Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 01-02-2021, 08:05 PM

Transit Pluto sextile Natal venus

Hi,

Not sure if this has been asked before and not sure how to find it. But does anyone have any good information about transit Pluto sextiling the natal venus?

Unread 01-03-2021, 12:03 AM

Re: Transit Pluto sextile Natal venus

This is meant to be a positive transit at least I hope so as I have this coming in soon too. What houses and signs are involved? An overall description is it is a period during which your relationships deepen or you may meet someone who completely changes your views on life. It can also be a time to reorganise finances.

It also depends upon what other transits you have going on at the same time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
Jupiter0 (01-03-2021)
Unread 01-03-2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
This is meant to be a positive transit at least I hope so as I have this coming in soon too. What houses and signs are involved? An overall description is it is a period during which your relationships deepen or you may meet someone who completely changes your views on life. It can also be a time to reorganise finances.

It also depends upon what other transits you have going on at the same time.
Thank you for answering and yes the finances makes a lot of sense. I forgot about venus's financial side. Transit Pluto is on my capricorn 2H and my venus in pisces is on my 4H. Pluto is also squaring my natal moon in Aries in the 5house. I also have a lot of exact transits from neptune. Uranus is sextiling my mars in pisces in the 3H. Idk how to add a picture of my transits

Tags
natal, pluto, sextile, transit, venus