Next SR, ALL angles are 0 degree cardinal...experienced?

McMarc35

This year my uranus is at 29 aries with chiron at aries point, SR saturn=sun/moon natal; SR asc cancer falls in my natal 8th with natal moon in 12th, and sr asc ruler moon in sr 4th...my wife has same sr asc which falls in her ASC, venus at 29 libra sr/natal 4th, her uranus at 0Taurus, pluto hit her natal desc exact on sr, birthday is scary scorpio Halloween night btw, and of course now pluto will be hitting her 7th for next 20 years....all I know is obviously relating all these absolutely insane life problems, events,happenings, and where things seem to be going for me/us and everyone envokved, I'm obsessed and the connections and hard hitting tough "rare" aspects I've seen are just boggling my mind, I really need help....now that I'm putting in alot more asteroids with charts, I've gotta say those almost complete the story for you sometimes, extremely telling ...and due to certain, just amazingly "blessed" placements I was given atbirth, I can HANDLE the COLD, HARD TRUTH..also, her juno and various others have sign. 29 degree placements next solar, including venus at anaretic again, this time in scorpio

JUPITERASC

This year my uranus is at 29 aries with chiron at aries point, SR saturn=sun/moon natal; SR asc cancer falls in my natal 8th with natal moon in 12th, and sr asc ruler moon in sr 4th...my wife has same sr asc which falls in her ASC, venus at 29 libra sr/natal 4th, her uranus at 0Taurus, pluto hit her natal desc exact on sr, birthday is scary scorpio Halloween night btw, and of course now pluto will be hitting her 7th for next 20 years....all I know is obviously relating all these absolutely insane life problems, events,happenings, and where things seem to be going for me/us and everyone envokved, I'm obsessed and the connections and hard hitting tough "rare" aspects I've seen are just boggling my mind, I really need help....now that I'm putting in alot more asteroids with charts, I've gotta say those almost complete the story for you sometimes, extremely telling ...and due to certain, just amazingly "blessed" placements I was given atbirth, I can HANDLE the COLD, HARD TRUTH..also, her juno and various others have sign. 29 degree placements next solar, including venus at anaretic again, this time in scorpio

none of those links you posted are functioning
and so

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:

TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window