Nothing significant in this synastry?

taurus455

Hi everyone,

It'll be almost 3 months that me and this guy have met/been dating, and I'm stressing myself out because I don't really think our synastry is very promising. Our composite looks even worse. I really do like him though, he's practically my ideal guy. I don't want to run away or pull back, but I'm scared to push forward. Am I right about our synastry or do you guys see ways it can work/significant aspects?

What worries me most is our Sun sq Uranus. He has that aspect in his own chart though. We have a lot of Uranus aspects in synastry, but I'm wondering if that will be okay because both of our natal Descendants are in Aquarius? We also don't seem to have much Saturn aspects or 5H, 7H, & 8H interaction, but I think some of our secondary 5H, 7H, and 8H are all activated? (which would be the 9H, 11H and 6H for us both)

Other thing worrying me is Saturn in eachothers 8H... he also has natal Saturn in 7H. lol...ahhh.

Our Sun conjunct Mars exact is CRAZY strong though... right now I feel that the most along with maybe the Neptune/Venus or Jupiter/Moon.

Part of me wants to just not worry and enjoy it while it lasts. I'm in blue in the chart picture.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.27.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.27.10 PM.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
Honestly, don't worry and enjoy it is the very best advice I would give.:smile::smile::smile:

But I would also just say that all synastry has challenges. Look to the trines between your personal planets, like the one between your sun and his moon, to see the harmony that draws you together. A sun moon trine is a lovely thing. Appreciate it. And know there will also always be hard work to get to know each and to get along.

I personally would ignore the composite...

And have a good time out in the real world with him!

I am wishing you the very best.

taurus455

Honestly, don't worry and enjoy it is the very best advice I would give.:smile::smile::smile:

But I would also just say that all synastry has challenges. Look to the trines between your personal planets, like the one between your sun and his moon, to see the harmony that draws you together. A sun moon trine is a lovely thing. Appreciate it. And know there will also always be hard work to get to know each and to get along.

I personally would ignore the composite...

And have a good time out in the real world with him!

I am wishing you the very best.

Thank you for the advice! I do agree with just not letting it get to me, however unfortunately I did and I think I overthought it :(. As of this week, he seems like his feelings have changed and he might ghost me.

We do have mostly inner planets in strong trines and conjunctions, so I think that’s why we kept it on for this long. Because it was always enjoyable hanging out. But I can start to feel the Uranus so much more now. It’s weird though because we are both taurus suns and Leo risings, so we already had so much in common plus the positive aspects between sun moon , Jupiter moon etc. but we lack Saturn aspects as well so maybe not enough glue.

If he sticks around past this week I’ll try my best to go with the flow and make the best out of it. If not, I’m definitely not going to overthink any future synastries!’