Me, Air Signs, and Virgos...just curious

nuthatch

So I've read nearly everything I could read about relational astrology, and I've read mixed things (to say the least) about Leo/Virgo relationships. I am quite aware that there is a lot more involved in synastry than just the Sun sign, though.

I have a crush on a Virgo man right now. I don't know his year of birth, but I'm pretty sure his DOB is September 5th--no help at all without a chart, I know.
To the best of my knowledge, though, he's only dated within his polarity. I only know about 2 of his exes, but they're a Pisces and a Taurus.
I don't know this guy too well (sort of a distancey, friend-of-a-friend thing at this point...not putting too many hopes on it :) ) but I'd be so sad if he wasn't into me purely because I'm a loud and self-aggrandizing lioness!

The thing that ***** is that I don't particularly get along with Air and Fire sign men. Maybe I need to find the right one, but my two Fire relationships (Aries and Sag) have been shallow and purely physical, and my Air relationships (Aqua and Libra) have been intellectually stimulating but emotionally extremely troubled. My best relationship has been with a Capricorn.

So what I want to know (and what I'm not sure anyone would be able to tell me, but here goes) is what kind of partner I should be looking for. Obviously I don't plan on rejecting a guy if he's got the wrong birthday or based on his natal chart, but can you give me any pointers on what sort of person I might end up with, even if it's just speculation? Since, y'know, none of the traditional compatibility advice has really worked for me.

And here is my chart, at least, if it helps. Thanks <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_adelaide_hp.68927.7315.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_adelaide_hp.68927.7315.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 19