Will my husband finally get his PhD degree?

Venusinlibra

My husband has been struggling for the last six years trying to get his PhD degree. This is a crucial question for both of us, since he must upgrade his career status in order to increase his income to a safe level before he has to retire early with a pension due to Parkinson disease. I´m loosing hope he will succeed. Not sure I read properly the horary chart attached, but as far as I know, he is represented by Jupiter (lord of 7th house) and his academic achievements are represented by the Sun (lord of 3th, 9th house from the 7th). While reading, I felt bad about Sun departing from a conjunction from Jupiter, like this was already missed chance. Anyway, Moon will first sextile Jupiter and then sextile Sun, maybe we can get something from this movement? Also, if we look at the ruller of 4th (his 10th, from the 7th in the chart), things look a bit better, with Venus going to conjunct with Jupiter... Please, anyone can share their impressions? Thank you very very much...

Attachments

• horario doutorado jaca.jpg
    horario doutorado jaca.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 29

lux111

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds really tough. It looks like you may be feeling worse than him though, being combust and retrograde, and staring into the Sun!

Sun is indeed in detriment and separating from peregrine Jupiter.
Moon at a critical degree in his 12th house, and being the radical lord of the 2nd house of finances suggests that his illness (Moon in radix 6th) and its effect on your finances is weighing very heavily on his mind too.

Before Moon translates light from Jupiter to Sun, it sextiles the partile Venus-Saturn conjunction. Venus is lord of the 4th, 11th and 12th, and Saturn the 8th and 9th -- or turned: his 5th, 6th and 10th, and 2nd and 3rd.

Moon exactly trines the MC, and the north node is on the ascendant. Are you able to help him?

There seems to be a theme of 5 as well, perhaps 5 months, as Moon in a cadent house will aspect the Venus-Saturn conjunction in 5 degrees, and Mercury is 5 degrees ahead of Sun...

Anyway, I think the idea is that with the Moon applying by sextile to the lords of all those houses first... and then translating the light from him to his work, that if you can somehow get someone to help him finish it, like an assistant (Moon in the 6th house of employees) he will be able to complete it

Last edited:

tikana

My husband has been struggling for the last six years trying to get his PhD degree. This is a crucial question for both of us, since he must upgrade his career status in order to increase his income to a safe level before he has to retire early with a pension due to Parkinson disease. I´m loosing hope he will succeed. Not sure I read properly the horary chart attached, but as far as I know, he is represented by Jupiter (lord of 7th house) and his academic achievements are represented by the Sun (lord of 3th, 9th house from the 7th). While reading, I felt bad about Sun departing from a conjunction from Jupiter, like this was already missed chance. Anyway, Moon will first sextile Jupiter and then sextile Sun, maybe we can get something from this movement? Also, if we look at the ruller of 4th (his 10th, from the 7th in the chart), things look a bit better, with Venus going to conjunct with Jupiter... Please, anyone can share their impressions? Thank you very very much...

i am not getting a YES. because husband is 7th house 9tho house is a degree okay lets throw 4th house as his 10th for success
There are no aspects to be honest (i am very skeptical of moon/venus sextile because both of them are accidentally misplaced 6th and 8th)

Venusinlibra

Hi Lux111, thank you very much for your kind reply. Yes, I suppose I`m the most worried one. He is a dreamer piscian with few contact with the ground, as to say. He seems not notice the situation, he is definitely not in a hurry. And yes, I´m trying to help him accomplish the task, which is difficult since I know very little on the subject, but I´m trying to give him a daily wake-up call and establish a routine, trying prevent him to escape from work. This is all I can do by now... :(