incoming love?

nelicaa

I really want to know will the new year bring me a new love,also what do you think about my natal chart?

tKr9Ff4.png

blackbery

Hi,
Your H 7 of partners has been hit in the past couple of years with Saturn.......
but moving into H 8 shortly. You will find it easier to find love now. Probably a very intense relationship with Pluto stationed there now. Be careful of partners who want to control or manipulate you. Stand your ground & speak up if you feel your partner is being jealous. Or vice versa. It can bring powerful partner into your life.

Nice chart.:happy:

I really want to know will the new year bring me a new love,also what do you think about my natal chart?

tKr9Ff4.png

nelicaa

Hi,
Your H 7 of partners has been hit in the past couple of years with Saturn.......
but moving into H 8 shortly. You will find it easier to find love now. Probably a very intense relationship with Pluto stationed there now. Be careful of partners who want to control or manipulate you. Stand your ground & speak up if you feel your partner is being jealous. Or vice versa. It can bring powerful partner into your life.

Nice chart.:happy:

Tnx you. Can you tell me more. About health or work?