Where is my missing friend

Yseult

I honestly can't work this one out. He's kind of an ex, kind of an enemy, kind of a friend, very much loved, and very missing...

I don't even know where to start :(

Please help

Attachments

• where_is_my_missing_friend_hr.48513.233763.jpg
    where_is_my_missing_friend_hr.48513.233763.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 56

fensi88

Your friens is represented with Saturn rx, that is sure sign he wil be found!

He might be at hilly uneven ground, places recently dug up, stone quarries, vineyards. Ruler is in 10th house so he can be at public building, department store, police, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where he is.

Direction: South

POF is in Sag in 8 house, so he might be at a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house. He can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds or near water or waste disposal, operating rooms or mortuaries.

Direction: South by West

blackbery

Is he depressed? :moon: 12th wants to keep emotions hidden. If he is :venus: he's in 5th house (beach house, recreation place, a place that he likes to go to relax & go his hobbies?)

I'm not good at this.

I hope you find him soon. I don't see any death or anything like that in the chart.

keep texting, calling him.

Good Luck.:)

I honestly can't work this one out. He's kind of an ex, kind of an enemy, kind of a friend, very much loved, and very missing...

I don't even know where to start :(

Please help

waybread

With the moon in the 12th house, I think he's essentially in hiding and does not wish to be found-- at least for now. Do you know if he might be involved in illegal activity, drug deals, or bad debts?

Let's take your friend as an 11th house matter, ruled by Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is in his turned 12th house.

These 12th house placements and with Saturn as a malefic makes me think he fears for his life; but without hard major aspects to Saturn or the moon, and with Saturn domiciled and angular, I think he is alive.

Yseult

Is he depressed? :moon: 12th wants to keep emotions hidden. If he is :venus: he's in 5th house (beach house, recreation place, a place that he likes to go to relax & go his hobbies?)

I'm not good at this.

I hope you find him soon. I don't see any death or anything like that in the chart.

keep texting, calling him.

Good Luck.:)

He's not the kind to usually be depressed... but I suppose he could be... there had to be a reason he vanished? Doesn't there? He's not a big beach person, but... it's a start! Thank you.

Yseult

With the moon in the 12th house, I think he's essentially in hiding and does not wish to be found-- at least for now. Do you know if he might be involved in illegal activity, drug deals, or bad debts?

Let's take your friend as an 11th house matter, ruled by Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is in his turned 12th house.

These 12th house placements and with Saturn as a malefic makes me think he fears for his life; but without hard major aspects to Saturn or the moon, and with Saturn domiciled and angular, I think he is alive.

No, he wouldn't be involved in drugs or illegal activities. His hobbies are restoring cars, and that's about it - that's his hobby. He might have got himself in trouble with money - he's never been good at that, but alive is very, very good! I can understand if he's in hiding... life has thrown some pretty major hard balls at him lately... but no, nothing illegal, and certainly not drugs... someone said retrograde Saturn shows him returning... I hope it's soon.

Thanks so much!

Yseult

He might be at hilly uneven ground, places recently dug up, stone quarries, vineyards. Ruler is in 10th house so he can be at public building, department store, police, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where he is.

POF is in Sag in 8 house, so he might be at a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house. He can be on hills and highlands, near or on land which is best seen by raising your eyes to view it, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds or near water or waste disposal, operating rooms or mortuaries.

He vanished from work... up and left... he doesn't keep in touch with his family, although he might his mother every now and again... he doesn't ride, but being found, or returning is wonderful news. Thank you!

leomoon

Who is Venus and Mars in the 5th of relationships? Are you Mars and he Venus (7th) or is there another lady in the mix and he's off with her?

:pouty: I agree with WB, he doesn't want to be found right now with Moon 01Aries in the 12th (hidden), but in the 01 degree, just a beginning of something.

leomoon

Goca: Thats a very nice site you opened for sports and horary., congratulations. I posted the chart of Simone Biles today, the U.S.A. gold medal gymnast who opted out for a time, starting yesterday and said she needs time away, time off for her mental and emotional stability.

Not sure if you'd be interested in adding her to see if she'll be back. Anyway, just wanted to say a nice site you have.

Yseult

Who is Venus and Mars in the 5th of relationships? Are you Mars and he Venus (7th) or is there another lady in the mix and he's off with her?

:pouty: I agree with WB, he doesn't want to be found right now with Moon 01Aries in the 12th (hidden), but in the 01 degree, just a beginning of something.

Yeah, I guess that's probably me and him :/ very, very sadly :( There *is* another woman in the mix, but she left him too...

Last edited:

Yseult

Goca: Thats a very nice site you opened for sports and horary., congratulations. I posted the chart of Simone Biles today, the U.S.A. gold medal gymnast who opted out for a time, starting yesterday and said she needs time away, time off for her mental and emotional stability.

Not sure if you'd be interested in adding her to see if she'll be back. Anyway, just wanted to say a nice site you have.

Who's Goca?

Yseult

Yseult, astrology aside, if you are dealing with a missing person, is this a matter for the police?

No, I don't think so. He quit his job, he's not returning calls, not to anyone, but he's a reclusive type, autistic, he's probably headed outback to go camping or fishing or something and get away from all the problems. Or he might be with one of his brothers. I don't think this is something for the police. Thanks for caring though.

Yseult

Something of an answer... he is alive, I don't really know what shape he's in, but I emailed him (I've emailed him several times actually) tonight thanking him for something that he didn't realise he'd done. Just one of those intuitive? things... and I drew a chart ... would he read it... at first I looked and thought no... but then I got a notification that he had read it... 9 minutes after I sent it.

So I looked more carefully at the chart to see where that answer lay... I'm Jupiter and he is Mercury - there is nothing connecting us... but then I looked at the 9th house (communication - turned 3rd) and it was ruled by Mars, which, was 8 minutes (and a bit) off perfecting an aspect. It's an opposition, so I guess there won't be an answer at this point, but there is reception. Mars in the triplicity of Jupiter and Jupiter in the term of Mars... so at least he is alive and from what I can tell near, if not at, home and reading emails, even if he's not replying. So he's definitely safe.

I'll upload the chart... I haven't really worked out what else this chart is telling me, perhaps nothing, but the timing was spot on... well, except it was in minutes for fixed signs which is a little odd... or then again maybe it isn't odd? I was pretty sure fixed signs were a much longer time frame.

Anyway, Jupiter (me) is peregrine - he's in house of joy, and both are about to change signs... so I don't know what that portends either at this point. Hopefully something positive.

Also, Mars is conjunct Regulus, which seems to be a very positive thing.

Attachments

• an answer I suppose.jpg
    an answer I suppose.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

waybread

Yseult, if/when you have some kind of resolution to this case, please let us know.

For horary readings it's good to know if we answered correctly or missed the mark; the latter, so we can improve our methods.

Best wishes for a good outcome.

Yseult

Yseult, if/when you have some kind of resolution to this case, please let us know.

For horary readings it's good to know if we answered correctly or missed the mark; the latter, so we can improve our methods.

Best wishes for a good outcome.

Other than him reading my email, and quitting his job, I have nothing further at this time, but I did post a chart, I think in the relationship thread? that looks positive. I asked when I would actually see him, not hoping for much, but the moon is translating light, with some interference, so I posted there...should I have posted it here? I thought it was appropriate to ask when I would actually see him... It's troubling me.