What indicates constant Wanderlust?

Oddity

I was going to say that Moon in the first house is a primary sign - and then you posted your chart. Lo and behold, Moon in 1!

It's also squaring Mars, which is an indicator of travel. That would push it a bit more.

Oddity

It depends on which house system you're using. Whole signs work for some things - but unlike a lot of folks who practise more or less traditional astrology, I find that they fall down on delineations, especially if you're born far from the equator.

You've done your chart in Placidus, which is as valid as any. The moon is angular, in the first house, and exalted. You're going to feel it. If you were looking at, say, your typical mannerisms, then Mercury would probably describe them better because that's right on the ascendant, but the moon is still going to make its influence felt in your life.

The career stuff is harder to call with just a cursory look, but with Saturn in Capricorn in 10 and ruling 10, plus squaring Mercury, law doesn't seem so far afield for you - maybe international or entertainment law of some sort?

Venus rising before the Sun, and sextile to Mercury should give you some gift in writing and speaking, and that works for law, too. The reason I think of possibly entertainment law is because of Venus' position in the chart.

unique_astrology

Your Sun is strong as it is exactly square the MC. You are probably very self assured. That strong Sun is in a square to Uranus - an urge to uproot; travel is one possibility, an interest in the unusual ( astrology?) another. You might like to be where the action is, try new things, colorful clothes.

The attached chart with partial speculum in the center shows that your Moon and Mercury rise together and are conjunct the Asc of your chart perhaps indicating a quick, fluid mind. The ever changing Moon there could re-enforce, or by itself, indicate an urge to travel. Mercury angular is often seen in the charts of those who do well financially (communication necessary for making contacts and conducting business).

Now on to the mini spec. Your charts MC is at 277°23'. An exact square to that is 7°23' (277°23' + 90° = 367°23' - 360° = 7°23. Your Sun is at 7°34'.

MC 277°23'. Moon and Mercury on the Asc at 276°28' and 276°31' respectively.

A trine to the MC is at 37°23' (277°23' + 120° = 397°23 - 360° = 37°23. Your Moon is at 37°24' - another strong indicator of a desire to travel, like being on the go, comfortable with change, etc., etc., etc.

Which (etc., etc., etc) reminds me of this movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVPnWmUqd4

While looking for the above clip this one came up first and after watching it I thought the ladies might enjoy some visual Chocolate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng7jUTiM21A

Addendum:

http://www.zmovie.tw/movies/view/shall-we-dance

#4 FILENUKE worked for me. Click on "Watch Full", click on free, click icon to play.

Attachments

• Moor.gif
    Moor.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Krewster

Not seeing huge indicators of wander lust but maybe an astro reason for not wanting to “get stuck” near home (your Ven 45 the Sun can indicate a basic instinct to delay settling down romantically adding to the others-mentioned Sun 90 Uran with which it almost forms a 45-90-45 triangle).

On the other hand, Sat quintile’s your Sun and tri-decile’s your Moon, indicating the ability and desire to build and maintain more than average structure to your life.

Maybe a compromise is to check out all the jobs available in overseas law firms (e.g., in Asia) for native English language qualified members of your profession.