read my natal chart

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately you cannot link a chart directly from your Astrodienst account. There are stickies on this site that explain how to upload your chart from a computer or link it if your chart is on your cell phone.

waybread

I would suggest you look for a career that offers you a lot of diversity and variety. With planets in 7 houses/signs, you may become restless if you have to focus on one thing for too long, because it would mean that other parts of your personality get sidelined.

With Jupiter in your 9th house, I hope that university is possible for you. Otherwise, be sure to include things in your life that broaden your life perspectives, such as overseas travel.

With your sun in the 11th house you might feel happiest in a large organization where your co-workers are your friends. But it should nevertheless give you opportunities to work independently (moon in Aries,) such as teleworking from home (moon in the 4th house, MC ruler Venus in the 12th.)

I think you'd be good at something similar to detective work, where you have to search out evidence that is not immediately obvious on the surface. This might be something like research, forensic work for a law enforcement body, a building inspector, or insurance fraud investigator.

With your MC ruled by artistic Venus, you may gravitate towards one of the fine or performing arts. Unless you feel in your heart-of-hearts that this is your vocation in life, think through the financial realities for most artists.

Do you have a particular career in mind, but wonder if your horoscope supports it?

I would suggest you look for a career that offers you a lot of diversity and variety. With planets in 7 houses/signs, you may become restless if you have to focus on one thing for too long, because it would mean that other parts of your personality get sidelined.

With Jupiter in your 9th house, I hope that university is possible for you. Otherwise, be sure to include things in your life that broaden your life perspectives, such as overseas travel.

With your sun in the 11th house you might feel happiest in a large organization where your co-workers are your friends. But it should nevertheless give you opportunities to work independently (moon in Aries,) such as teleworking from home (moon in the 4th house, MC ruler Venus in the 12th.)

I think you'd be good at something similar to detective work, where you have to search out evidence that is not immediately obvious on the surface. This might be something like research, forensic work for a law enforcement body, a building inspector, or insurance fraud investigator.

With your MC ruled by artistic Venus, you may gravitate towards one of the fine or performing arts. Unless you feel in your heart-of-hearts that this is your vocation in life, think through the financial realities for most artists.

Do you have a particular career in mind, but wonder if your horoscope supports it?

Yes you are right
I have been working hard this year to improve my drawing skills and would like to know if I can do it? will I be successful?
about diversity you are right I have many interests and I would like to do everything. Maybe I should try acting art or music?

Osamenor

Staff member

When your planets are so spread out, you need to keep your fingers in multiple pies. That often means more than one career over your lifetime. That always means that no matter what you're focusing on at the moment for your career, you also have to keep your other interests going. It might be enough to have a job that pays the bills, doesn't drive you crazy, and leaves room in your life for the rest of your interests. What job that is might change over time. Perhaps you'll make one or two of your interests your main focus for a while, then shift to others.

MC ruler in adaptable, exploring Sagittarius also suggests that. So does Sagittarius rising.

Your Venus not only rules your MC, it also forms a close sextile to it. That gives you a clear path to using Venusian self expression in your career. Artistic things. Creative things. In your twelfth house, you might be using secret talents to create something that you'll show to the public.

Since you expressed interest in multiple art forms, maybe you need to pursue them all. Not necessarily all at once, but over your lifetime. Maybe you could do mixed media art.

When your planets are so spread out, you need to keep your fingers in multiple pies. That often means more than one career over your lifetime. That always means that no matter what you're focusing on at the moment for your career, you also have to keep your other interests going. It might be enough to have a job that pays the bills, doesn't drive you crazy, and leaves room in your life for the rest of your interests. What job that is might change over time. Perhaps you'll make one or two of your interests your main focus for a while, then shift to others.

MC ruler in adaptable, exploring Sagittarius also suggests that. So does Sagittarius rising.

Your Venus not only rules your MC, it also forms a close sextile to it. That gives you a clear path to using Venusian self expression in your career. Artistic things. Creative things. In your twelfth house, you might be using secret talents to create something that you'll show to the public.

Since you expressed interest in multiple art forms, maybe you need to pursue them all. Not necessarily all at once, but over your lifetime. Maybe you could do mixed media art.

will i be successful? and can I make a lot of money with this