Is my coworker attracted to me?

jascole7

I am thinking his significator is Jupiter (used 5H in Pisces because of romance and I am only interested in a casual relationship with him) and I am mars. Good aspects between our rules, planets in their own sign = he is interested in me? or should I be using 7H for his significator. Any insight/interpretation is appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• 54F952B8-013A-4B57-B5CD-715CC234B794.jpg
    54F952B8-013A-4B57-B5CD-715CC234B794.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 40

jascole7

Also I just noticed the positive aspects to the moon for both of our rulers but idk if it should still be read as a ‘yes’ since they’re separating trines for both planets?

Chrysalis

With no background info, all i can say is your more interested in him than he is in you. Thats because moons going through aries, the sign that mars rules.

If you can give a little background info, maybe we could dig deeper.

jascole7

With no background info, all i can say is your more interested in him than he is in you. Thats because moons going through aries, the sign that mars rules.

If you can give a little background info, maybe we could dig deeper.

He’s new to my company and has tried to start conversations with me but I cut them short due to nerves (I am sort of intimidated by him but also very attracted to him). Now I’m actively looking for opportunities to talk to him but it’s been difficult since we’re on different teams and rarely get to interact.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon on the cusp of the 6th of work place, leaves the trine with mars and Jupiter.
Mars (you) approaches Jupiter (the 5th of romance, retrograde) by trine, so yes.