please explain the aspects of my chart.

Are the 12th house placements

• Total voters

miquar

Re: one chart reading request posted many times, to miquar

No problem. It occurred to me I should clarify something - when I said there may be an issue with greed, I meant that you may not be able to let yourself enjoy the sensual and physical fruits of the manifest world, because you may feel that this would be too self-indulgent. You might have been given messages during your upbringing that one shouldn't be too focused on material gain or physical indulgence, or messages that it is futile to attempt to find fulfilment in such things. That would be one of the typical ways that 12th house Taurus planets could be expressed anyway, especially with the planets involved being the Moon (emotional hunger), Mars (Urge to chase after that which is desired) and Jupiter (expansion and openness to grace).

But all this can only be speculation without more feedback from you about how you actually experience the parts of your chart which people are commenting on. People do get a lot more out of their threads when they give definite feedback and so engage in a deepening dialogue with the people looking at their charts.