Is he stalking me on social media?

astrobabes

I am interested in this one guy, haven't really talked but I am just curious if he stalking or checking up on me with social media. Thank you for any interpretation.

Please click link to find chart http://ibb.co/F3W5xjc

Last edited:

waybread

It doesn't look like it.

With Virgo rising, you are symbolized by Mercury, he's Jupiter (traditional ruler of Pisces.) These two planets aren't connecting and Mercury falls in Pisces. The moon is void of the course, suggesting that if you don't have any solid information that this is happening, it's probably not.

astrobabes

It doesn't look like it.

With Virgo rising, you are symbolized by Mercury, he's Jupiter (traditional ruler of Pisces.) These two planets aren't connecting and Mercury falls in Pisces. The moon is void of the course, suggesting that if you don't have any solid information that this is happening, it's probably not.

darn! the moon is voc, does that mean the question is even valid? could I ask it again later or do you think this is the final answer?

waybread

I think you should wait some months, unless the situation should somehow change before then.

"Stalking" someone sounds creepy to me, but maybe you meant something else by it.

astrobabes

I think you should wait some months, unless the situation should somehow change before then.

"Stalking" someone sounds creepy to me, but maybe you meant something else by it.

okay! thank you and yeah it was fast i didnt really think it through when i thought of the question. i was just watching a tarot youtube video and he mentioned “stalking” so i just used the same word. i do not mean in a creepy way at all lol but thanks for the interpretation:)