What Signs Will I Attract?

PlutoLibScoAsc

@Spideynyc
I have heard from some astrologers, the eight house has something to do with the connection/communication/relationship with spouse as in what you do here to make your 7th house marriage successful or fall apart so I suspect the sign here would have something to do with our partners... because I see the connection in most people's chart with their partners.

When my ex (moon Taurus) subtly court me, he stared at me so long that I feel uncomfortable, I have to use my hair to cover my face, I can't concentrate in class because he keep staring so long and he notice that, his mars and mercury Sag just tell me in my face, why are you sticking your head to the wall. Gosh, he just make me so uncomfortable with all his straightforwardness and confrontation... I am speechless and flushed.. Well, I love people admiring me and am flattered too, it gives me a boost in my self image/confident but I do feel shy... I am sun Leo, libra rising, Pluto conjunct Asc at 29 degree. Because of the 29 degree, some astrologer ask me to read Scorpio rising for myself too. Idk... I don't even know what I am now, lol, I am such a mess. I feel like I always attract scorpio too. This moon in Taurus ex has sun in sag, venus in Scorpio, pluto in Libra (I suspect his pluto Libra has affected me a lot in a bad way). I also dated 2 Scorpio sun. This 3 person, they just come to me... and they are like willing to just commit into a serious relationship with me in such a short time of knowing each other, is crazy... I was thinking like how can you say you love me when u just know me? in just such short time??? My husband is a Saturnian Plutonic Taurus. He never let me go!!!

When it comes to spouse, 7th house and 8th house tells a lot. My 7th house is Aries sign , 8th House Taurus. My husband is Aries rising, Taurus stellium with Sun and Mercury.

And one more thing, the south node and north node signs almost always has something to do with their personal planets too.

I see this sort of link is many spousal charts when I put them side to side. It really amazes me.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

@spideynyc
In conclusion, I think you will attract a partner with libra or Scorpio and may be virgo? and planet Jupiter is there, so you look into this quality may be the person is Jupiterian as in sag? generous? fat? lucky? hehe. I don't know your north node (rahu) or south node(ketu). You can try the chart at astrolada, it tells the rahu and ketu.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

It’s like they go into intense mode lol lemme give an example one time I was late for something as I sat down I noticed this girl was looking at me now I didn’t think anything of it so I just looked at her and smiled for a long time like 5 seconds as a joke just being silly then after I noticed she would keep staring at me not even smile at me once lol keep in mind I never met her before so a few days go by and her friends tell me she likes me and she wants to talk. I also find that these females with 3rd decan libra suns like to ask a lot of questions almost like interrogation lol I don’t get this from second Decan libras if they’re attracted to me I have to pursue but if it’s 3rd decan libras they usually come to me lol it’s weird cause if somebody likes you usually they’ll smile at you and say something funny or sweet but it seems like they like to stare. That can really mess with me lol cause I start to feel like somethings wrong with me. It’s the guys too but I find with guys they just wanna befriend me which is cool they don’t make me feel weird like the females lol but the strange thing is I actually love the attention they give me makes feel good lol

Hey, when you say intense mode you make me think of the jupiter planet in Libra in your chart, may be it could be this that intensify their moon Libra? Jupiter also has a meaning of expanding so may be it mean that you expanded=intensified their libra moon. I am just guessing, haha.

PlutoLibScoAsc

My NN is Sag and SN Gemini lol Idk how that comes into play hopefully you can tell me lol

NN and SN is karmic stuff. NN rahu will be good for you. But I see many cases people attracted the SN ketu and got married. SN is not good I heard but I have seen married couple with SN still going strong and blissful, I don't know, I am not pro in this but will see how this couple is in future because this couple that I know they have soulmate good synastry aspects too.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Yeah I think I might attract them too lol you mentioned Jupiter and said fat lol why is that?

Jupiter can expands anything it touches, so it can make someone fat ^^ Is just a possibility though.

About the jupiter libra in your chart, something else you can think of is rich in venusian quality like really really beautiful in and/or out.

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Wow that is intense you can’t help but draw the Taurus guys lol and the thing is you’re probably just being yourself so it’s not like you’re doing something to reel them in. I’m really starting to think that 7th house may be more who we might want and 8th house is who wants us lol and I hear people say that it’s usually that it’s the house person that can become obsessed but I disagree I think it’s the sun. I see that you noticed the staring good to know I was beginning to think it was just me btw I have pluto conjunct scorpio too in the 29th degree I read that can come off intimidating to others. Wow you attract your rising sign that’s cool I don’t think I ever attracted an Aquarius lol but then again they’re so detached I probably wouldn’t have realized it anyway.

