Is he still angry?

Yseult

Well, now that I've worked out the proper significators - he's Mars (L11) because he's my friend (no matter what else he might *want*). I'm Saturn (L1)... I'm guessing he's still annoyed because there's an applying aspect between Saturn (retrograde in the first) and Mars in the 7th... which to me suggests he's not really in love with me, but just wanted sex, which I said no to (which is why he's mad at me). saturn and Mars make an applying opposition :( that's a really bad sign I think. Mars is in the face of Saturn, so not much dignity... Venus, my co-sig, is in the 6th house, that's always a sad house...

Mars, his significator is, oddly, in my 7th house... His co-significator (the Sun) is in the 5th.

Not so happy with my significator being in the first house, but maybe that's just telling me that I'm looking out for my own best interests in this case? Also the moon is in the 12th conjunct the ascendant, so not sure what's going on there.

I just wish he'd get over being mad so we can get back to the friendship, which I'm really missing.

Any thoughts? Is he going to stay mad for long? It all seems to be a lot of nonsense over boundaries really... Is this going to take a long time to get over?

Also, my Moon opposes Venus, but Venus and Jupiter are in mutual reception at that moment, so maybe there's a little mitigating factor???

Yseult

Attachments

• Is he still angry.jpg
    Is he still angry.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

The Everqueen

With the 5 degree rule, Venus is in the 7H and the Sun is in the 6H. As your friend WAS a 7H person he is still that now as an ex even though you do not feel that way towards him.

The Sun rules the 7H. Sun is in his turned 12H where he is hiding away licking his wounds. The Sun receives the Moon in rulership - he loves you. Mars rules his 5H which governs sex and pleasure. Sun receives Mars in triplicity, term and fall - he wants sex but is disappointed - you turned him down. Mars is in the 7H ruled by the Sun - this is what he wants.

Venus is going to change signs soon and will conjunct with Mars but as you are adamant he is just a friend I will leave this to you to decipher but as this isn't your main significator and is Venus (who wants a mate) I don't see this as being friends! Moon does apply to trine the Sun after a couple of sign changes - he could be in a strop for a while! The Ascendant is still pretty early too which might indicate it's still early days.

Last edited:

Yseult

With the 5 degree rule, Venus is in the 7H and the Sun is in the 6H. As your friend WAS a 7H person he is still that now as an ex even though you do not feel that way towards him.

The Sun rules the 7H. Sun is in his turned 12H where he is hiding away licking his wounds. The Sun receives the Moon in rulership - he loves you. Mars rules his 5H which governs sex and pleasure. Sun receives Mars in triplicity, term and fall - he wants sex but is disappointed - you turned him down. Mars is in the 7H ruled by the Sun - this is what he wants.

Venus is going to change signs soon and will conjunct with Mars but as you are adamant he is just a friend I will leave this to you to decipher but as this isn't your main significator and is Venus (who wants a mate) I don't see this as being friends! Moon does apply to trine the Sun after a couple of sign changes - he could be in a strop for a while! The Ascendant is still pretty early too which might indicate it's still early days.

OH!!! I thought the sex was just him being a *guy* and I didn't want to ruin the friendship, because friendship's last and other things don't. He loves me? really? wow! Mind blowing... I did not see that at all. Now I need to really think hard about this. He's my best friend - I want him to always be my best friend. In a strop for while huh :( Dang... I really miss him... we talked for hours every day - the moon is 37 degrees away from making a trine to the Sun... I mean if he asked me to marry him I would, but I won't just jump into bed and ruin a friendship... does that make sense? I'm not a "friends with benefits" kind of person. I've always told him he's my heart's home and my soul's solace... I hope that's not 37 months :/

Wow... thank you so much for the mind bogglingly different perspective!

Yseult

The Everqueen

OH!!! I thought the sex was just him being a *guy* and I didn't want to ruin the friendship, because friendship's last and other things don't. He loves me? really? wow! Mind blowing... I did not see that at all. Now I need to really think hard about this. He's my best friend - I want him to always be my best friend. In a strop for while huh Dang... I really miss him... we talked for hours every day - the moon is 37 degrees away from making a trine to the Sun... I mean if he asked me to marry him I would, but I won't just jump into bed and ruin a friendship... does that make sense? I'm not a "friends with benefits" kind of person. I've always told him he's my heart's home and my soul's solace... I hope that's not 37 months :/

Wow... thank you so much for the mind bogglingly different perspective!

