Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

asteroid

I still belive Niplan that you should keep notes and diary and publish a book!!! Those kind of experiences must be spreadly introduced to people.
Some people dedicate their whole lifes in the ivestigation of such phenomena and you have the ability to live them!!! Start right now and write them down! If you have doubts about them and you don't know if your mind tricks you, they are still wonderful experiences showing vivid fantasy.

Many authors would envy you!!!!!

asteroid

Thank you so much Horus.

Once i had this experience during my sleep.

I was watching that i was flying as many times before, but i had a strange feeling that somene wanted to pull me down or harm me.
Then i thought that i had to be transformed into a strong being that can fly higher than others.
Magically i turned into an Eagle and i could feel the air passing through my wigs.
Absolute freedom and safety!!

Sistermoon

My husband's birth time is accurate so I'm quite confident that his chart is correct. However, you did make me think of something that I haven't actually thought of before. I just cast his chart in equal house system and that huge stellium moves to the 9th which makes quite a bit of sense. He still has Jupiter in the 8th but maybe that means he'll get a massive inheritance, lol. (doubt it though, hehe) With this system he still has Saturn in the 4th as well as his North Node.

As for my dream journal, this is something that evolved very naturally for me. Since I have been dreaming very vividly since as far as my conscious memory goes back, I have always been very in touch with my dreams. It just made sense to me at some point to start logging them and now I have books full of my dreams going back a couple of decades.
Here's something really creepy: when I was very little I had a recurring dream of looking across some sort of bayou or very still marsh or lake, some kind of body of water with low hanging trees and vines. Across this water was a swing and I was on it, swinging in slow motion. It was not a pleasant dream, in fact it was disturbing to me and I had it a lot when I was a very small child, like maybe 5 or so. Anyway, I rented a movie the other night called 'Afterwards' (the movie sucked, btw) and the opening scene was EXACTLY my dream. I have to find out where that was filmed. I've always regarded that dream as some sort of past life snippet but I just don't know exactly where. I feel like it was Louisianna or Georgia but having never been to either state, I have no clue if that is the sort of scenery represented in my dream. Later on I had a recurring dream in a similar setting but this time it was of an old black man rocking in a chair and I always presumed that was me in that same past life.

Niplan

Banned
i feel like it was Louisianna or Georgia but having never been to either state, I have no clue if that is the sort of scenery represented in my dream. Later on I had a recurring dream in a similar setting but this time it was of an old black man rocking in a chair and I always presumed that was me in that same past life.

Might be the same life time.

I think lives re-live like, we have our oldest lives remembered first
and our most recent last... But i dunno about that, I've got one dream, where I'm a viking on a long boat, with a woman tied to the mast. I think shes a nordic woman, Long blonde hair in braids. Anyways, Im fighting on the ship with no other kin, And i get knocked in the back of the head, and i remember then looking up seeing the world go blue then purple then black, and i can see the boat im looking up at it, as im drowning, and the water is icy cold.

I woke up from that one with purple fingers and toes like i was having frostbite, in the middle of summer.

another one that i remember clearly was being in a jungle, and having a riffle with me, long tall grass. I think its the beginings of a life where i died in vietnam or korea, probably vietnam, it was hot, and sticky, worse then anything you can imagine in flordia summer, and when you breathed you could inhail the humidity, it made your nose run.

It stunk too, bad, the whole area, like wet moldy dog. And when you got further out it would smell like strong flowers.. That one ends with a bang.. So i think i got blew up in an artillery shell, or a sniper.

Also, i have never used a riffle before in my life, and when i was about 9 i used my first gun at boyscout camp, it was a bolt action riffle, i knew how to load it, and shoot it without any instruction. I was hitting the target in tight clusters, within the first 5 shots. The guy was amazed, No one had ever shown me anything about guns before that or shooting.

i was also arabic at one time, and jewish, these are just from noticing inclinations on how i do occult things, and every day life things.

I started studying hebrew on my own, and it was just like astrology, i wasn't learning, i was remembering.

All i need to learn to do now, is how to pronounce the words, and sentances. I know how to use them for everything but communication with humans :p

thinking again, I wounder if I've ever had a life where I didn't die fighting..

