Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 07-20-2011, 11:07 AM

introduction

Hello respected members of Astrologers community.

I have just gone through this knowledgeable website and will be happy to discuss it with other fellow members.
I am Deepak Sharmaa and I am from Jaipur, Rajasthan and I am into quarry business promotion and working in a company as Vice President.
rest later.
Regards

Unread 07-20-2011, 02:01 PM

Smile Re: introduction

Hi my name is jewelry I an wanting to. Meet an older capricorn man 59to60. I am verY interested in the zodiAc I love capricorns people they are very serious minded people my network is full of. Capricorn. Excising. In my world of leo I love a. Stable disease free lifestyle which I feel only. Capricorrns. Have the ability to move

Last edited by jewelry; 07-20-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: i love capricorns and i want them to know it!!!!
Unread 07-20-2011, 03:45 PM

Wink Re: introduction

hello my name is jewelry I live In dallas tx. I am very happy to know all of u I am 57 and weigh 133 pounds I am african American and want to treat people the way I would like to be treated

Tags
introduction