Hello! :)

Arturia

Hi, everyone!

I didn't really start getting into astrology until about a year or two ago. My relationship with it beforehand was pretty...eh. The fact that I was only aware of the hokey "sun sign astrology" probably didn't help. :annoyed:
I'm a Leo sun sign and when I read the stereotypical descriptions of it I felt it wasn't me at all!

Luckily, I stumbled upon birth charts which showed me that the qualities and such of these signs are much more complicated than I ever knew. It's such a fascinating web of traits and characteristics that is unique to every person! Our charts are our own and no two are exactly the same. :joyful:

Learning about this has even allowed me to reconcile myself more comfortably with my sun sign, which I now feel very proud to have as a large part of me (I'm pretty sure the Sun is the most dominant/strongest planet in my chart--assuming my calculations are correct, of course!)

I came here to meet others who have an interest in this subject and hope to connect with others on something I've come to enjoy. I have a hard time finding people in my everyday life who really care about this stuff (my friends and family are polite and humor me XD).

Well, I'd say this ends the intro! I hope to see you guys around! :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
....my friends and family are polite and humor me XD.

They've been humoring me for about 45 years. Most of the humorors had died, and all I'm left with actually realize its beyond humoring.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time.

Eirlys

Hi, everyone!

I'm a Leo sun sign and when I read the stereotypical descriptions of it I felt it wasn't me at all!

Another Leo!

:joyful:

I can identify.

I tend to use this site as more of a resource than a forum (there is a lot of knowledge here), but once in a blue moon I'll jump in.

Hope you enjoy. :smile:

Oh, speaking of moons, what's yours?

I'm curious. lol

Arturia

Thank you everyone for the welcome! :joyful:

Another Leo!

:joyful:

I can identify.

I tend to use this site as more of a resource than a forum (there is a lot of knowledge here), but once in a blue moon I'll jump in.

Hope you enjoy. :smile:

Oh, speaking of moons, what's yours?

I'm curious. lol

Hey, Eirlys! My moon is in Libra. I think it helps keep drama at bay, since I hate that sort of stuff. XD; Confrontation = No bueno!