Hmmm,now that you mention about the staring part, it makes me think... My ex is sun sag, moon taurus, venus Scorpio so the staring he is doing could be coming from his venus Scorpio. Scorpio has this reputation for staring. This one Scorpio that I dated, man... he just stared into my eyes like piercing into it, so piercing is more like the correct word for how he looked me in the eyes. Joke aside, is like strong x-ray! I have never had such experience with any Scorpio at all except him. Is like he is ripping off my skin and checking my soul without my permission. Could you be doing the same thing without noticing? lol.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Leo is on your ascendant and you like that energy. Not necessarily a leo Sun but someone with those leo qualities - outgoing, shining leadership, generous, loving and fiery. Glamourous too which fits into the Libra quality too.

Zora

Account Closed
Ok so I like these 2 girls and they’re both so great in different ways I been talking to them but I can’t choose between them, Does anybody know which girl would be better for me and who would give me better sex?
/

Hi Spideynyc,

from your chart I'm not even quite sure that you would be able to give good sex to them - as both male signs - sun and mars are in square and your mars is in cancer- a female sign in the male house of sexuality - called the short-circuit-constellation. Moreover your mars is opposed by uranus and neptune showing possible issues and challenges in this subject.

Zora

Account Closed
My question was which female would be more compatible to me romantically as well as sexually not if I can please them or not. I’m pretty sure I got that covered ;)
But what you didn't got covered her is posting readable charts of both of them - your information you posted is useless.

As 5th house is not only sexuality but also creativity.:D ...the best you can do here to receive replies - get creative and post all the synastries in here - in a readable form - without the girls personal data- if you don't have their permission.

Or go to an astrologer in your town.

Good luck :smile:

Zora

Account Closed
It’s not that big of deal I wanted someone to look at both charts
what charts ??? You simply only posted planet placements - useless for accurate astrological information.

and tell me based on the mars sign lol the information you gave me was useless cause you tried to imply something that wasn’t true.

Oh no...just look into your own chart -it is all exactly placed in your chart as I told you. And good sex is always a co-creation of two persons. And you are on part of it - to be checked first- what "you are able to get covered" as you said.

attachment.php

Do want to have sex with a man ? As you ask for their mars ? Mars/mars is the male energy - male mars needs female venus for sex.

Or are you one of those person that tries to label every mars in libra as weak lol I’ve seen some boring mars in aries and some pretty cool mars in Pisces so I have no idea what was your purpose of your comment. If you’re not going to help then you can leave
The mars in a chart of a woman is what male energy she looks for in a man. Are you a new-be to astrology ?

What you attract from your own chart energies is sign of DC and ruler of 7th house- your sun. Sun is in aries -you are looking for a woman to take leadership (aries) on you- an amazon and female warrior - Your sun is at apex of a tensionful t-square.

Sex just for fun is 5th house and is under female prinicple ruler moon in your chart - where your cancer mars is in. All water sign venus on same degree as your mars- are matching your cancer mars. But their venus should be in same house - 5th house and sex for fun and not in workhouse 6th or 10th or 11th house. But exactly this is invisible from your planet placements you posted here. Therefore this is useless.

But perhaps better so. Looking for a woman is not as looking for a peace of meat to be used for own fun. And I am quite sure that none of the 2 girls would be amused to see their charts in here for such a reason and check-up.

Attachments

• Jay.jpg
    Jay.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 72

Zora

Account Closed
Ok I’m not even gonna feed into the first part cause you obviously trolling.
No Sir - I never come to a thread for trolling and to waiste my private time for useless things.

So you’re telling me mars and mars energy don’t matter?
Not a tiny word. Just told you what mars mars energy means - and that mars mars energy is a male fighting and competition energy.

So how do you explain the many posts on this very site asking how good is it to have Mars Trine mars for sexual reasons?
I have no intention to explain other people's opinions and insights. I have my own opinion what I share with people being in astrology for more than 40 years now.

If you count so much on trines on your mars - what do you think about your own mars being opposed by neptune and uranus ? Any trine of another person on your mars would get this opposition automatically activated and running.

Moreover your mars in 5th house is the end of your perfect grand kite - and part of the middle axis of your grand kite with uranus/neptune conjunct on the top. Your grand kite would get activated as well and as your mars is part of your t-square - your t-square gets running as well.

This is really a lot of hot stuff you have to deal with on your own and would get even more tensioned if a woman's mars gets an aspect on it- even by a trine.

But feel free to think what ever you like to - to each its own :smile:

Best wishes and good luck for more replies you like more.