Does having Venus in Pisces make a person weak?

conspiracy theorist

I wish I had mars in Scorpio, when my Gran was on her death bed, she passed this energy over to me when I was holding her hand and not, I don't have that strength usually. It really does make you automatically strong.

I'm not convinced. I've known Mars in Scorpio's with "weak" personalities.

Mercury in Pisces doesn't make you a dunce
Sun in Aquarius doesn't make you a wallflower
Mars in Libra doesn't make you a weakling
Jupiter in Sagittarius doesn't make you a moral paragon
Saturn in Cancer doesn't make you lack discipline
etc etc

I'm not convinced. I've known Mars in Scorpio's with "weak" personalities.

Mercury in Pisces doesn't make you a dunce
Sun in Aquarius doesn't make you a wallflower
Mars in Libra doesn't make you a weakling
Jupiter in Sagittarius doesn't make you a moral paragon
Saturn in Cancer doesn't make you lack discipline
etc etc

I see yeah, it's the overall aspects and house placements too. I'm actually fed-up not knowing what's being said half the time here. Ordering two astrology books from amazon. Imma go be an astrologer now.

And you were being sarcastic before...got it now :p

katydid

I feel like having this placement makes me weak...

I think Venus in Pisces is a lovely placement. Devoted, sensitive, compassionate and often artistically gifted.

I do see that sometimes there is a certain type of emotional weakness, in terms of being able to set limits or boundaries with others. I do know of some Venus in Pisces natives who allow themselves to be taken advantage of because they are nurturing and caring, but also 'enabling' loved ones. :innocent:

ChildOfVenus

Yes this is what I mean.
I think Venus in Pisces is a lovely placement. Devoted, sensitive, compassionate and often artistically gifted.

I do see that sometimes there is a certain type of emotional weakness, in terms of being able to set limits or boundaries with others. I do know of some Venus in Pisces natives who allow themselves to be taken advantage of because they are nurturing and caring, but also 'enabling' loved ones. :innocent:

david starling

I don't know what you mean about day or night chart.

If the Sun is above the Horizon, it's a Day-chart, below it's a Night-chart. Venus is stronger in a Night-chart, and expresses unconditional-love when in Pisces. There ARE those who mistake kindness for weakness.

Last edited:

david starling

I'll look it up.

If you're a Ninja warrior, it might be a Sign of weakness. :lol: If you're a normal human being, it's taking the edge off, making you a nicer person. It's a Day-chart, because the Sun is above the Asc/Desc line. [IMO], Venus in a Day-chart (like yours) is capable of "tough-love", and with it in Pisces, it's tough-love of the REAL kind, that can actually help someone overcome their own weaknesses, without weakening you in the process.

deepminde

Hi, childofvenus, how is going with that guy? Did your wish to do the deed come true?
P.S. Venus is exalted in Pisces. :) It's a good thing

ChildOfVenus

I didn't know that about Venus being in a day chart.
If you're a Ninja warrior, it might be a Sign of weakness. :lol: If you're a normal human being, it's taking the edge off, making you a nicer person. It's a Day-chart, because the Sun is above the Asc/Desc line. [IMO], Venus in a Day-chart (like yours) is capable of "tough-love", and with it in Pisces, it's tough-love of the REAL kind, that can actually help someone overcome their own weaknesses, without weakening you in the process.