Yseult

I think it's a good place to be in if a relationship comes from friendship as it's more than just lust and desire which never lasts.

Anyway, this is just my perspective, someone else might see something completely different but no one is held to a reading anyway - that's why you have free will! Wishing you all the best and hopefully he'll get over himself quickly!

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, there is still upset in the air.
Whether you see him as friend/Mars or intimate/Sun, there is trouble in paradise based on reception between either of them and you/Saturn. The most problematic is in the intimate relationship where there is also no aspect, the sigs are five signs apart, so you twp do not see eye to eye at all on the matter. And the reception is mutually unfavorable.
But in friendship you meet by opposition, and he/Mars does receives Saturn by detriment.

I think some time may need to pass; a pretty big upset seems to have occurred. Patience is the often the best tact.

Yseult

Yes, there is still upset in the air.
Whether you see him as friend/Mars or intimate/Sun, there is trouble in paradise based on reception between either of them and you/Saturn. The most problematic is in the intimate relationship where there is also no aspect, the sigs are five signs apart, so you twp do not see eye to eye at all on the matter. And the reception is mutually unfavorable.
But in friendship you meet by opposition, and he/Mars does receives Saturn by detriment.

I think some time may need to pass; a pretty big upset seems to have occurred. Patience is the often the best tact.

Thanks for answering Ilene... and yes, time... the one thing we never have enough of.

ElenaJ

He is actually the other person you are asking about, so I would also assign him to the 7th house, the sign of the Ego, Leo, with sun in cancer in his 12th.
Bruised ego, licking his wounds in solitary retreat, in very sensitive cancer that closes up and seals itself when hurt. It will be very difficult to get through to him.
Mars there in the 7th shows his anger, again in the sign of the ego, and mars also rules the 4th of endings. Mars approaching the opposition to Saturn, you, who have taken the stand of an intellectual cold shoulder, in your own place, and fixed by sign not moving.
Saturn already completed the square to Uranus of sudden unexpected separation, and mars will shortly make the square.
You are at the moment backtracking a bit in retrograde, but when Saturn turns direct you will again square Uranus, completing the split.
Notice that the cusp of the 11th of friendship is at the critical 29th degree, about to change. It has been in scorpio, the sign par excellence of sex.
This will change as it moves into sagittarius, but it does look like the relationship, friendship or otherwise, has taken a hard blow that it will be very difficult to fix.
The chart moon, which shows us how things will evolve about the matter, conjunct pluto, co-ruler of scorpio, confirms the undercurrent of sex and power role playing have been an ongoing theme between you two. Moon will rely on pluto to change things, but with moon weak by sign pluto will probably win and just blow everything up. Note the moon/pluto conjunction is not only in your 12th of hidden matters, it also opposes Venus the love planet.
Final note, Neptune is near the cusp of your 3rd of communications, so there has been some confusion and mixed signals between you.
Your significators being Saturn and Uranus, with Saturn also ruling your 12th of the subconscious, separating from a challenging square, reflect an inner conflict you seem to have about this situation. In fact, you also write you want to be friends, but were he to propose marriage you would accept it. Maybe this message hasn't gotten through to him.
You ask if he is still angry, and the reply is definitely yes, as the others wrote.
We can see in the chart what led to this current impasse, but the question you posed doesn't ask if you two can reconcile, or what type of relationship you might have in the future, which you might want to ask further along.

