Problem at work, might need to leave the country.

Deep03

Hi i am a pastry chef in NewZealand.
My visa is expiring on 24 april 2021.
Just one week before i was planning to apply my nee visa, from my job which i joined on 26th october 2020.
I had a meeting with my senior and owner, and suddenly they said they are not happy with my work.As they have to prove that no citizen is available to do my work and is not fir for job so they gonna help me for visa,has to put out ads.
Now they have got a bunch of good candidates and said that if anyone better then me come in and they might hire him or her and i would nnot be supported for visa.

Is my journey of 5 years in NewZealand is finish, as it almost only 1 month left and very difficult to find a job where they will help me for visa.

I am just completely broken from inside as i trusted them and now at last step they have backed out.

What will happen,please if someone can look into my horoscope and guide me.
I have never had a good relationship with my bosses at all of my jobs.
What is the solution of this.

I don't want to move back home to delhi yet, as i would not able to work in the condition of india in hospitality.

Thanks in Advance,

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place of birth- delhi.
Time of birth - 19:48.

creativei

Hi deep how are you . hope that girl issue solved ! .

As said already 10th lord is with 12th in 6th gives problems in profession , person always in jeopardy of losing job or being cursed from boss . if you are not in cooking field it may give you frequent transfers in quarrels in superiors .

currently you are undergoing venus dasa sun period sun is in rahu star bitter enemy to sun rahu act like as saturn and gives 5th and 6th house power , 5th diaturbed mind ,fall of position . 6th enemies office politics and disputes . 12th is termination of appointment , if you manage til this june your job is secured else change of job is sure . but after each termination you get superior one comparing to last . your sun bukti lasts till june . so try move on til that after that no problem

there is no place coming to home land , indeed you stay there only . infact you suffer even more if you settle here . as your wish things goes like that .

things will be fine after june . take care of eyes and finance , this time expenditure will be uncontrollable . changes in health too . cant eat meal peacefully .

Last edited:

Deep03

Hi deep how are you . hope that girl issue solved ! .

As said already 10th lord is with 12th in 6th gives problems in profession , person always in jeopardy of losing job or being cursed from boss . if you are not in cooking field it may give you frequent transfers in quarrels in superiors .

currently you are undergoing venus dasa sun period sun is in rahu star bitter enemy to sun rahu act like as saturn and gives 5th and 6th house power , 5th diaturbed mind ,fall of position . 6th enemies office politics and disputes . 12th is termination of appointment , if you manage til this june your job is secured else change of job is sure . but after each termination you get superior one comparing to last . your sun bukti lasts till june . so try move on til that after that no problem

there is no place coming to home land , indeed you stay there only . infact you suffer even more if you settle here . as your wish things goes like that .

things will be fine after june . take care of eyes and finance , this time expenditure will be uncontrollable . changes in health too . cant eat meal peacefully .

That girl thing was in my mind, she stopped talking to me after that and we never talked again.it took month or two and i was over.

I understand what you are saying and i am trying to build harmony at work and working harder now to make my boss happy.

I will stay in Nz or i can chance to move to canada or Australia, and since border are closed if i leave Nz right now i would not come back even with a valid visa and this is one of the reason i am not getting married.

And you said about suffering, is it if i stay abroad or in india?
Currently i am in tears coz just i read your reply and got a call from my mom that my nani( grandmom) died and she was last grandparent i had..i am stuck here..5 yrs not settled..cant go home..i feel like i just leave everything right now and run back to india...then i think what i will do there ..i don't wanna do my dad business and no one would marry a guy with no career future as I don't i would be able to return back to Nz or migrate to any other...

Thanks for you reply.

creativei

That girl thing was in my mind, she stopped talking to me after that and we never talked again.it took month or two and i was over.

I understand what you are saying and i am trying to build harmony at work and working harder now to make my boss happy.

