Example of miscarriage horary

KatyaVelikaya

I ran this chart at the start of November asking if I would get pregnant this cycle. I then had a professional astrologer run a chart and she said No.

I am now pregnant based on the tests.

Which leads to 2 questions: first, why is this horary wrong and 2, does this horary show a miscarriage?
___

In the chart which has early degrees "something will change" (?!), I am Moon and Mercury. Baby is Jupiter or Saturn. None make any aspects whatsoever except that Jupiter is in a separating square from the Moon.

I have read that aspects to Neptune or Uranus will indicate a miscarriage -- we have here Saturn/baby squaring Neptune/illusion of loss in 3 degrees. Would that be fair to say that I will lose this pregnancy too?

Attachments

• NovCycle2015-success.jpg
    NovCycle2015-success.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

rafaella

I ran this chart at the start of November asking if I would get pregnant this cycle. I then had a professional astrologer run a chart and she said No.

I am now pregnant based on the tests.

Which leads to 2 questions: first, why is this horary wrong and 2, does this horary show a miscarriage?
___

In the chart which has early degrees "something will change" (?!), I am Moon and Mercury. Baby is Jupiter or Saturn. None make any aspects whatsoever except that Jupiter is in a separating square from the Moon.

I have read that aspects to Neptune or Uranus will indicate a miscarriage -- we have here Saturn/baby squaring Neptune/illusion of loss in 3 degrees. Would that be fair to say that I will lose this pregnancy too?

Congratulations! I think now that you are pregnant, relax, do not stress and do not run horary charts about pregnancy! You have been wanting to get pregnant for a long time, and finally you are! Stressing over this pregnancy will make things worse. The first trimester is sensitive time, so I suggest you take it easy.

Yes the chart has early ASC, so I'm surprised that astrologer read the chart. I wouldn't if I was doing it professionally and being paid for it. Here on the forum, I read charts with early ASC but I always warn about change in situation and outcome to be uncertain.

I hope you keep us updated! Best wishes! :)

KatyaVelikaya

Unfortunately, had someone helped me with this chart perhaps I could have at least been better prepared physically and emotionally for what happened.

After an invasive abdominal procedure (another horary posted with no comments here from the forum) I received the test results that there was a random chromosome abnormality. This is not age related, it is due to, as the doctor said "just plain bad luck." This is the second child of mine who has died due to 'bad luck.'

Physically I have not yet recovered, although it has only been 5 weeks now. In addition to the consuming grief and loss, there is the issue that I am losing time while the physical recovery moves at a snail's pace.

I am now posting a question in the relationship area as to whether I will marry (I had a partner, the father of this child but we have separated) and have a child. I am now 42 and this is rather urgent. I will post it there.

rafaella

I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope you feel better soon...

Medical horary questions are of sensitive nature and therefore we in the forum don't interpret these charts as readily as we would interpret lets say, relationship charts. It would not be ethical of us to read charts especially if the asnwer may bring distress to the querent and make the situation worse. Plus as I pointed out, the ASc is very early, I would not have known what the outcome would be and would not have been able to give you any conclusive answers.

Wishing you all the best in the future!

tikana

Rafaella

if she looked at the right houses, she would have gotten a right answer. The chart was on target.

I am sorry for your loss, Katya, but you should have looked at 10th house for a success of a treatment not 5th house. No one in the right mind on the forum would actually attempt in reading your charts on pregnancy. You keep asking the same thing over and over and over again and it is extremely sensitive topic. I am not getting involved in any of your horaries because I absolutely do not have diplomacy I say as it is. so i am staying out entirely out of it. You might wanna consult Nina Gryffon. she is more sympathetic than me or Ema Kurent. Deb Houlding is awesome. she knows more about horary than I would ever achieve. Nina and I just isolated a problem with someone's pregnancy. She pointed to the right direction I got a confirmation what it was aftr a blood test was done on a querent.

you are asking if the treatment would work not if you will get pregnant.

T

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
First, I am so sorry for your loss.

Honestly I dont think Horary is suited for pregnancy questions. One of my horaries had a hint of a pregnancy prediction, which is quite unlikely to manifest anytime soon or at all considering my situation has not changed and doesnt look like it will change anytime soon as I havent met the mystery man yet, let alone been kissed or had sex. Also in this horary you have to look at the condition of the planets. Jupiter in virgo is restricted from bringing abundance and he was set to turn retrograde. He is in detriment in virgo. Your ruler of the first turned retrograde aswell. Pluto who is in your 5h was due to turn retrograde. It would be wiser to focus on where both jupiter, mars and saturn touch your natal chart and the condition of your 5h. Look at your, current solar return, progressed charts and solar arcs. Even past lunar returns may help to identify your pregnancy aspects if you have been pregnant before.