Yseult

He is actually the other person you are asking about, so I would also assign him to the 7th house, the sign of the Ego, Leo, with sun in cancer in his 12th.
Bruised ego, licking his wounds in solitary retreat, in very sensitive cancer that closes up and seals itself when hurt. It will be very difficult to get through to him.
Mars there in the 7th shows his anger, again in the sign of the ego, and mars also rules the 4th of endings. Mars approaching the opposition to Saturn, you, who have taken the stand of an intellectual cold shoulder, in your own place, and fixed by sign not moving.
Saturn already completed the square to Uranus of sudden unexpected separation, and mars will shortly make the square.
You are at the moment backtracking a bit in retrograde, but when Saturn turns direct you will again square Uranus, completing the split.
Notice that the cusp of the 11th of friendship is at the critical 29th degree, about to change. It has been in scorpio, the sign par excellence of sex.
This will change as it moves into sagittarius, but it does look like the relationship, friendship or otherwise, has taken a hard blow that it will be very difficult to fix.
The chart moon, which shows us how things will evolve about the matter, conjunct pluto, co-ruler of scorpio, confirms the undercurrent of sex and power role playing have been an ongoing theme between you two. Moon will rely on pluto to change things, but with moon weak by sign pluto will probably win and just blow everything up. Note the moon/pluto conjunction is not only in your 12th of hidden matters, it also opposes Venus the love planet.
Final note, Neptune is near the cusp of your 3rd of communications, so there has been some confusion and mixed signals between you.
Your significators being Saturn and Uranus, with Saturn also ruling your 12th of the subconscious, separating from a challenging square, reflect an inner conflict you seem to have about this situation. In fact, you also write you want to be friends, but were he to propose marriage you would accept it. Maybe this message hasn't gotten through to him.
You ask if he is still angry, and the reply is definitely yes, as the others wrote.
We can see in the chart what led to this current impasse, but the question you posed doesn't ask if you two can reconcile, or what type of relationship you might have in the future, which you might want to ask further along.

Hi Elena,

That's going to take some time to process, but I really appreciate the depth. Yeah, I'd marry him if he asked, but then he would changing the rules, and I won't and he got mad. It's not like he's my boyfriend - he's not - he's my mate, my go to person when I have guy troubles etc, the shoulder I lean on, my best friend. If he wants to change the rules then he has to be clear about it. Sex, to me, is between committed partners. We are not that. I want my best friend back, which is why I asked if he's still angry - because if he got over being angry I could go and talk to him and find a way past this. If he went and fell in love with me, then he should have that conversation with me and be honest. Maybe he'd have got a nice surprise, but pushing for "friends with benefits" is not cool. It's not okay and he knows that. He knows I don't think like that. Maybe it's just not fixable and I'll have to go cry myself to sleep for for months and get on with things. I don't know. I hope it doesn't blow up anymore because it's horrible now. He's a much stronger person than me and he has much stricter boundaries usually - far more saturnine than I am... he would have been the first person to tell me not to do that with someone else, so it was really unexpected coming from him. Now I'm just rambling... I need to think about what you've said and pray that it doesn't blow up any further... I mean, it's not like he's going to turn up here and blow up my house or anything...:/ I hope ...

I don't really understand what you mean by "an intellectual cold shoulder"? I thought asking if he was still angry implied that if he wasn't could we reconcile... sigh... I'm still learning to be precise about questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time.
Yseult

Yseult

I guess it's just hopeless and I should cut my lossese... I'd written this letter to apologise for hurting him but I doubt he'd read it :(

Life is just wrong.

Saturn won't go direct until October though - that's a bit far away for this chart isn't it?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I guess it's just hopeless and I should cut my lossese... I'd written this letter to apologise for hurting him but I doubt he'd read it :(

Life *****.

With Neptune there in your 3rd of communication and letters it probably wouldn't work out the way you hope.
Saturn retrograde moves towards the opposition with mars, you might want to wait until Saturn turns direct before making a peace move.
It happens in October so you will have time to mull things over.
Crying in bed only gets the sheets damp!
Chiron, the wounded healer, is in your 3rd house, wanting to teach you some lessons.
While you are waiting for October, you can use the time positively for growth.
Remember these things happen for a reason. It's what you do with it that matters. Build on it. So you'll be in a better position in the future, whether for him, or someone else who enters your life.

ElenaJ

"Life is just wrong."...

No, it's our perspective that is off, we just have to shift energies.
You can do it.
Moon/Pluto is also transformation.