Inconjunct Madness!

freedomlover

Has anybody else noticed ALL the inconjuncts this week?

Monday, August 17th - Mercury inconjunct Jupiter 21'Vir/Aq

Tuesday, August 18th - Sun inconjunct Uranus 25' Leo/Pis

Wednesday, August 19th - Venus inconjunct Jupiter 21'Can/Aq
Mercury inconjunct Chiron 24'Virgo/Aq
Jupiter inconjunct Saturn 21'Aq/Vir

Thursday, August 20th(New Moon) -Mercury inconjunct Neptune 25'Vir/Aq
Venus inconjunct Chiron 23'Can/Aq

Friday, August 21st - We have a day off - whew!

Saturday, August 22nd - Venus inconjunct Neptune 24'Can/Aq

AND THIS IS IN ADDITION TO all the other heavy hitters this week:

Sun sextile Mars, Mercury conjunct Saturn, Sun opposing Neptune, Mars square Uranus, Venus sextile Saturn, Venus trine Uranus, and Sun trine Pluto

How is all this playing out for the rest of you?

katydid

So my daughter had a really important meeting today that we had to go to, even though I KNEW it was a bad day in terms of the event chart. UUgghhhhh. It really was just like you might expect from an inconjunct between Sun/Uranus.
Hopefully we can 'readjust' our message and begin things again. It was just off, and the person she had hoped to connect with was not receptive at all, and went off on a tangent, on something she had misunderstood in our initial conversations. It was a long, but irritating and non productive meeting in the end. I hope we can salvage the relationship.

Ineta

For me I was ignoring my colleagues because I had conflict with them on 14th of August. So felt angry mostly. Not very good. Thought even about leaving the job. Today is better. I think tomorrow will be even more better. On friday I think noone will remember about this.
In my natal chart I have many inconjuncts.

R4VEN

Just to take this inconjunct discussion one step further, I noted this morning when my AstroClock started up on my desktop that tr Venus and Saturn form a sextile, with both quincunx tr Jupiter conj Chiron!!! So, they form a double-Yod. Interesting!!!! Huge healing opportunities here, chiefly in our relationships.

And as I write this, the tr Moon is opposing tr Jupiter.

I have a strong sense of us all being dragged/pushed/goaded into moving beyond the previous comfort-zones within our relationships - many of which have been being demonstrated on this forum during the past few weeks (thus my reluctance to enter into discusssions of any kind..... :sick:)

freedomlover

Just to take this inconjunct discussion one step further, I noted this morning when my AstroClock started up on my desktop that tr Venus and Saturn form a sextile, with both quincunx tr Jupiter conj Chiron!!! So, they form a double-Yod. Interesting!!!! Huge healing opportunities here, chiefly in our relationships.

And as I write this, the tr Moon is opposing tr Jupiter.

I have a strong sense of us all being dragged/pushed/goaded into moving beyond the previous comfort-zones within our relationships - many of which have been being demonstrated on this forum during the past few weeks (thus my reluctance to enter into discusssions of any kind..... :sick:)

Quincunxes, and conjunctions, and yods - OH MY!:surprised:

A double-yod, eh?

Well, let me add some more into the mix:

Transiting Lilith in Capricorn has been in a sextile with Uranus Rx in Pisces.
So, when Sun inconjuncted Uranus, it was actually a Yod with the Apex as the Sun. Also, the recent Sun/ Mars sextile from Leo/Gemini had Lilith in Capricorn as the apex of the Yod. And as I type this, another Yod is forming, with the Moon in Leo sextile Mars in Gemini, with Lilith in Capricorn at the apex of the Yod.

I do not feel that Lilith is to be ignored in the scheme of all of this. Lilith in Capricorn speaks to issues of materialism ( think "ice-queens and golddiggers") and the archetype of the Divine Feminine being forced into subservience - "overworked and underpaid" issues. It can also show women who are career-oriented, at the expense of emotions and family. Lilith in Cap can also refer to women who abuse positions of authority.

Take some of these interpretations, fit them in with the Yod, and see how it applies to you.

R4VEN

I do not feel that Lilith is to be ignored in the scheme of all of this. Lilith in Capricorn speaks to issues of materialism ( think "ice-queens and golddiggers") and the archetype of the Divine Feminine being forced into subservience - "overworked and underpaid" issues. It can also show women who are career-oriented, at the expense of emotions and family. Lilith in Cap can also refer to women who abuse positions of authority.
OK, thanks for that further insight. Is Too True.

