A marriage between two Leos's?

Lilyana

Two Leos's?

!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*(&^%$#@#$%^&*&
!@#$%^&*(*&^%^&**&^%%^&*&^%$$#

Last edited:

shadow moon

Banned
:love:Is there a chance that he marry me in next two years?

with Taurus ascendant, 4th house Mars and 7th house Saturn he`s not in a hurry that`s for sure ... google these aspects pls

check your synastry points here
http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=comp2f

that`s 466, meaning average, it might work, but based on certain aspects it looks like you`ll be the one wearing the pants at home ... if that`s your cup of tea, go for it

Lilyana

with Taurus ascendant, 4th house Mars and 7th house Saturn he`s not in a hurry that`s for sure ... google these aspects pls

check your synastry points here
http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=comp2f

that`s 466, meaning average, it might work, but based on certain aspects it looks like you`ll be the one wearing the pants at home ... if that`s your cup of tea, go for it

:lol::lol::lol: he is wearing the pants in our relationship for now...
He is not sure is he Taurus or Gemini or Cancer,his mother always says different time:sick:

But,thanks a lot.

shadow moon

Banned
:lol::lol::lol: he is wearing the pants in our relationship for now...
He is not sure is he Taurus or Gemini or Cancer,his mother always says different time:sick:

But,thanks a lot.

than his Ascendant ain`t Taurus, with the other two Sun and Mars falls in 2nd or 3rd and the Saturn in 6th or 5th

but if he has Gemini Ascendant his Uranus falls in the 7th, that`s also not good for marriage, means sudden separation after being married

if he has a rock solid self-esteem, than his Sun and Mars fall in the 2nd, making his Ascendant to be Cancer, the Ascendant is the most important thing in the chart because it spawns the whole house system, without it the reading can be bollocks, ex: a 12th house Mars is lack of confidence, a 1st house Mars is way to much confidence

check some hospital records if possible

Last edited:

Lilyana

I will ask again.But I could describe him:He is tall,thin,has curly black hair,long fingers,very intelligent,but sometimes very moody. When we go out he always want to eat,never just to drink.He talks to his mom every day,even he has 2 brothers and 2 sisters...but she is far away,lucky me:joyful:

shadow moon

Banned
I will ask again.But I could describe him:He is tall,thin,has curly black hair,long fingers,very intelligent,but sometimes very moody. When we go out he always want to eat,never just to drink.He talks to his mom every day,even he has 2 brothers and 2 sisters...but she is far away,lucky me:joyful:

that`s Gemini Ascendant, with being born around 1 am in the night, he has Moon in Taurus conjunct Ascendant in a different sign, in Gemini, that means the way he projects himself and the way he feels secure are at odds, and with 12th house Moon he doesn`t realize this and the 12th house Moon can make someone be impressionable enough to have mood swings

Pluto in the same position could make someone be hungry of power and/or be a sex addict without realizing it

Mars in the same position can make you quarrelsome

Moon in this case is generally about "comfort eating" and desiring a womb like protection

his Saturn is in Scorpio, transiting Saturn is also there, that means he`s about to have his first Saturn return that`s his passage into adulthood, let`s hope he chooses you as a partner

http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/SaturnReturn.htm

he`s now in a closing phase, his progressed Moon, is in the 12th, when it crosses the progressed ascendant, he`ll start a new phase in life, this also is the same period, right after his saturn return

https://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/the-progressed-moon-through-the-12-houses/

here`s his chart re-done in the system I use

Attachments

• al.alzhar_natalchart.jpg
    al.alzhar_natalchart.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
  • al.alzhar_progressed.2012.jpg
    al.alzhar_progressed.2012.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 18