Do I have Covid antibodies?

IleneK

Premium Member
If the question is "Did I have covid?" then we would look at a separating aspect [reflecting something occurring in the past] and signified by you/Venus and the illness/6th ruled by Jupiter.
Venus and Jup did aspect by trine at 1 deg Can-Pis in really strong mutual exaltation. That suggests to me that, yes, you did have covid.

"Do you presently have covid antibodies?" is different question.

I would think that "Did you have covid?" would be the true underlying question.
What do you see as the true underlying question?

IleneK

Premium Member
Got the result in this morning, it came back negative as the number was low - although they say it doesn't mean you don't have any...:confused: Weird and pretty pointless!

It did cross my mind last night regarding the chart, that exaltation is something that doesn't last so whilst I may have had Covid the antibodies strength may wain - which is quite possible what has happened as it was 16 months ago.
Yes, antibodies do not remain indefinitely. We catch other covid viruses every year, so it is quite possible that you did have covid and the antibodies from that illness are no longer present.

Moondancing

Premium Member
IleneK: What significators would you give anti-bodies?

I just had blood work done and asked the doctor to give me the anti-body test and she refused. The push is on for everyone to get the vaccine.

IleneK

Premium Member
IleneK: What significators would you give anti-bodies?

I just had blood work done and asked the doctor to give me the anti-body test and she refused. The push is on for everyone to get the vaccine.

I think the 1st house is associated with our being, our wellness and vitality. Some feel the 2nd is associated with the body, what we possess materially; some include the body as the 1st. The 6th is the house of illnesses.
I suppose depending upon the question, if it is like, do I have the covid antibodies?, I would look the condition of the 1st house ruler. There is also something about antibodies that reminds me of Mars, particularly Scorpio. How it goes after things and eliminates things. So maybe you would consider Mars.
But as many of you know, I am mostly a dilettante in astrology, a jack of all trades and a master of none. :smile: So while I find medical astrology very interesting, and studied and practiced it just a bit, I am likely not the best resource to answer this kind of question. There are others on the forum who certainly are; perhaps they may see this and come forward.

Moondancing

Premium Member
That was very helpful! Thanks :smile:

I think the 1st house is associated with our being, our wellness and vitality. Some feel the 2nd is associated with the body, what we possess materially; some include the body as the 1st. The 6th is the house of illnesses.
I suppose depending upon the question, if it is like, do I have the covid antibodies?, I would look the condition of the 1st house ruler. There is also something about antibodies that reminds me of Mars, particularly Scorpio. How it goes after things and eliminates things. So maybe you would consider Mars.
But as many of you know, I am mostly a dilettante in astrology, a jack of all trades and a master of none. :smile: So while I find medical astrology very interesting, and studied and practiced it just a bit, I am likely not the best resource to answer this kind of question. There are others on the forum who certainly are; perhaps they may see this and come forward.

Moondancing

Premium Member
That is a good idea. Interesting, they say its because there isn't enough testing to know all they need to know about natural immunity but they are pushing a vaccine without enough testing. :sad:

I paid to have mine done, doctors won't do it as you say they want people to get the vaccine.