Right career for me

Lolapopi

Hello,

I want to find out what you think that is the most suitable profession for me?

I am female, I am a taurus ascendant in western astrology and an aries in vedic astrology.
Any info is much appreciated

Last edited:

Ghost00

Banned
Hello lolapopi,
How are you? You have a lot of options, many pathways. Working in sales or attorney's office, teacher, doctors office, any office job, personal assistant, caretaker, cook, dancer, dance instructor, painter. You are in a wealthy window of opportunity especially next 2-3 years. 👑👩*🏫😷

Lolapopi

Hello lolapopi,
How are you? You have a lot of options, many pathways. Working in sales or attorney's office, teacher, doctors office, any office job, personal assistant, caretaker, cook, dancer, dance instructor, painter. You are in a wealthy window of opportunity especially next 2-3 years. 👑👩*🏫😷
Thank you for your answer. I was thinking about working in public administration as a legal counselor. Would my chart support that? Should i be working at a national or international level?

Ghost00

Banned
That definitely seems to match your sidereal chart. This year and next seven and a half years you are very much interested in legal and government affairs and show great potential due to your Or and Nergal degrees of The Balance. Saturn showing protest in chateau of incapacitë, that perfectly matches the counseling. You are so smart to turn that around and chose counseling. You turned a challenge into a triumph. Great work. 🧙📿

Either national or international look good. National probably not as advantageous. Your chart for next year indicates a wonderful person who would like to travel much either by ground or air. Same in future, not changing soon.

Lolapopi

That definitely seems to match your sidereal chart. This year and next seven and a half years you are very much interested in legal and government affairs and show great potential due to your Or and Nergal degrees of The Balance. Saturn showing protest in chateau of incapacitë, that perfectly matches the counseling. You are so smart to turn that around and chose counseling. You turned a challenge into a triumph. Great work. 🧙📿

Either national or international look good. National probably not as advantageous. Your chart for next year indicates a wonderful person who would like to travel much either by ground or air. Same in future, not changing soon.

Wow. Thank you for your answer! I am feelimg more confident about my choice. I am forever grateful for having talked to you!

JUPITERASC

Hello,
I want to find out what you think that is the
most suitable profession for me?
I am female, Born on 21.09.91 at 8:25 PM, in Botosani, Romania.
I am a taurus ascendant in western astrology
and an aries in vedic astrology.
Any info is much appreciated
by the way these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile: