Lost job and career

ScorpAsc5

Hello!

I have been posting about my loss of job since July on the website. I have not had any luck in finding a new job and I am living in a foreign country.

I checked my Mahadasha and antardasha.

I am going through Jupiter Mahadasha since Jan 2013 (I moved abroad in Aug 2013) . Jupiter is sitting in 9th house for me.

Currently going through Ketu antardasha since Dec 2019 and I realize it's been a crazy year since Jan 2020.

I was looking to buy a property in the start of year but could not. I was then hoping to study more, but I could not. I have had multiple fights with all the relevant people of life, I do not want to talk to any friend and going through multiple internal struggles at emotional level. My family and I went through a lot of money loss and problems with respect to our house construction.

And since July, I have had 0 earnings as I lost my job and solely living on my savings.

Now starting from Dec 2020, the ketu antardasha will end and I will start Venus antardasha for 2 years. So do I have hopes for a better life? I really wish to find a job where I am situated and start earning again. I have hopes from Jupiter-Venus dasha starting in a month for me.

I am giving interviews but I am hoping November to bring a job and things could get back on track. I just need 1 job.

As I am not sure which type of chart I should create, please let me know if you are interested in reading my chart and I shall attach a chart. I would be glad to know any positives/negatives.

Thank you! - SA5

ScorpAsc5

Prospects for a job brighten after mid November/2020.
It is delightful to know that I would be able to find a job soon, hopefully in the same country where I am situated.

Ketu antardasha is giving me immense pain in life, one after another.

Thanks for reading my chart!

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I have a follow up question: Does it show if I will be able to find job in the same country where I am situated or I would move to my home country ? Thanks.