Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Example

Is religion ********

Side A: YES!
Side B: NO!

Side CT: alright... one side says yes and the other says no. It's ones word against the other. Let me see for themselves and I would be able to see why Side A is positive and Side B is negative.

- Looks at source texts/info related to the topic

.... okay I see what A is talking about, yet if approached in a different way I can see how it might actually be beneficial and I can see B's point there.

- A prayer meeting in town. One way trip to heaven!

... oh, so B talks about the power of prayer. Lemme join this group to see what the fuss is about.

etc etc etc

I also don't like to force conclusions prematurely. I let insights mature in their own time.

Isn't the conclusion obvious? There's no evidence or proof for an all-powerful being like God. Conclusion: He doesn't exist.

SunConjunctUranus

If you want a better grasp of me, I tend to take an investigative, experimental, emotionally detached yet immersive approach to the spiritual/esoteric. I would describe myself as agnostic, and I am not quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater without digging as far as I can into the subjects that I research.

Does this give you a better grasp of my viewpoint on these sorts of topics?

Am I offended you if I said Pagan instead of spesific esotericsm?

conspiracy theorist

You've obviously made up your mind. I haven't. Hence agnosticism. Gnostics are those with a direct, experiential knowledge of God. I haven't had such an attainment. So I keep aloof and keep my mind open.

AppLeo

I can live in dynamic uncertainty. Can you?

I can't live in dynamic uncertainty because I'm a human being. I need to know things to live a fulfilled life.

When I know what is and what isn't I can make decisions to improve my life and do so confidently when I have logical reasons for every decision I make.

There's no need for me to live in a constant state of "dynamic uncertainty." If I'm ever uncertain of something, I either leave it alone because it's not important or relevant to me, or I quickly and effectively figure it out, so that I can move on in my life in a positive direction.