Last edited:

kbell

It's definately way more than just planets in those houses. I believe it specifically has to involve mercury, Neptune, and moon especially. For me It's a family thing, and I believe I've seen markers in my family's charts all the way back to 1770. (I can post my greatx3 grandmother's chart if anyone wants to see) Me, my grandmother, my son, my sister, my niece all have very strong abilities, though different. My son has moon in 12th in cancer and asc in cancer, with neptune 8th in aquarius aspecting almost everything in his chart. He has many moon, mercury, and neptune aspects just like mom. Lately he's been coming into his abilities. Mine started getting stronger around his age too. (he's 11)

My chart is a good one to look at I think. I've talked about it so many times. My abilities include clairvoyance, clairaudience (true clairaudience which is pretty rare), telepathy with animals and angels/guides, psychometry. My gifts are very very specific in what they are best at. Mostly I go to places and read death signatures: battlefields, old places, etc. Pluto in the 10th =/

I was actually just talking to my mom yesterday about something that happened when I was 3. We were on the beach playing. There was no one else, and I suddenly started freaking out. I told my parents we had to leave right now. Normally I was a really calm child, but because I was spazzing so bad they decided to leave. A small plane crashed exactly where we were maybe an hour later? My mom thanked me for saving the lives of my family :love:

I suck at telling people their love lives and rarely do personal readings. I feel like my abilities are meant for more than that. I try to stick to my passions which is reading ancient civilizations/ruins and holy relics. I'm really weird, I know, but about as honest as it gets about my abilities. I try to always stay humble, and hope one day I can really do some good with them. I want to publish my writings/readings. I have a website right now I'm working on and hoping it all comes together so I can pursue these passions for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

asteroid

Well Kbell i see you have Saturn in 8th in cancer and your Jupiter we can say that conjuncts your 4th :happy::happy::happy: (is it on placidus haouse system?)

It would be a wonderful idea indeed to post us your famly charts including yours having some asteroids in too!!!:happy:

We would love to see u back with more stories to tell!!!

kbell

I'll try to post the charts this evening. Oh and yes my chart is inplacidus. In equal it moves my jupiter to the 4th and uranus to 12th, but that doesn't resonate with me. My jupiter is def 3rd house of communication. Also uranus in 11th for unusual friendships.

Also which asteroids would u like me to post. Lilith is in my 3rd house. Angel is conj the northnode neptune mars conjunction in sagi.

Last edited:

Sistermoon

I also learned astrology in about 5 months time...

Wow, that's impressive. I've been studying it for almost 20 years and still haven't learned it. :lol:

cindystubbs

I have Moon in 8th.
In Cancer.
It seems my poor moon can't express itself at all well, and I am emphatic & find being around people who are annoyed makes me annoyed, in pain and I'm in pain, etc.
It seems I can feel what people are thinking & know right away when I say something that strikes a sour note.
As for the paralyzed in sleep thing mentioned earlier, I have that & I understand our bodies do that so we won't do everything that we are dreaming about, it is natural. I was all freaked out about it until I found this out.
My Moon is a powerful influence even tho' cadent, but I must say that when moved by my emotions I have this total inertia. I read that planets in the 8th are helpless to initiate any action. Like when angry, I just stew & say nothing. My girlfriend and I used to send each other feelings telepathically, just for fun when we were 15 and 16, and always got the feelings & what it was about but not words & sentences Tho' we tried to. One time, we had the same dream & were so excited about that! She has passed away but no messages so far! I was so sad at the time but now I just remember her with gladness & I just know she is happy.

Niplan

Banned
Chart nom nom nom

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 37

kbell

Ok here's my great great great grandmother's chart lol I feel incredibly connected to her, and I believe she was the first in our family. It's a little weird, okay a lot :p We were born 204 years apart.

edit: adding my son and sister's charts. He has clairvoyance and can see spirits. Same with her. Note: they're all pretty intricate charts with quintiles and biquintiles. Also my son and I have trapeze configurations though mine is incomplete with a missing quincunx.

Last edited:

asteroid

Ok here's my great great great grandmother's chart lol I feel incredibly connected to her, and I believe she was the first in our family. It's a little weird, okay a lot :p We were born 204 years apart.

Hello kbell !! Impressive!!! Both asc:sagittarius: :saturn::cancer: 8th and sun in cardinal!!

How could you posibly know your granny's birthtime???

I thing saturn is the responsible for your spacial tallent!

kbell

Hello kbell !! Impressive!!! Both asc:sagittarius: :saturn::cancer: 8th and sun in cardinal!!

