Will someone please intrepret my Venus in the Navamsa chart?

creativei

Generally navamsa is seen for spouse and marriage related things . karagatuva comes first venus denotes love romance luxururies passion desires drinks and all materialistic comforts , well placed venus gives all these in full form you have superior venus placement in rasi chart its own house and that too its kendra it goes under the name of malviya yoga . you will get every comforts of life , due to good deeds of past . though venus dasa doesnt comes in lifetime still you have sat dasa in the row its best friend so sat gives good things . currently jupiter dasa is in operation , for thula asc jupiter is malrefic but since an evil lord gone in to another evil house he does good only . there will be some setbacks but it wont affect much since asc lord is well placed . either you go in govt side or shine as movie star . whatever you do success is sure married life is also nice spouse come from wel to do family after marriage you have good luck .

venus in gemini in navamsa is good for love romance media communication fine arts superior skill in fine arts . but you wont have stable things in above matters since gemini is dual and airy moving you cant stay fixed in one place or one things mind needs constant changes and stimulation . u love mind games lot . tech saavy . partners needs to cope up with your level in relationship ,they should constantly amaze you will have to play mind games always should you hifi , else you wont stay in relationships . house wise lord of 3rd and 8th indicates problems to mother early education , younger one trouble frequent home changes or repairs . disgrace through mom . issues related to vehicles . from 4th venus aspects 10th again this indicates career in media line or govt side . good thing is no other planet aspecting venus in navamsa its good ..

fluffybloomers

I didn't expect the good things you said, especially since Ketu is conjunct my Venus in Navamsa. Am I wrong about this? I have seen this in various platforms. I appreciate all your help, and was happy to hear about the good things! Can I ask you if you see Ketu conjunct Venus in Navamsa?

Thank you so much, once again. :smile:

fluffybloomers

I didn't expect the good things you said, especially since Ketu is conjunct my Venus in Navamsa. Am I wrong about this? I have seen this in various platforms. I appreciate all your help, and was happy to hear about the good things! Can I ask you if you see Ketu conjunct Venus in Navamsa?

Thank you so much, once again.

fluffybloomers

Generally navamsa is seen for spouse and marriage related things . karagatuva comes first venus denotes love romance luxururies passion desires drinks and all materialistic comforts , well placed venus gives all these in full form you have superior venus placement in rasi chart its own house and that too its kendra it goes under the name of malviya yoga . you will get every comforts of life , due to good deeds of past . though venus dasa doesnt comes in lifetime still you have sat dasa in the row its best friend so sat gives good things . currently jupiter dasa is in operation , for thula asc jupiter is malrefic but since an evil lord gone in to another evil house he does good only . there will be some setbacks but it wont affect much since asc lord is well placed . either you go in govt side or shine as movie star . whatever you do success is sure married life is also nice spouse come from wel to do family after marriage you have good luck .

venus in gemini in navamsa is good for love romance media communication fine arts superior skill in fine arts . but you wont have stable things in above matters since gemini is dual and airy moving you cant stay fixed in one place or one things mind needs constant changes and stimulation . u love mind games lot . tech saavy . partners needs to cope up with your level in relationship ,they should constantly amaze you will have to play mind games always should you hifi , else you wont stay in relationships . house wise lord of 3rd and 8th indicates problems to mother early education , younger one trouble frequent home changes or repairs . disgrace through mom . issues related to vehicles . from 4th venus aspects 10th again this indicates career in media line or govt side . good thing is no other planet aspecting venus in navamsa its good ..
Hi, can you please respond..thank you so much!