I will stay in Nz or i can chance to move to canada or Australia, and since border are closed if i leave Nz right now i would not come back even with a valid visa and this is one of the reason i am not getting married.

And you said about suffering, is it if i stay abroad or in india?
Currently i am in tears coz just i read your reply and got a call from my mom that my nani( grandmom) died and she was last grandparent i had..i am stuck here..5 yrs not settled..cant go home..i feel like i just leave everything right now and run back to india...then i think what i will do there ..i don't wanna do my dad business and no one would marry a guy with no career future as I don't i would be able to return back to Nz or migrate to any other...

Thanks for you reply.

oh im sorry about grand mom yes 12th house grandmom ( 4th from 9th dad mother) so its activated .

I said you suffer only if you come to home land , as per chart living in home land is not written in your head . this is just temporary sufferings only . it will will be after june . even if you get fired you surely get another for sure , so dont worry . life is filled with ups and down . before others sufferings ours is nothing . just do prayers . but dont engage in disputes with your boss or subordinates , it will turn against you . so hold patience .

Things will be fine after june this year ....

Last edited:

Deep03

oh im sorry about grand mom yes 12th house grandmom ( 4th from 9th dad mother) so its activated .

I said you suffer only if you come to home land , as per chart living in home land is not written in your head . this is just temporary sufferings only . it will will be after june . even if you get fired you surely get another for sure , so dont worry . life is filled with ups and down . before others sufferings ours is nothing . just do prayers . but dont engage in disputes with your boss or subordinates , it will turn against you . so hold patience .

Things will be after june this year ....

No she was my maternal grandmother.
And i am trying to not get into issues with any of my bosses or subordinates , but i think it is invitable as i am person that can't stand wrong..i try so much to not get into trouble.
And since you told me i am not going home, should i try to migrate to some other country like Australia or Canada?
And since if i get my visa, I can't go to india beacuse if leave the country according to rules i cannot enter back due to covid restrictions.
How i can get married,when it will happen.because to find my life partner and get married i have to go to india...i feel so alone here.

Thanks.

creativei

No she was my maternal grandmother.
And i am trying to not get into issues with any of my bosses or subordinates , but i think it is invitable as i am person that can't stand wrong..i try so much to not get into trouble.
And since you told me i am not going home, should i try to migrate to some other country like Australia or Canada?
And since if i get my visa, I can't go to india beacuse if leave the country according to rules i cannot enter back due to covid restrictions.
How i can get married,when it will happen.because to find my life partner and get married i have to go to india...i feel so alone here.

Thanks.

Oh ic then its 7th house . 4th from 4th grand mom is pisces asc and venus is 8th house lord .
You keep trying by whatever means possible . it will fructify after may or june . but chances of staying in this job is less . its time to move on . lets see marriage later first settle in profession ..

Last edited:

creativei

There is another thing in astrology if sub lord is placed 6 8 12 from main dasa lord then that particular sub lord period will be problematic .

for you sun is placed 12th from venus so this sun sub period is not good . next moon period will be good over all . til then have patience and do prayers if possible .

hi,
I checked your horoscope. you will get visa for sure. don't worry about anything. your bad time is over now, you will get success in your career. whatever struggles you have faced now its time to get results of your hard work.

Regards

Deep03

hi,
I checked your horoscope. you will get visa for sure. don't worry about anything. your bad time is over now, you will get success in your career. whatever struggles you have faced now its time to get results of your hard work.

Regards

Thanks for your reply, i have this thing in my mind for a long time.
Its been 5 years i am here , away from family.
I cant get permanent residency bcoz of the tough rules and now covid.
I want to get married, but can't go because if you leave this country once you cannot enter back right now, as border is restricted.
And in future i want my parents to live with me, which is not possible here as parents visa is very very difficult.
I want to know, when would i able to get married and should i try to move to any other country like Australia or Canada.
And i have been told i should do business, where i have no bosses so there is no conflict.but since i am not a permanent resident can't open a business and what business, i only know who cook.and pastry.

