Composite chart - who is my true soulmate?

fish72

Hello members -

I am just wondering which one of these women is a better match for me. I am not sure who I should trust, and if one of them is deceptive. Attached are our composite charts.

Depressed Fish

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

waybread

Fish, I said it before and I'll say it again. If this is the basis for your "choosing" one woman over another, it's best to get to know them better before "choosing" either of them. Have they any "choice" in the matter? Unless this is an arranged marriage or something, I find your question a turn-off for having a good relationship with either of them.

fish72

Waybread - you are entitled to your opionion. I have known both for years. Broke up / separated with them at different times, due to either emotional or logistic reasons. Now I find myself wondering if I am being deceived by one of them, or both.

You do not know the whole story so I don't blame your reaction. It is too long to write here. I am only looking to see if my charts with these women show anything, whether their feelings towards me are real or not.

Mandy

I agree completely with Waybread, who has seen many synastry charts. People are more than charts and can hurt you even if you have enviable synastry with them, or not as the case may be. People are also subject to change, including you, and the most comfortable and easy relationship can become a snooze fest which prevents one from evolving to their full potential in the long term. This is not astrology snobbery. Take our advice: stop passing the buck, the responsibility of an adult relationship rests only with the people involved. It is best to not rush into a decision if you are unsure.

P.s., And if you cant trust someone, there is no reason to continue. If you have unfounded trust issues, then you could look into those. Usually, there are no guarantees in life.

Last edited:

fish72

Once again, I am not making any decision based on what others write here. I agree with your view Mandy, but I am just curious, as I find myself cannot stop thinking about them. Maybe it is indicated in our charts?

waybread

Fish, I don't think you can tell from natal charts whether someone is deciving you. This might work best as a horary question. A natal chart can show certain potentials, but whether or how people act on them is another matter, because each planetary placement has multiple meanings. For example, someone might have an astro-signature that looks deceitful, yet the person has sublimated it into something harmless like reading spy thrillers replete with double-dealing; or projected it onto someone else such that she feels victimized by a cheating BF.

More to the point, if you broke up with both of these women in the past for emotional reasons, has anything changed that will make the relationship work out better this time around? If monogamy is an important issue for you, you might be better off with a new lady who doesn't ring your suspicion chimes.

Marinka

Post your charts with transits/progressions. Follow the instructions located in the thread about posting charts in the "read my chart" section of this forum.

fish72

Thanks for your comments Waybread. I am not familiar with the "horary" system. However I understand what you are saying. That is why I am more interested in Synastry, than Composite, to see their own interactions with me.

My concern about deceits is not about cheating at all, but other matters. I am just hoping there were none.

poyi

Premium Member
Actually a lot of people said Neptune transit on DC/7th can cause a lot of disappointment from deception for partnership when the transit is active. I hope someone can share some light on this particular transit on natal sensitive points. This is happening to all Virgo ascendant including myself at various time when Neptune crossing. It will of course base on the natal configuration to start with.

Would like to hear more. Thanks

Last edited:

fish72

Marinka - I do not see the thread to pull a transits/progressions chart from the link you posted. Moreover, how do I know which lady should I trust based on my own natal chart without their involvement?

Marinka

Marinka - I do not see the thread to pull a transits/progressions chart from the link you posted. Moreover, how do I know which lady should I trust based on my own natal chart without their involvement?

Your own chart (& transits) may be setting you up to be less trusting of other people in general and this would not just pertain to relationships. In effect, by expecting dishonesty, you might be attracting dishonesty but that would be only one piece of the puzzle and not the entire truth. It really depends on the configurations in your natal chart along with current transits.

poyi

Premium Member
In the astro.com you can select natal, progressions and transit format.

Transit and progressions will show major upsets with timing. Even without combining with another person you can still see the condition of the love life. You can predict when you will meet a new love affair without knowing that person in the first place. I did that before but with a lot of works involved. Basically using multiple charts and all the charts together will confirm the event as "Statement". Some people might disbelieve and argue strongly how could this be possible and the issue of free will between two people as various and error of wrong prediction or fail to predict. It is up to those individual to study and explore rather that is possible in their own free will and time.

In a composite chart combine with transits and progressions of the composite chart, you can even pin point the day of major fights and break up but then again will require a lot of reading and time. But if you are interested you can learn about it. You can look back the composite charts of the days you broken up with these two women and make up your own mind. And can very well pick up the signatures of stressful aspects which leaded to relationship arguments/break up and distancing of the two of you or how the disappointment manifested itself.

And again many would argue the accuracy of such predictions but then again it will be up to the individual to explore. Also I am seeing this in a very different perspective I believed that we have free will in our life but the stars are the story tellers of our stories.

Last edited:

Marinka

Actually a lot of people said Neptune transit on DC/7th can cause a lot of disappointment from deception for partnership when the transit is active. I hope someone can share some light on this particular transit on natal sensitive points. This is happening to all Virgo ascendant including myself at various time when Neptune crossing. It will of course base on the natal configuration to start with.

Would like to hear more. Thanks

Neptune's position in the natal along with transiting Neptune shows where we tend to see with rose-colored glasses. As you noted, Neptune passing over the 7th brings up concerns with deception but, not necessarily with the partner - could be dealings with the public. As transiting Neptune moves through the 7th house (or 5th, love affairs), it's important to note the angles it is making to the rest of the chart especially if it is making an angle to the ruler of the 7th (or 5th). If a transiting planet is making a challenging angle to natal Neptune, it also can bring up uncertainty in the house that Neptune resides in and the house that it rules. Many possible configurations ....

poyi

Premium Member
This is actually what my concern is as Neptune will make conjunction in next few months to my DC square the natal ruler of 4th house Jupiter which is also the ruler of Neptune in Sagittarius, so Jupiter is the final dispositor and conjunct with south node in natal. As Neptune goes along in the 7th house, it will eventually forming square to my natal Neptune and natal Neptune square both Venus and Mars that will be a very stressful T-square directly to my 1st, 4th and 7th house all angular....Mars is the ruler of 8th house, Venus for 2nd and 9th.... I will continue to study on this.

For Fish major upset in love life and being deceived will show significant markings in your chart but you will need to review your own natal chart first.

Edited

The saving grace of this T-square will be the sextile Neptune made to 5th house Moon! Natal Capricorn Moon exalted Mars trine Mars and trine Venus. Might very well be stressful but positive challenges.

Last edited:

waybread

fish72, I sometimes joke that we are amateur astrologers mostly around here-- not psychics. People who are willing to help you will do better if you don't make this a cryptic guessing-game.