Desire to quit job, change career direction.

Flapjacks

I would greatly appreciate a horary reading to answer the following:

If I quit my job and change the direction of my career, will that new direction - creating a small business - be successful?

I wonder if it would be a stupid decision to leave a stable job to take this risk, and this is why I ask - I need to be able to believe it might work. The idea that has been rolling in my mind is to invest in my mother’s business. She makes very popular, luxury beauty products but does not know how to turn it into something profitable. She has repeatedly asked for my help, and I can immediately see the value. I want to do it but I am afraid to leave the stability of my own job, even though I absolutely hate my job.

I created a chart for the exact minute the question crystallized in my mind:

https://imgur.com/a/j8Uta

Any glimmer here that it is the right thing to do, or foolish?

Thank you!

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
Question and Profession with finance are forming decent relation.
Gains and achievements are also well connected.
Only point of concern is sudden lack of confidence - which may influence your courage, which is important for any business or self-employment.
Chances for business are not bad.

Sunrise

I would greatly appreciate a horary reading to answer the following:

If I quit my job and change the direction of my career, will that new direction - creating a small business - be successful?

I wonder if it would be a stupid decision to leave a stable job to take this risk, and this is why I ask - I need to be able to believe it might work. The idea that has been rolling in my mind is to invest in my mother’s business. She makes very popular, luxury beauty products but does not know how to turn it into something profitable. She has repeatedly asked for my help, and I can immediately see the value. I want to do it but I am afraid to leave the stability of my own job, even though I absolutely hate my job.

I created a chart for the exact minute the question crystallized in my mind:

https://imgur.com/a/j8Uta

Any glimmer here that it is the right thing to do, or foolish?

Thank you!

Flapjacks
the chart shows mixed data for this change. Surely a new beginning and a change from a well-known and familiar environment always have difficulties.

However, the chart shows change anyway. You will make the decision and do what you want.
Mercury soon will change sign and will get out from this awful situation (detriment and fallf).