How could you posibly know your granny's birthtime???

I thing saturn is the responsible for your spacial tallent!

Oh you can ignore her birthtime. I did that based on intuition. I've done that for famous figures. I'm told their ascendant and I get numbers in my head. The other birthtimes are exact.

Yes her sun is in the Aries point too, so I think that kind of signifies her as the beginning of something. She was also the first child born in America within that part of my family, as her parents were both german immigrants.

I don't believe saturn is the culprit. I think it's different things in different charts, but the saturn in cancer gives us better control of our empathic abilities.

Last edited:

asteroid

I can see kbell that 4th 8th and 12th again are strong
I just watch it statisticaly i am not an expert or something like that ok?:love:
(to avoid misunderstandings)

Do those experiences horrify you? Are those spirits hostile? Which is your place of living? Is it near to water? What kind of history does it has? Do you keep notes? Any plans for book? We ender an age in which people should become aware of other dimensions.

Horus

That's interesting... the sentence I was trying to reply to vanished as I was typing! you have a PM, kbell. :smile:

Athene

I have a 4.th house Aquarius Sun, so i'm able pretty much to see through people shells. I am very fond of researching life supporting structures that bind the socety as a healthy way of be. The house of Cancer provide the basic modus operandi of things, as it sum and utilize all the enegy that is formed through the firs quarter of the chart. My way to be is to going to the root of things and find throuh them the common denominator for all the mankind (i do make researches asside mankind mathers to). I founded that all of us share, more or less, the same expiriences in life, that are delineated through the trends given by the outer planets, but interpret them diferently, acording to the net of our /AC/DC/IC/MC/ roles.

In the 8.th Taurus i have NN, so i'm headed to a path through geting the grip over the energetic nature of material aspects of life. I do belive that
the way the society is structured undermines the aspects that means pure and simple survival of man. "The water falls alwasy fom above", and when we fall in spirit we loose the axis that support the matter to. We truly are spiritual beings, failing to notice that is what make our colective die day bay day, but to speak about those things today makes you sound as a charlatan, so bether stick to practical step by step approach :joyful:

I have a prominent Pisces sign in my chart, so, thelepathy expirienced several times, good ability to read people on energetic basis, in the family background i'm a master, and, where i like to train myself 'cose there is some talent, i do not ask people astrological traits when i meet them, i first try to guess, and i becomed pretty good at it too :joyful:

Last edited:

kbell

Asteroid, I had a rough time with my abilities when I was younger because it was something unspoken in our house. I frightened people, so I learned to keep it to myself. My sister and I finally admitted it to each other, and then we found out more and more. She and I both love the water, and yes I grew up near the beach and that's where my family currently lives. I live in the southern midwest so there's little water here for me. I do my readings in the bathtub, and hope to one day be able to get a heated pool to work in because I find that contact with water, especially submerging myself really opens the floodgates so to speak.

I'm not afraid anymore since I know how to protect myself, but there's a lot of nasties out there just looking to prey on souls. Opening yourself up to everything and anything is equivelant to keeping your front door wide open day and night.

I've come in contact with hostile entities, but I know how best to deal with those situations now.

I do hope to publish, but right now I'm trying to get my thoughts together and notes in an organized fashion. A lot of my work deals with reading specific places, so there is a lot of traveling involved. Problem is I'm not rich. I also made a vow to not ask payment for my abilities because I feel they are god given and sacred to me. That makes me far more choosy in how I use my abilities and energy, though. I want to make a difference.

I do have a connection with the Catholic church and am drawn to holy relics. I pick up a vibration from them. I believe I've lived many lives within the Catholic church and have dedicated my life to spiritual service more than once.

One of the things I struggle with in this life is finding friends and relationships that are open and understanding of me. It's not easy being my friend or boyfriend.

Last edited:

asteroid

Big load to carry Kbell i don't now what i would i your situation, i don't feel so brave. I am not of those who can see spirits but i know they live amongst us and concernig that they shouldn't be stuck on earth i feel more uncomfortable. Since i don't get satisfaction through fear, i cannot see it positively.You have much to say and you will make the difference. Merchandising our gifts no matter how tampting seems it wouldn't be useful. Firstly it could make you loose some of your abilities and secondly you would become more vulnerable to the other dimension.
By the way have you met protective ones?