death insurance payment

dd78

I asked a technical question on Saturn in 1st hs, the thread is here:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1008063#post1008063

The situation is as follows:

My mom passed away suddenly in May. She had a life insurance and I reported the death to the company in June, but one insurance company emploee didn`t answer to my mails or even proceeded the case. Just days ago, the same insurance company employee called me to make me sign a legal disclaimer, which has nothing to do with the claim/insurance money. At least as fas as I know (from Legal Code).

I told her I wouldn`t even talk to her, since she had failed to send me necessary documents in June. I told her to send me all the documents by mail, because without it I wouldn`t even talk to her on the phone.
It was a frustrating call as this type of behavior (delays, dropping obstacles, demanding some documents not all at once, but just one every few weeks, yet not giving demanded information) is a classic method insurance companies use to avoid paying anything to anybody.

My mom left no inheritance or whatsoever. She had debts in at least one bank, so my brother (who is the only one entitled to the inheritance, discounting myself) rejected the inheritance.
I didn't reject the inheritance, because my ID expired and right now I`m waiting for a new one to be issued. Without ID I can`t take any legal actions, so right now all I can do is wait.

So right now I`m the only heir. I obviously can`t accept the inheritance, as I`d be forced to pay my mom`s debt.

Sorry for non-professional vocabulary. I`m neither a lawyer, nor strong at legal English.

The question asked was :
"Will the insurance company pay anything to me?" ,

I asked the question shortly after the phone call.

I attach the horary chart.
I appreciate any input.

Attachments

• pzu.jpg
    pzu.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 25

waybread

I am sorry about the loss of your mother. I know two people who had a terrible time with the life insurance company upon the death of their spouse. A bereaved family member shouldn't have to go through this.

You are symbolized by Saturn. I would put an inheritance via the insurance company as an 8th house matter. It is ruled by the sun, whose next aspect is a square to Saturn. This kind of reinforces the traditional meaning of Saturn in the first: that the matter inquired about will not go as you hope.

However, the moon symbolizes your emotional stake in the matter, as well as your mother. The moon in the 8th applies to a trine with Saturn, which looks more promising.

The early degree rising may indicate that it's too soon to tell what will be the outcome.

I would have to view this chart as giving a mixed testimony.

dd78

I am sorry about the loss of your mother. I know two people who had a terrible time with the life insurance company upon the death of their spouse. A bereaved family member shouldn't have to go through this.

Yes, I agree, thank you waybread! :)

You are symbolized by Saturn. I would put an inheritance via the insurance company as an 8th house matter. It is ruled by the sun, whose next aspect is a square to Saturn. This kind of reinforces the traditional meaning of Saturn in the first: that the matter inquired about will not go as you hope.

However, the moon symbolizes your emotional stake in the matter, as well as your mother. The moon in the 8th applies to a trine with Saturn, which looks more promising.

The early degree rising may indicate that it's too soon to tell what will be the outcome.

I would have to view this chart as giving a mixed testimony.

Yes, this is what I thought on this, but I needed confirmation from a professional.

I guess early AC is the most important information here as it corresponds to the situation.

I really appreciate your help! :happy:

dd78

I talked to a lawyer just over an hour ago, but she wasn`t sure how to proceed in this case.

However,
I also have just talked to my brother on the phone and the news is great:

He has already received a decision from the insurance company. they will pay his share within just days and mine - asap. :happy:

So the chart was right:

1. it was too soon to tell anything (early AC)
2. Jupiter was in 12th hs - I assume it meant I wasn't aware of an important and positive fact upon asking the question :smile:

3. I wasn`t right with my assumptions/expectations and they were overly negative/pessimistic.
I know from skyscript forum, that Saturn in 1st house may at times mean that the querent is wrong and/or doesn`t know enough to correctly read the chart .

I`ve just learned a lot about reading horary charts! ANd about myself :surprised:

Thank you so much for your contribution! :happy: