Loving a married man

Msariel

Hello to all

Last year I fell in love with a man who is married with children. He is not the cheating kind, he was always faithful to his wife. But something happened between us and we both fell hard for each other. However, the situation being too complicated I decided to step back and let things be, I don't want to be a home wrecker and if he ever decides that he truly wants to be with me I don't want to be the reason for their divorce. I am doing my thing, living my life, but I am not over him and may not ever be entirely, because I'm convinced that there's something meant to be between us. I would so appreciate any feedback from you. I attached his chart w transits and mine w transits as well as our synastry. I'd love to hear any feedback from you.

Thank you, Ariel

Attachments

• nanaa.jpg
    nanaa.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 25
  • natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 32
  • natatt.jpg
    natatt.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 29

wan

Ask his wife if she would be ok with an open relationship. Tell her that you can cook and clean. Maybe this would sway her. I am serious. I would gladly welcome a third person into my would-be relationship if he/she promised to share in the household chores.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Your head says one thing and your heart says another. Not easy.

Did he ever mention he was thinking about leaving his family?
Did he ever talk at all about his family, if things are going well or not?

Are you pisces?

GeminiSun

I think the OP is asking for Astrological advice y'all!

But oh my gosh, I just have to say this. And I know I'm being a hypocrite because it's not Astrological advice but I'm terrible at Astrology so yeah, I wouldn't be doing you any favors.

A lot of straight men are very selfish. I know you may think you're special and the connection is special and gosh knows what, and maybe it is, but that doesn't mean he's going to leave his wife. Sometimes men just like to have their egos stroked. They want the familiarity and stability and routine of the wife and then they want the spark and chemistry with the mistress on the side. It helps keep their actual marriage afloat and it fills in areas of their marriage which they feel are lacking. Many never have any intention to leave, they are just sucking you dry of your energy and using you to fulfill their desires.

I know you may feel like he's the one and you'll never get over him, but you're in love, so you're putting him on a pedestal. Love is blind. You may get over him and think back to this stuff and be so angry at yourself for allowing yourself to be so emotionally tied to someone who got the best of both worlds and never really wanted to leave because if he did he would have done it by now.

Save yourself the energy and try your best to move on. That is my advice. Wish I could give you Astrological input but I'm not educated enough on it to really be able to help. Good luck!