has an 8th house Neptune. She's a very sensitive person, very compassionate. She senses the people and situations very well and is able to see both sides of the story always. She has a tendency to put others first and sometimes lacks the capacity to see that actually she is the one who was wounded and that the other person is really a mean one.