Born on Mars

S

Silver

:?: What will actually happen to the sign Aries for a child born on Mars and actually in general Astrology itself? Won't Astrology actually have to be fully re-configured for children born on Mars in the future, since there is indeed no actual sign for Mother Earth either? :twisted:

C

capriquarius

Maybe the Mars child would have it's Sun Sign in "Earthius"...? (I believe that is an earth-element sign...) :lol:

I also don't think s/he would have a moon sign, would they...?

Good question. :?

S

Silver

:lol: Heh heh, Earthius... is creative... and indeed, it's like you'd more like horribly suffer from multiple personality disorder from much more nearby multiple Moons... Of course, I imagine Aries himself being the great god he is 'n all that has some evil secret master plan... not to mention the fact they are all children of Mars, which I haven't figured out yet is good or bad :twisted:

Draco

Regarding child on Mars.

This is a very interesting question Silver, and I have wondered what the astrology would be on other planets if humans came to occupie them. I suppose the signs Aries and Scorpio would be swapped with Mars and the Earth would be thier rulers. Thats if the zodiac wasnt all together different. Also, there would be two moons in a persons chart to consider, Deimos and Phobos, meaning pain and fear respectively.

S

Silver

2 moons...

:!: Well, yes, the two moons are definitely something for astrologers to think about... However, by logical reduction both the Earth and Moon would not have the same affect and certainly Earth would have to replace Mars, though there is indeed a totally different zodiac, the constellations all being in significantly different positions and Mars with a different orbit and some Astrological experts would have to rehash the whole thing for each planet accounting for stellar drift, too... at least I'll have less difficulty with my own Capricorn... pfff... :roll:

pwadm

Staff member
For someone born on Mars, the zodiac signs will remain at their place just as if the person was born on Earth. Of course there will be one more planet whose influence to consider (the Earth) and one less (Mars).
I wonder, though, what planet will rule Aries and Scorpio... :)

Until then, we might contemplate the much more possible situation of someone being born on the orbit around the Earth. It isn't so hard to imagine, since as we know, the space tourism will actually start in 3 years ($200.000/ticket)...

S

Silver

relative position however does change

The relative position of Mars however to the constellations does change however creating something entirely different on the horizon for example and definitely changing the electro magnetic influences from other planets etc.

Humanitarian

For someone born on Mars, the zodiac signs will remain at their place just as if the person was born on Earth. Of course there will be one more planet whose influence to consider (the Earth) and one less (Mars).
I wonder, though, what planet will rule Aries and Scorpio... :)

Until then, we might contemplate the much more possible situation of someone being born on the orbit around the Earth. It isn't so hard to imagine, since as we know, the space tourism will actually start in 3 years ($200.000/ticket)...
Radu, I think if we lived in Mars, Phobos will rule Aries and Deimos will rule Scorpio