Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-08-2016, 03:24 PM

marriage/Infidelity

Hi fellow astronomers. Wondering if you could help me. Im getting married supposedly next february. I only just found out that my fiancee may have been cheating on me. He says he hasnt, but there is so many lies and inconsistancies, I would like help through the charts.

The first chart I drew up back in February, posing the question "Will we get married".

My significators are gemini and the moon. His significators are Jupiter and the Sun. His significators are both in their dertriment. He is receiving my moon in detriment......not looking good so far.
there is an applying aspect between his Sun and my moon (co significators), and an applying aspect between both our significators. I took this to show we would get married but would be based on hard work and problems relating at times.

The second chart which I posed the question yesterday asking " Has he been unfaithful to me"
My significator is poor in the 8th house and my moon strong in its own sign. His significator is mars, stron in its own sign but in his turned 8th house and his co significator weak in the 8th house.
Uranus on the descendant shows sudden shock and change.
there is no aspect between our significators...suggesting a 'No'?
His Sun and my venus shows an seperating aspect...... Not sure what the difference is with an applying and seperating aspect. I think it may mean that we are seperating. Im really struggling with these charts now.....mainly with the receptions and the applying versus seperating aspects.
Has my fiancee cheated? are we getting married?

please help shed some light on this web of deceit he seems to be spinning, or maybe not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_tracey_daw_hr.54093.15359.jpg (111.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_tracey_daw_hr.54054.14297.jpg (116.4 KB, 9 views)

Teejay

Tags
marriage and infidelity, marriage or infidelity