any career indications in my chart?

Emily56

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone had any ideas regarding career indicators in my chart.

I know that:

Pluto in 12th house, ruling 12th house and may be chart ruler can be good indication for psychology.

Also, Virgo midheaven could be good for typical virgo MC careers.

ruler of 10th house in 4th mercury... writing and working from home?

then, I also have a very creative side with venus conjunct mars in 5th house. and also being a pisces.

there are indicators in my chart that I am very helpful person, always willing to help and take responsibility for others. I am attracted to non-profit work and charity work also.

any ideas??

Attachments

• astro_2gw_emily56.82350.61163.jpg
    astro_2gw_emily56.82350.61163.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 59

Emily56

Would a venus and mars conjunction in 5th house conflict with a virgo midheaven? wouldn't I just get bored at work?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think a key indicator is your Sun in Pisces opposite Moon in Virgo. Both are highlighted as angular, with Moon in the 10th. I see yours as a life of service, in the best way, which I think you, as Pisces Sun, clearly understand. And Moon in Virgo reflects the authenticity of service in your life on an inner feeling life level.

The asc ruler is strong, straight ahead, dignified Mars in Aries. This straight ahead and strong energy governs the way you think/Merc, ruler of your house of career, and the way you relate/Venus, which rules the house of your personal work. It seems to me that your work out in the world and your personal work in a sense are one: service. In a religious setting, non-profit, social services. But also, there are many ways to serve in careers not having to do directly with service. I do see writing as a means of your serving. You have a very quick mind.

I think Venus applying to conjunct Mars in the 5th with bring creativity and fun to practice of Moon in Virgo's discernment.

What a lovely chart.

Last edited:

bluerosepetals

I think a key indicator is your Sun in Pisces opposite Moon in Virgo. Both are highlighted as angular, with Moon in the 10th. I see yours as a life of service, in the best way, which I think you, as Pisces Sun, clearly understand. And Moon in Virgo reflects the authenticity of service in your life on an inner feeling life level.

The asc ruler is strong, straight ahead, dignified Mars in Aries. This straight ahead and strong energy governs the way you think/Merc, ruler of your house of career, and the way you relate/Venus, which rules the house of your personal work. It seems to me that your work out in the world and your personal work in a sense are one: service. In a religious setting, non-profit, social services. But also, there are many ways to serve in careers not having to do directly with service. I do see writing as a means of your serving. You have a very quick mind.

I think Venus applying to conjunct Mars in the 5th with bring creativity and fun to practice of Moon in Virgo's discernment.

What a lovely chart.
I agree with this. Service-based job will be suitable for you, maybe even taking on a role of a caretaker. Your tenth house is ruled by Virgo/Mercury which is in your 4th house (career is somehow tied in with nurturing, guidance), and it's also backed by Moon being placed in it. No wonder taking resposibility for others is attractive to you!