Goodluck! Dont give up. If possible look at a fertility experts or a surrogate. With modern medicine, It may not be too late for you.

Last edited:

tikana

Bluebird

again you are wrong. Look at 2nd vol of CA you will see an extensive coverage of pregnancies, when, how many, who lives and dies.
at that time not a lot of people knew their birthtimes so it was easier to do a horary. Vol 3 covers nativity you can look there if you wish along with progressions and directions. Horary is sufficient, we have tons of charts on pregnancy alone in this forum.

T

tsmall

Premium Member
Unfortunately, had someone helped me with this chart perhaps I could have at least been better prepared physically and emotionally for what happened.

I then had a professional astrologer run a chart and she said No.

So, it appears that what you are saying is that one, you paid a professional astrologer to see if you could get pregnant from this procedure, and she/he predicted that you would not be ultimately successful, as in bring a baby to term from the procedure, and two, you are blaming the astrologers here at AW for not preparing you for a negative outcome from the procedure...

Someone did help you with the chart, and gave you a no answer to the actual question you had, which wasn't "will I get pregnant?" but "will I have a baby?"

After an invasive abdominal procedure (another horary posted with no comments here from the forum)

I am sorry for your loss, but posting a chart here, on this forum, does not guarantee either a response, or a professional, free response. The astrologers who post here do so at their own leisure, on their own time, without compensation. To actually blame the AW horary astrologers who devote their time and effort to reading charts and teaching where they will strikes me as a misplacement of expectation and blame.

I received the test results that there was a random chromosome abnormality. This is not age related, it is due to, as the doctor said "just plain bad luck." This is the second child of mine who has died due to 'bad luck.'
Physically I have not yet recovered, although it has only been 5 weeks now. In addition to the consuming grief and loss, there is the issue that I am losing time while the physical recovery moves at a snail's pace.

I am now posting a question in the relationship area as to whether I will marry (I had a partner, the father of this child but we have separated) and have a child. I am now 42 and this is rather urgent. I will post it there.

Perhaps someone will answer, perhaps not. But you have been posting long enough to know it's a bit of a **** shoot here. Offer your own delineation of your chart and maybe you'll get some help.

KatyaVelikaya

Rafaella

if she looked at the right houses, she would have gotten a right answer. The chart was on target.

I am sorry for your loss, Katya, but you should have looked at 10th house for a success of a treatment not 5th house. No one in the right mind on the forum would actually attempt in reading your charts on pregnancy. You keep asking the same thing over and over and over again and it is extremely sensitive topic. I am not getting involved in any of your horaries because I absolutely do not have diplomacy I say as it is. so i am staying out entirely out of it. You might wanna consult Nina Gryffon. she is more sympathetic than me or Ema Kurent. Deb Houlding is awesome. she knows more about horary than I would ever achieve. Nina and I just isolated a problem with someone's pregnancy. She pointed to the right direction I got a confirmation what it was aftr a blood test was done on a querent.

you are asking if the treatment would work not if you will get pregnant.

T

There was no "treatment" involved. I have no idea what you're talking about. I never mentioned "treatment" aside from the recent operation I had. But that was not in November 2015. This is a great example of readers on this board not listening to the question and INFERRING things that are not there.

Also Tikana, from all of your past posts on my threads, i know that you hate me for some unknown reason. And I do not seek negative attacks on my posts, I seek information in a diplomatic manner. Therefore please feel free not to comment on any more of my charts. I ask you again kindly to refrain from doing so in the future - save yourself the time and me the grief. I dislike how you attack others on other threads, and I dislike how you attack me. Thanks.

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

So, it appears that what you are saying is that one, you paid a professional astrologer to see if you could get pregnant from this procedure

What procedure? I have no patience for people who presume things that were not stated in the original question. there is no reference whatsoever to any PROCEDURE to get pregnant in this horary chart.

And no, no one was paid.

I am sorry for your loss,

Clearly you're not or your tone would not be as aggressive as it is. You've also clearly never had your own baby die (much less more than one of them), or you'd never dream of typing this response as you just did.

but posting a chart here, on this forum, does not guarantee either a response, or a professional, free response. To actually blame the AW horary

I never said it did. And I never blamed anyone specifically or generally, I am not "blaming the forum" as you said. I f astrologers read a chart and decide to not provide answers, that's their choice, they can do as they like, its a FREE forum after all! I am saying that having this information correct at the outset COULD have helped me at least emotionally if not physically through a really really insanely hellish period.

