Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 04-09-2021, 08:10 AM

What do you do when you get a chart like this?

I was wanting to go back north to continue my interrupted holiday, and this chart came back.

I'm more curious how often this happens - when all the cardinal points are at 0 degrees?

Do you just throw it away and ask again another day? or is there something significant about this? Other than it looking kind of strange?

Cheers
Mila
Attached Images
File Type: jpg What do you do with this.jpg (44.1 KB, 5 views)

Unread 04-09-2021, 06:30 PM

Re: What do you do when you get a chart like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarien View Post
I was wanting to go back north to continue my interrupted holiday, and this chart came back.

I'm more curious how often this happens - when all the cardinal points are at 0 degrees?

Do you just throw it away and ask again another day? or is there something significant about this? Other than it looking kind of strange?

Cheers
Mila

Given that that there are 30 degrees in each sign, the likelihood of the rising point being 0 degrees is remote, but perhaps not any more remote than any other chart for any possible moment, all of which are unique.

This is the chart. You don't say what the questions is. But whatever it is, it is premature, too soon to know. Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the matter meets malefic Mars by unfavorable square. So this is not the right time to ask.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Milarien (04-09-2021)
Unread 04-09-2021, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Given that that there are 30 degrees in each sign, the likelihood of the rising point being 0 degrees is remote, but perhaps not any more remote than any other chart for any possible moment, all of which are unique.

This is the chart. You don't say what the questions is. But whatever it is, it is premature, too soon to know. Moon as indicator of the unfolding of the matter meets malefic Mars by unfavorable square. So this is not the right time to ask.
Thanks Ilene,

You're always so helpful. I thought the question was pretty moot, given that ALL the cardinal points were at 0 degrees... but I did find this in a hunt on the internet regarding 0 degrees rising: (2) The querent has not asked the root question. This is the most interesting indication presented by 0 degrees rising.

I found that at: http://renaissance-astrology.blogspo...udgment-0.html

Kind regards
Mila
Unread 04-09-2021, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarien View Post
Thanks Ilene,

You're always so helpful. I thought the question was pretty moot, given that ALL the cardinal points were at 0 degrees... but I did find this in a hunt on the internet regarding 0 degrees rising: (2) The querent has not asked the root question. This is the most interesting indication presented by 0 degrees rising.

I found that at: http://renaissance-astrology.blogspo...udgment-0.html

Kind regards
Mila

Very interesting, Mila. Thank you for sharing.
What do you think the true, underlying question about this idea of travel might really be? It is important that become very clear for you.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Milarien (04-10-2021)
Unread 04-10-2021, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Very interesting, Mila. Thank you for sharing.
What do you think the true, underlying question about this idea of travel might really be? It is important that become very clear for you.

Yes, I'm still mulling over that... whether I should move up there; what would happen with J; would my kids be okay... a lot of things, but I think the real question is to do with what would happen with J... I thought I'd just think about it a while longer. I'm letting too much hinge on that question and I don't think that's a good thing. Probably better to get myself into a mindset where I'm okay with whatever happens and focus on whether I'd be happier if I moved up there.

Kindest regards
Mila
Unread 04-10-2021, 02:16 AM

The MC/IC axis is immaterial.

Basically when you have an early degree rising, it's too soon to tell.

With the moon square Mars in the house of long-distance travel, I suggest you hold off for a bit.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Milarien (04-10-2021)
Unread 04-10-2021, 02:19 AM

I was quite intrigued by it. All 4 axes at 0 degrees... I wouldn't go making plans with a chart like that, that's for sure, but I hadn't seen one like that... I guess it must happen fairly regularly? But yes, all travel plans on hold...

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
The MC/IC axis is immaterial.

Basically when you have an early degree rising, it's too soon to tell.

With the moon square Mars in the house of long-distance travel, I suggest you hold off for a bit.

Tags
chart