Will I get this job?

dheerpat

everyone greetings,

So I come across a walk in interview advert on a job site.A question comes to my mind whether I should attend the interview (Though overage and over qualified for job ,being unemployed for 2 years, i am applying everywhere), so i erect a chart.

2s6ot9h.jpg

I attend the interview, appear in online test pass it, called for personal interview, after an hour of test results, was asked why you are applying for this underpaid job.

I tried to convince the interviewer that I am fine with salary.She told me to wait for sometime(may be she spoke to HR senior) and later asks me to leave and tell they will get back to me(though there were couple of guys who were asked to wait after personal interview round).

4eqv5.jpg

So please guide whether I will get the job or not, if yes by when can I expect them to call me for further discussion.(interview was on this Saturday,today is Tuesday )

Thanks

Last edited:

Chrysalis

*2nd chart* Venus employer is peregrine so unsure of what to do, and is also in aversion to you, there's a nice applying trine between moon/sun but as moon rules your 12th and moons in 6th im saying its a NO.

Aquarius358

everyone greetings,

So I come across a walk in interview advert on a job site.A question comes to my mind whether I should attend the interview (Though overage and over qualified for job ,being unemployed for 2 years, i am applying everywhere), so i erect a chart.

2s6ot9h.jpg

I attend the interview, appear in online test pass it, called for personal interview, after an hour of test results, was asked why you are applying for this underpaid job.

I tried to convince the interviewer that I am fine with salary.She told me to wait for sometime(may be she spoke to HR senior) and later asks me to leave and tell they will get back to me(though there were couple of guys who were asked to wait after personal interview round).

4eqv5.jpg

So please guide whether I will get the job or not, if yes by when can I expect them to call me for further discussion.(interview was on this Saturday,today is Tuesday )

Thanks

Seeing as this is a job that is not of the level you really want, it might be classified as a 6th House job of hard work rather than a 10th House job which is more of a career/professional job that you would want to work at.
So, looking at it that way, ruler of 6th is Saturn in the 6th and Moon separates from Saturn = the job is not yours.
But more than that - and importantly - there is nothing in your 1st House. Nothing is aspecting the Ascendant either.
Further, 10 ruler is in the 11th, so the job is just in your 'hopes and wishes' House.
Sorry. I don't think you will get this job.______

dheerpat

*2nd chart* Venus employer is peregrine so unsure of what to do, and is also in aversion to you, there's a nice applying trine between moon/sun but as moon rules your 12th and moons in 6th im saying its a NO.

Thanks posting a new query as to when will I get a Job

dheerpat

Seeing as this is a job that is not of the level you really want, it might be classified as a 6th House job of hard work rather than a 10th House job which is more of a career/professional job that you would want to work at.
So, looking at it that way, ruler of 6th is Saturn in the 6th and Moon separates from Saturn = the job is not yours.
But more than that - and importantly - there is nothing in your 1st House. Nothing is aspecting the Ascendant either.
Further, 10 ruler is in the 11th, so the job is just in your 'hopes and wishes' House.
Sorry. I don't think you will get this job.______
Thanks for replying

dheerpat

Thanks both , so the trials and tribulations hardship continues then,It would have been better if I failed online test(60% candidates could not clear) itself so disappointment of not clearing interview not there.hopes raised and dashed.anyways

As soon as I read the reply again a question came to my mind when will get a job then.

2iic2tf.png

I hope this horary shows some positive indications.

Awaiting your guidance.thanks

dheerpat

Thanks both , so the trials and tribulations hardship continues then,It would have been better if I failed online test(60% candidates could not clear) itself so disappointment of not clearing interview not there.hopes raised and dashed.anyways

As soon as I read the reply again a question came to my mind when will get a job then.

2iic2tf.png

I hope this horary shows some positive indications.

Awaiting your guidance.thanks

Thanks everyone for helping out.

It's been a week and no revert from company.

So it's safe to assume they don't want to hire me

Trials and tribulations continues