Offer your own delineation of your chart and maybe you'll get some help.
I've never once posted without offering my own delineation of my chart, thanks very much.

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope you feel better soon...

Medical horary questions are of sensitive nature and therefore we in the forum don't interpret these charts as readily as we would interpret lets say, relationship charts. It would not be ethical of us to read charts especially if the asnwer may bring distress to the querent and make the situation worse. Plus as I pointed out, the ASc is very early, I would not have known what the outcome would be and would not have been able to give you any conclusive answers.

Wishing you all the best in the future!

Rafaella I appreciate your kindness and your attempt to help. I understand that the ASC was early so people could not be sure. But when I look back at the aspect (Neptune/Uranus) I am now shocked with how clear it was. Also 3 months to the day exactly. I wish I had known but even knowing would not have prevented it, apparently.
I wish you the very best too and thanks again for being the only one to answer the initial thread at least!! Best wishes.

KatyaVelikaya

First, I am so sorry for your loss.

Honestly I dont think Horary is suited for pregnancy questions. One of my horaries had a hint of a pregnancy prediction, which is quite unlikely to manifest anytime soon or at all considering my situation has not changed and doesnt look like it will change anytime soon as I havent met the mystery man yet, let alone been kissed or had sex. Also in this horary you have to look at the condition of the planets. Jupiter in virgo is restricted from bringing abundance and he was set to turn retrograde. He is in detriment in virgo. Your ruler of the first turned retrograde aswell. Pluto who is in your 5h was due to turn retrograde. It would be wiser to focus on where both jupiter, mars and saturn touch your natal chart and the condition of your 5h. Look at your, current solar return, progressed charts and solar arcs. Even past lunar returns may help to identify your pregnancy aspects if you have been pregnant before.

Goodluck! Dont give up. If possible look at a fertility experts or a surrogate. With modern medicine, It may not be too late for you.

Hi bluebird,
Nice to meet you on this forum and thank you for the encouragement. As far as fertility goes, I don't need help. I have the statistics of someone half my age, which gives me a huge leg up. BUt as they say, men are half of the equation and thats where it gets tricky. 50% of infertility is due to men according to the most recent studies. It's not a female only problem...

Anyway I have solar return info for the past two years and for the next 3 (isnt arc the same thing?) and that's helpful but it only shows general trends for the year...not specific months, as you know. The Moon's position is really hard to hit - I had that one in November but it's almost a once in a lifetime (or once in several years) aspect to have it coincide with ovulation, it just doesnt happen that often. I've had other aspects and I know when the time frames are. I will PM you for a continuation of this discussion.

tikana

Katya

every month there is a horary on a pregnancy, bf issues, money loaned.
You need to go see a professional astrologer who can go through you chart in a great detail and elect the time period when you can get pregnant,what is wrong with you, is it reparable . You are driving yourself mad.

how can you get a yes when you have barren planets left and right? 0 asce tells you that you are rushing to get an answer instead of asking Why cant i have a baby?

you have been here as Tsmall had said long enough to understand the importance of reading your own charts in a great detail not just skip through stuff like fertile planets.

I said a treatment BECAUSE YOU NEED IT.. your L5 and L8 are the same planet: BARREN EXTREMELY WEAK JUPITER

yet again you just posted a day or two ago about pregnancy and marriage! No one can keep up with you.

Isolate the problem why cant you then deal with the issue when can you.

T

tsmall

Premium Member
And no, no one was paid.

I apologize. When someone mentions that they have had their chart read by a professional astrolger it is easy to assume they paid for the reading, because that's usally what professional astrologers do...even when those professional (as in paid for readings like some of us are) astrologers do here at AW.

Clearly you're not or your tone would not be as aggressive as it is. You've also clearly never had your own baby die (much less more than one of them), or you'd never dream of typing this response as you just did.

It's really not a good idea to assume. My Moon is in Pisces, but the ruler of my 5th house is Saturn, retrograde in the 8th. I'm extremely fertile, been preggers 7 times. I have 3 children. You do the math.

My complaint is with the tone of YOUR post. You said...

And I find that unfair to the astrologers at AW.

I never said it did. And I never blamed anyone. I am pointing out if astrologers read a chart and decide to not provide answers, I find that offensive. They can do as they like, its a FREE forum after all!

Offer your own delineation of your chart and maybe you'll get some help.

I've never once posted without offering my own delineation of my chart, thanks very much.

I'm sorry. I must have missed the post on this thread where you offered your delineation of the problem.