For the past 90 minutes have been `out & about', (shopping for a purple shower curtain.....Do you know how rare is a purple shower curtain??? Had to go to about 5-6 shops before I found one for 5 bucks!!!!) and this activity allowed my mind to wander into places it needed to go.............................
My wandering took me to how women counsel others - something I do regularly, and also it enters into what I do with astrology. The feminine relies upon feminine intuition as a source of Truth and insight, whilst the masculine counseling method seems to be steeped in psychology/psychiatry/ social work - in this country, at least. Currently feeling frustrated and blocked by this imbalance when it comes to my own natural flow of expression. (There's a story behind this, of course, but will not elaborate :sideways:)

EDIT: FL, do you never sleep???? :unsure: :w00t:

divine g

Banned
Well, my significant other has become the embodiment of Lilith lately. She was also born with a Cancer Moon inconjunct Venus in Aquarius.

So now we're separated, she wants to be "friends", totally different from her Cancer clinginess during our relationship. Irritating is a great word for this type of inconjunction. To think one person can have two total extremes within themselves is mind-boggling. How do you balance these two forces?

This is someone who's very sensitive, nurturing, and mothering on one hand, and on the other, totally cool and detached, as if she wasnt smothering me during our relationship. All I want is a balance between the two. And it seems she turns to drinking to calm this inner irritation which only makes it worse.

I learned a lot about Lilith this week, and our Liliths are exactly conjunct in my 12th house Cancer. She has become very obsessed with making money and being a major player in the club scene since our split. She went from being very home-loving to career driven, and now claims she has no time for a relationship,(which is what I used to tell her before we started dating.) I can relate to the abuse of power thing, our relationship started to deteriorate as soon as she got a car. Now it's a Wednesday night and she's on her way to the bar..smh i give up..(by the way shes pisces im gemini..uranus is doing a number on her right now..)

divine g

Banned
Found a great article on this subject here http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/inconjunctaspects.html

Moon quincunx Venus is associated with overindulgence. It is not hard to imagine that a person with this aspect may overdo comfort food, spending, and so forth because a quincunx, when it is not integrated and handled properly, leads to dissatisfaction with both planets. The Moon and Venus both deal with comfort and pleasure, and if we're unhappy with these areas of life, we are certainly more prone to overcompensating.
Now, she may consciously separate these areas of life, slotting them in such a way to keep them separate, or she may feel like life circumstances force her to do so. Whatever the perception, the challenge is coming from within her because it does not feel natural for her to blend the two areas of her life. Integrating the energies of these planets within her is the only solution if she feels outside forces are causing her to make constant, energy-draining adjustments
This article explains alot of other aspects between planets that are inconjunct, and I realize I have alot of my own personal quincunxes. What I learned from this is with her 8th house moon in Cancer she needs deep emotional bonds, because she has deep emotions, but needs that cool Venus in Aquarius in 3rd to keep things light. She separates her need to have a lot of casual non emotional group relationships, vs her need for one deep emotional relationship with one person. It's hard to blend the two, so that's what she's probably dealing with internally..
great article you guys should check it out..

Last edited:

Danabella

I have certainly noticed, plus Jupiter SD in Aquarius is inconjunct my natal Venus in Virgo.

I have neighbors who could care less that I work full-time and attend college full-time... I'm tired and have already made it known they need to try to be a little more considerate after 9:00 pm, or so. I'm up at 5:30 am.

Now I'm just whining... :)

gemini59

I have not ever really paid much attention to inconjunctions and yods until recently.
Neptune has been inconjunct my 6th moon at 22' 58 Virgo....dissolving health issues?
I have read that inconjunctions are connected to health?

gemini59

Right now Saturn at 28 Virgo and mars in Cancer sextile create a yod to natal Chiron at 27 degrees In Aquarius. This is I suppose a preparation to my Chiron return. It has been a quite devastating time but also a time to peer deeply into my unconscious fears and I guess my wounds.

smilingsteph

Personally for you these inconjuncts mean you need to find balance and adjust what is going on in order to bring to peace the instability of the inconjunct. Not at all impossible, but a challenge.
I feel like chiron is quite devastating to me too.
I am finding that this triple conjunct is actually creating an aquarian imbalance in my first house, making me want to change who I am...changes, like radical ones...quitting my job, starting a new career, breaking free darn it!!!

