Mercury is a cool planet look its done to me

Jesusistheway

Its that hermes has gifted me...

I have six glyphs in the sign of gemini. And I have too many talents. For one, I am a guitarist, and a multi instrumentalist. Then I am a artist. And I am a novelist, poet, songwriter, screenwriter, short story writer, and manuscript writer. Then I can assemble a mean vision board. I am also a politician and junior deputy sheriff. I am known as a jack of all trades master of none. But if I were to choose one thing I could easily master it. I might choose guitar to master. I already have near to practically perfect pitch. If you were hum something to me I could mimick it on guitar in a fly.

attached is my chart if you want to get a whif of the cool beans of mercury. Go hermes the greek god of mercury!

Attachments

• vic_gregorian.png
    vic_gregorian.png
    43 KB · Views: 41
Wow! I can totally relate to that. I love my Gemini stellium and beginning to love my Virgo rising. Even though things can become so stagnant early for me, these placements has helped me acquire different and useful skills I can use in different projects. I haven't picked a career yet because I end up with doing opposite of what I have studied or just out of boredom that I need to work. It can be a curse because some skills are surface level unless you are passionate with it then nothing will stop you.:smile:

JUPITERASC

Wow! I can totally relate to that. I love my Gemini stellium and beginning to love my Virgo rising. Even though things can become so stagnant early for me, these placements has helped me acquire different and useful skills I can use in different projects. I haven't picked a career yet because I end up with doing opposite of what I have studied or just out of boredom that I need to work. It can be a curse because some skills are surface level unless you are passionate with it then nothing will stop you.:smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=920697#post920697

Mercury completes 46 sidereal cycles and 145 synodic cycles with 46 years.
It has retreating arcs of 12 degrees for 20 days.
Mercury is alternating between moistening and drying, and common. Stilbon makes those born under it sallow, of moderate height, graceful, with beautiful eyes, moderately curling hair, having excess of moist when morning rising, and light, with straight hair and olive complexion, lean and spare, glancing brilliant eyes, somewhat ruddy, having excess of dry when evening rising, and in general, youthful and athletic, articulate, versatile, intelligent, tricky, busy, curious and efficient. Mercury controls law, intelligence, speech, reason, commerce, youth, education, writing, games, disputation, brotherhood, interpretation, messengers, numbers, calculation, geometry, deception, theft, community, exercise, service, profit, inventions, attendance, athletics, wrestling, hearing, declamation, certification, supervision, weighing and measuring, testing coins, versatility, critical thinking, judgement, marketing, banking, temple builders, modelers, sculptors, doctors, teachers, lawyers, orators, philosophers, architects, musicians, diviners, dream interpreters, sacrificers and augurs, astrologers, prophets, braiders, weavers, weight lifters, gamblers, mimes, sleight of hand, methodical work, military strategy, labour contracting, rhythmic performance, authority, luxury, renting, display of public service, irregular and disturbed outcomes with malefics, the vestibular system, the gustatory system, the auditory system, currency, copper, varied colours and pungent tastes. It is chronocrator over childhood up to the 14th year.

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

IleneK

Premium Member
I am the first one to agree about the wonders of Merc in Gemini. It rules my Asc and MC from the 10th house. It can take you broad and it can take you wide; the true dilettante.

But it won't take you deep; you won't master one of the many skills you have described with Merc/Gemini alone.

And for you [and for me], what is needed to take you deep is a favorable aspect with Saturn or Pluto. I have one with both Saturn and Pluto, a sextile. So mine is an opportunity that I have taken advantage of once I discovered it. Yours is a trine from Pluto in the 10th sign, if not house.
It's a lovely combination.

I wish you fine travels,

Last edited: