I Just Asked "When Will I Meet My Husband/SoulMate" - Check Out This Chart

blossomintobeing

Just looking at this chart and am kind of flabbergasted by its peculiar perfection after my question.

Firstly, Libra is in the ascendant, making Venus my significator (I'm also a woman). Aries is on the 7th house cusp, making Mars the significator of my future soulmate/partner.

- Venus is in the 4th house conjunct Mercury, giving it 'accidental dignity' in an angular house, and added good fortune with Mercury's rulership of Jupiter and the North Node in the 11th house.
- Mars is in the 2nd house in its own sign (Scorpio), suggesting a powerful and possibly aggressive, masculine man with a passion for finance (?). Reaching there? Mars is aspecting Jupiter in the 11th house, indicating this person may be a part of my social circle/extended community. Right? Although, Mars is receiving hard aspects from the Sun and Moon (agh!)... is this a bad sign?
- Juno, the asteroid indicating the spouse, is in the sign of Scorpio, so it would seem that the above Mars guy is indeed my husband. Juno is placed relatively closely to Mars, even if in a separate house.
- Part of Fortune is in the 7th house (this is positive, right?)
- Sun in the 5th house of the soulmate, including Chiron... Indicating some kind of healing?

Some concerns:
- Saturn in hard aspect to Jupiter.
- Saturn aspecting Venus/Mercury in the 4th. Is this going to delay things quite a bit?

What I Am Really Wondering:
- WHEN Am I going to meet this guy? With the angular placement of Venus, it would seem I can influence the 'when' of this matter. By spending more time talking to my community? (Venus + Mercury Aspecting Jupiter in the 11th?) BUT, is Mars in a succedent house going to delay is appearance? Or are fast moving Mars and Venus going to pull us together quicker than expected?
- Any other input on the meaning of all the above? :biggrin::innocent:

Yeah!!:biggrin:

Chart: http://postimg.org/image/scdfggmdb/

Last edited:

blossomintobeing

Re: I Just Asked "When Will I Meet My Husband/SoulMate" - Check Out This Chart

Also, reading that charts that are ruled by Cardinal signs indicate that I could meet this guy anytime... short term, as in: In a matter of weeks... and that he is indeed a soul mate, or husband/partner. What's you all's weigh in?

Last edited:

tikana

doenst look like anytime soon

A. you got a problem with full moon - not a great start
B. no aspect betwen mars/venus

saturn/venus/merc have nothing to with 7th house

T

blossomintobeing

Hmm. The moon is not void of course, though. Full, OK. But with the speed of the other planets, that wouldn't delay things more than a few months... judging from other pieces of the chart. As a mommy of a very sweet little guy, I am eagerly though very "patiently" awaiting the Daddy Makes 3 completion to our little family. I have waited a long time, and have a lot of potential suitors and interested parties... but am waiting for that 'one'...

This felt accurate, as I have had feelings that he would arrive in Spring or early Summer, and have had other sources say by my birthday (in August) at the latest, although a woman and sought after 'psychic' that I and many others greatly respect said by May.

Any further input is welcome as to who this is, how or exactly "when" I might meet this guy, what he might be like, etc.... All this stuff fascinates me. I was skeptical about Horary until tonight made my jaw almost literally drop. :wink:

Last edited:

blossomintobeing

doenst look like anytime soon
B. no aspect betwen mars/venus

saturn/venus/merc have nothing to with 7th house

T

Hmm... Mars and Venus are Quintile, which might be a minor aspect, but is an aspect nonetheless. Also, Venus is aspecting the 7th house Pars Fortunae, is it not? Not trying to reach, and perhaps this is not as optimistic as originally believed, but it does validate feelings.

bluebird

Banned

You dont want mars... Mars will hurt venus. Besides mars will retrograde first.

You, venus following mercury's footsteps/example will partner up with sun when sun enters gemini i believe. Sun ruler of your 10/5th. But im not sure if thats what you want as your chart is late degrees... So be cautious, take it slow and dont settle just yet. We are entering eclipse season, we have a full moon coming up, we have oppositions coming up as the year/chart evolves and the second half of 2016 will trigger sweeping changes. Not sure if that means a soulmate...

Last edited:

tikana

Bluebird

mars doenst bother me as much as a lack of aspects
you will end up having venus/mars in aspects
there is no win win in venus/mars aspect

unless you have
venus is in cap . mars exalted
mars in pisces venus is exalted
venus and mars approaching sextile

how often do you get that combo?

T

blossomintobeing

You dont want mars... Mars will hurt venus. Besides mars will retrograde first.

You, venus following mercury's footsteps/example will partner up with sun when sun enters gemini i believe. Sun ruler of your 10/5th. But im not sure if thats what you want as your chart is late degrees... So be cautious, take it slow and dont settle just yet. We are entering eclipse season, we have a full moon coming up, we have oppositions coming up as the year/chart evolves and the second half of 2016 will trigger sweeping changes. Not sure if that means a soulmate...

Hmm. I kind of like Mars :) Heh. I tend to see Venus as fairly strong, the counterpart to Mars. Her Venusian charms tame Mars' wild ways. Mars is masculinity. Venus is femininity.

And Mars and Venus are in Aquarius together Dec. 7-19, later this year. So, a little bit of a longer-than-expected wait, but still a conjunction, and in the same sign of Venus' current position.

Why would you choose the Sun as the representative for the 'soulmate', in this question? Is it because the Moon is in Leo, and the Sun rules the Moon? Although I understand the 5th house relationship to "soulmates", I would think that the depositor of the 7th house would be the planet I would want to look to, at least because the question is basically about relationships.

bluebird

Banned

No aspects now at this moment = does not equal forever. It may suggest that left to themselves both significators will not bring about a relationship and it wont be straightforward encounter as the chart may be slow to play up, she has a quintile to mars which wont manifest much of anything right now but mars retrogrades, and will make aspects then. I would not count him out especially since he has come along way since 2015 and is finally in his element, meaning he is having a helical rising. Sometimes a chart makes sense afterwards because hindsight is 20/20.

tikana

Blue

is it forever no but look at the planets involved

mars - fixed
venus - fixed
moon - fixed

this is long haul plus when you look for when something will change you need to look at where are the planets
early, mid, late

mars is late .. from the slowest to slower + retro
venus slowest - early stage + below the horizon = NOT good + its on long ascension
moon slowest to faster with affliction

T

Last edited:

blossomintobeing

only ptolemaic aspects count in horary.. might want to start reading this

https://astrolibrary.org/ebooks/lilly-introduction-to-astrology.pdf

Cool - Started reading :smile:

I have read that some will give minor aspectual reference to Quiqunx in Horary; it means 'something', although maybe not significantly much, depending on the tightness of the orb, and in traditional Horary it is not typically used.

tikana

150 aspect is grey area a lot of times it was used for health horaries.

blossomintobeing

Blue

is it forever no but look at the planets involved

mars - fixed
venus - fixed
moon - fixed

this is long haul plus when you look for when something will change you need to look at where are the planets
early, mid, late

mars is late .. from the slowest to slower + retro
venus slowest - faster
moon slowest to faster with affliction

T

Right... but even though Mars, Venus & the Moon are fixed... All the angular house cusps are in Cardinal signs: Ascendant, 4th house containing the Significator (Venus), 7th house and 10th house containing the Moon. That sort of mediates or maybe even cancels out an extended delay, doesn't it? And Mars goes Retro in mid-April, but conjuncts Venus in Aquarius by the end of the year.

I *do* see the hard aspect of the Moon and Mars, which does make me wonder as well. And the Moon with the Sun, even if the Sun is not the Significator necessarily. But do squares mean delays, or maybe just "someone different", or "hard to see"?

All this is so fascinating.

tikana

no that doesnt cancel anything

you still have no mars/venus or moon/mars aspect

you can twist and turn this all you want but nothing there to support a yes
to me, you are inactive.

actually sun co-rules the men ... sun is very much relevant in this horary

William Lilly wrote
"23. Beware in all Judgments, when the Significator of the question is either Combust, or in Opposition to the Sun, he will then signifie nothing of the matter, no good, nor be able to bring anything to perfection."

Last edited:

blossomintobeing

no that doesnt cancel anything

you still have no mars/venus or moon/mars aspect

you can twist and turn this all you want but nothing there to support a yes
to me, you are inactive.

actually sun co-rules the men ... sun is very much relevant in this horary

William Lilly wrote
"23. Beware in all Judgments, when the Significator of the question is either Combust, or in Opposition to the Sun, he will then signifie nothing of the matter, no good, nor be able to bring anything to perfection."

Not trying to "twist and turn". Trying to understand. And the house cusps matter a great deal in Horary, based on my understanding. Although I am not versed in Horary, I've been a practicing astrologer for a long time, and I like to really get a feel for what I'm looking at. In either case, as bluebird stated "Sometimes a chart makes sense afterwards because hindsight is 20/20." Until then :)

blossomintobeing

William Lilly wrote

But the moon isn't the primary significator for the querent, Venus is. Although, my understanding is that the Moon is still a significator, and in opposite to the Sun will create a lot of stress. Which resonates, considering how busy I am. Oh well! Worth asking.

tikana

then you need to read christian astrology vol 1 and 2 and 3.. it is all about applying aspects. Why would you go to the psychic when you can read your own chart... and if you are an experienced astrologer, i'd be more trusty of my own chart vs some psychic.

this is beginning to tick me off. Listen, woman, MOON IS A COSIG of the querent. What does MOON do? it is about to oppose sun in VIRGO where venus natural ruler of love is rejected. Men fall short of your expectations. To make matters worse, venus doesnt like mars .. debilitated reception from venus to mars since venus is in detriment in scorpio. again points to YOU WANT too much out of men. then that is backed by VENUS/SUN reception - venus is exalted in pisces where sun is - you want too much!

your hopes are dashed.

Last edited:

blossomintobeing

What does Pars Fortunae in the 7th house indicate, out of curiosity. Anyone?

blossomintobeing

then you need to read christian astrology vol 1 and 2 and 3.. it is all about applying aspects. Why would you go to the psychic when you can read your own chart... and if you are an experienced astrologer, i'd be more trusty of my own chart vs some psychic.

I am someone who respects and enjoys the opinions of others in creating a holistic perspective. I use others viewpoints to inform or adjust my own viewpoints, based on instinctual relevance and logic. In the Human Design system, I have an open head center, meaning that I can channel information, but for logical analyses it's often wise for me to seek a second opinion :)