Sorry for this devastation, I hope it gets better!

Right now Saturn at 28 Virgo and mars in Cancer sextile create a yod to natal Chiron at 27 degrees In Aquarius. This is I suppose a preparation to my Chiron return. It has been a quite devastating time but also a time to peer deeply into my unconscious fears and I guess my wounds.

R4VEN

Yes, Cassandra, I'd say so.

And with natal Chiron in Aqua - what house is this in? - the issues around Ch in Aqua may be being triggered for you in prep for the Chiron Return......

• issues re belonging
  • feeling left out and/or rejected by others
  • asking yourself: Where do I belong on this earth? Is there a true place for me? Am I `allowed' to be here?
Now, whilst you may not actually be experiencing these thoughts in any major way yet, you may be having to face them quite soon. No doubt all those unconscious fears will emerge.

gemini59

Natal Chiron is in the 12th using a Placidus chart. Transiting mars is on the cusp of 5th house cusp and transiting saturn is in the 6th house.
I remember that feeling, I have those feelings you describe very much most probably during Chiron opposition I moved to where I am living now. It was an uprooting. I did a lot of connection to church (chiron square jupiter) and was baptized. I was in severe emotional pain and lonely cut off. It was not a terrible time. I had a young child, was starting a new job, living with my mother in law, could not talk to my husband about what was going on, living in the country.....
Oddly today I had a shadow of that feeling...like how a scent can awaken a memory
accept I felt something that reminded me of certain times in my life when I did feel cut off from everyone and very alone. Hard to explain.
Thank you for the forewarning.:sad:

smilingsteph

Honestly Gemini I thought you were looking at my chart!
I moved, four months ago several states. I was Baptized in April
I feel lonely, cut off....no friends...
Emotionally I am so lonely, and I dont mind it, yet I am sad about it.

I wonder if I wrote this elsewhere? If not you and I are on the same path?
I feel very disconnected with people, like I am the odd man out. I feel so isoloated.

Natal Chiron is in the 12th using a Placidus chart. Transiting mars is on the cusp of 5th house cusp and transiting saturn is in the 6th house.
I remember that feeling, I have those feelings you describe very much most probably during Chiron opposition I moved to where I am living now. It was an uprooting. I did a lot of connection to church (chiron square jupiter) and was baptized. I was in severe emotional pain and lonely cut off. It was not a terrible time. I had a young child, was starting a new job, living with my mother in law, could not talk to my husband about what was going on, living in the country.....
Oddly today I had a shadow of that feeling...like how a scent can awaken a memory
accept I felt something that reminded me of certain times in my life when I did feel cut off from everyone and very alone. Hard to explain.
Thank you for the forewarning.:sad:

Claire19

So my daughter had a really important meeting today that we had to go to, even though I KNEW it was a bad day in terms of the event chart. UUgghhhhh. It really was just like you might expect from an inconjunct between Sun/Uranus.
Hopefully we can 'readjust' our message and begin things again. It was just off, and the person she had hoped to connect with was not receptive at all, and went off on a tangent, on something she had misunderstood in our initial conversations. It was a long, but irritating and non productive meeting in the end. I hope we can salvage the relationship.
I am not sure I would use inconjuncts in transits. Remember that you need a natal contact with the planets to have any effect on personal life. We can contribute to the outcome of events such as that meeting with negative mindset. I agree that inconjuncts denote irritation often of a chronic kind that needs to be handled and cant be rectified. Uranus also contributes to nervous agitation.

gemini59

Claire, why would they not be used? I am still learning. Thus far I have not read anything to contradict this though it is not mentioned much in general. In solar returns I have found it to be quite meaningful and in longer tranists ie right now I have had Neptune inconjunct natal moon in 6th.

gemini59

Too Smiling Steph...I am curious as to your chart and its transits. I was describing events and emotions from 1994. Gosh speaking of Yods! My poor sun during that time...wow. Sun at 22 degrees Gemini had Neptune and Uranus inconjunct sun fonm the 10th as well as Pluto and north node inconjunct sun from the 8th (conjunct Jupiter). Chiron had just passed its opposition to itself.
but it also could be that Neptune and Uranus were trining natal moon in the 6th and pluto sextiling. Well it all fits...the relocation, change of jobs, new mother, the melancholia, the spiritual quest, the search for answers, the feeling of being cut off.
Gosh Smiling Steph...what is going on in your transits?