Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 10-19-2020, 06:31 PM

Re: Lilith conjunct ascendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklier View Post
Im a man with Lilith conj ASC Scorpio.
Im pluto diminant and girls see me as something scary, while women see me as something attractive. The girls i`ve dated were always first accepting my invitation, but when we meet they get all this wrong scary vibes from me and the conversations become really uncomfortable and i just dont force nothing more and tell them "Goodbye". And im not seductive, nor a womanizer. But with women its something more pleasing. They want me, search for my company. I like my lilith, because he makes me handsome, but i have problems with datings, because girls see`s me as an seductive person and that only in their heads and imagination. There are women who see in me a "one-night stand", but i dont that kind of things. I even think of them as immoral, because i believe in giving your love, time and body only to the person you are in a relationship. Its funny when i see women who both want me and are scared of me... But, hey, what can i do. I can control myself, but not people`s image of me.

According to my research, the Black Moon Lilith shows something
different in the male and female formulas. For men, however, the
female emotional intelligence for which she is the "perfect" WOMAN
with whom she wants to relate both emotionally and sexually is only
possible if she learns to live in a social relationship. That is, he
learns the opposite pole of the point of Eve. In your case, it can be
put on the Taurus.
My research confirmed that the Lilith - Eve axis in the radix formula
shows the development of emotional intelligence. In the case of men, to get
from one, individual to social, two connections. And until it succeeds, he
will be unhappy and unable to relate to the other sex. He is constantly involved
in emotional games. Respectively, the person will reflect the negative qualities
of himself to the other.
On an instinctive level, youíre looking for a mysterious woman with high
emotional intelligence who has high sexual energy and mystery, but you canít
keep it. Only if you accept the energy of Taurus in yourself and realize that
this is the only way you can keep the woman and work with her. Of course, then
it is worth avoiding the middle of the axis on an energetically conscious level.

Unread 11-21-2020, 03:41 AM

I have lilith conjunct with my ascendant too but in capricorn. I also have lilith sextile with my moon in scorpio, I don't know if that lilith energy it's stronger or smaller honestly.
Unread 12-24-2020, 07:40 AM

I have Lilith in my first house, in exactly 2 degrees, super close to my ascendant line and an ascendant conjunct lilith in 3 degrees.

Reading the previous posts, I've honestly never had extreme experiences with men or people in general obsessing over my body or had men obsess over me. I do however notice that people seem to be attracted to me even though they have no reason to, and there is always sexual tension between me and someone but maybe only I notice it.
Some things that seem to be accurate that I've read about this placement are people having strong reactions to me, or being mean to me for no reason.

I'm just getting into reading about Lilith and this has all been so interesting to read. If anyone could offer some more insight on my placings that would be great too!

I also have Mercury sextile Lilith 1st dergee, Moon trine Lilith in 2nd degree, Venus Sextile Lilith, Sun Square Lilith, Jupiter Trine Lilith in 4th degree if anyone is interested in educating me on what those mean.

Tags
ascendant, conjunct, lilith