Kindly if you can look into this for me it would be a great help to take future decisions.

Thanks

Deep03

There is another thing in astrology if sub lord is placed 6 8 12 from main dasa lord then that particular sub lord period will be problematic .

for you sun is placed 12th from venus so this sun sub period is not good . next moon period will be good over all . til then have patience and do prayers if possible .
Thanks,
Yes i am trying to have patience and yes everyday i pray to god for all people in family and myself that everything should go well, the hard time doesn't bother us.
It is jut one after one problem come to my life..like i am 30 not married. I have trouble at home regarding property and money matter.my sisters life is also not going good.
And uncertainty of future in this country as permanent residency is next to impossible..so it just make me anxious and sad.

creativei

Thanks,
Yes i am trying to have patience and yes everyday i pray to god for all people in family and myself that everything should go well, the hard time doesn't bother us.
It is jut one after one problem come to my life..like i am 30 not married. I have trouble at home regarding property and money matter.my sisters life is also not going good.
And uncertainty of future in this country as permanent residency is next to impossible..so it just make me anxious and sad.

Before saying prediction i see everything i wont hurry . because its persons life issue .

current sun bukti wont do any good to you no matter even if you stand upside down . both venus sun are enemies and its placed 12th from venus . sun period last till end of july . before that you wont get any good things . its better if you sustain in this job . chances are low .

Your mercury is combust ! who is 1st & 10th lord . it means its burned up by sun rays , planets which is close to sun get burned , loses it significance . seldom its does good . whatever mercury signifies person will have problem in that eg ,education communication ,maternal uncle ,friends ,nerves breakdown . even messages n postal news too wont be good . your profession will remain like this only , its your karma bro . so don't have much expectation .

Mercury in Aquarius - person will work under someone and will low paid or sometimes not paid properly. , this what traditional text says . this is not self earning chart . if you engage in business then you lose everything and will become pauper so don't think of it . just make sure uninterrupted livelihood .

my final verdict is this , if things didnt change after june you can curse me .

reg marriage sat is influencing both 2nd house 2nd lord , 7th lord so it takes time to marry . indeed not now . 35 like that . after seeing many alliance and getting disappointments finally you fix one girl . she may be in legal field or working in government . i tell that time . for now its time to move on . start looking now itself so by end of june you may get good things ....

Last edited:

Deep03

Before saying prediction i see everything i wont hurry . because its persons life issue .

current sun bukti wont do any good to you no matter even if you stand upside down . both venus sun are enemies and its placed 12th from venus . sun period last till end of july . before that you wont get any good things . its better if you sustain in this job . chances are low .

Your mercury is combust ! who is 1st & 10th lord . it means its burned up by sun rays , planets which is close to sun get burned , loses it significance . seldom its does good . whatever mercury signifies person will have problem in that eg ,education communication ,maternal uncle ,friends ,nerves breakdown . even messages n postal news too wont be good . your profession will remain like this only , its your karma bro . so don't have much expectation .

Mercury in Aquarius - person will work under someone and will low paid or sometimes not paid properly. , this what traditional text says . this is not self earning chart . if you engage in business then you lose everything and will become pauper so don't think of it . just make sure uninterrupted livelihood .

my final verdict is this , if things didnt change after june you can curse me .

reg marriage sat is influencing both 2nd house 2nd lord , 7th lord so it takes time to marry . indeed not now . 35 like that . after seeing many alliance and getting disappointments finally you fix one girl . she may be in legal field or working in government . i tell that time . for now its time to move on . start looking now itself so by end of june you may get good things ....

Thanks for your reply,

Why would i curse you..its my destiny.. already suffered a lot..if need to do more..its okay.
Can't change it.i will just wait till june and see what happen in between.
Thanks again.

Hi deep,
you can get married end of the year.
your time is positive for Visa so you should try. you can do business or job both will be good for you. you are creative person so do what you know.

Regards.