Is your current profession related to your MC?".

Angel of Something

That's a very interesting thought... I have a Virgo MC and I am always saying partially to myself and partially to others, that I'd like to do an experiement and prove ___ someday. (Seems virgo-ish to me, at least). Then, I sometimes think that I'd like to be the one who provides some sort of empirical proof (that would be accepted) that maybe, the sun, moon and asc really do affect people. (I've actually done a very small-scale experiment for that and gotten good results.. maybe I'll do more in the future.)

Summery Joy

MidnightDevil,

Your MC is Aquarius? I got a Capricorn MC for you using the birthdata that you provided in your post! Maybe you use an en equal house system? I use placidus which is think is more accurate.

Anyway, I think that you be indecisive about your career may stem from your Pisces Sun and Libra Moon. We need to agree on your MC before I go any further.

emero

My MC is 9 degrees Capricorn

Opposition to jupiter in the third
trine Uranus and pluto in virgo in the sixth
square venus in aries in the 12th
and inconjunct my moon in gemini in the 2nd
ruler is saturn in pisces in the 12th house (which conjuncts chiron) which also sextiles my stellium in taurus (mercury, mars, sun, & n. node)

I love learning languages, I work as a PA/Office Manager during the day and massage therapist/aromatherapist in the evenings

I'm also training to be a reiki teacher

unconvential work/health related, analytical, using my hands as work(gemini)

also MC trine my juno, so maybe at some point work with a partner/husband in relation to my work

any suggestions people?

Summery Joy

MidnightDevil,

I keep doing your chart and I keep getting MC in Capricorn! Is this correct in your natal chart or are you using an MC from a relocation chart?

Summery Joy

MidnightDevil,

MC *is* the Midheaven! Hou could you see your Midheaven in Aquarius and your MC in Capricorn?!! They are the same thing!

Maybe you're confused about the Midheaven thinking that it is the sign at the very top of your chart? Coz that's not necessarily true. Midheaven (or MC) could be a bit inclined to the left or right depending on the time and location of your birth.

So, to make sure we understand each other... MC=Midheaven=10th house. You have all three of them (which are actually the same thing) in Capricorn. What you do have in Aquarius is the 11th house. And although The sign of Aquarius starts at the very top of the image of your chart, that doesn't make it your Midheaven.

Hope I've been helpful.

Summery Joy

OOOHHHH! OK, now I get it. LOL. That was one big misunderstanding. Well, Mercury is retrograding in Sagittarius, so I'm not surprised :D

MidnightDevil

Yeap, reading the title of the thread I did a progressed chart to combine my actual carreer, I might have those capricorn "traits" or whatever but right now Im trying to make my boring carreer kinda ambitious actually lol.

mona

Hello with all,

My MC are out of balance with trigonal of my sun in house 7, I like much esthetics and I put myself the question if I can meet a man of law, since the Balance represents Justice.
Thank you :oops:
Mona June 14, 1964 20h40 Quebec Canada

killah

Hello!
I have Venus conjuncts Mid_heaven (Capricorn)

Now, is time to go in my own way and I try to understand something about my feature( esp career)

If anyone wants to help me to interpret what means MC in Capricorn conjuncts Venus?!

Thanks! :wink:

Summery Joy

killah,

When I started this thread I was sort of looking for statistical information and maybe some interesting MC placements. But the fact of the matter is, your career is influenced by bunch of other stuff in addition to the MC. Venus Conj Cappy MC says nothing but a structured career in relation to an artisitic talent. That is quite limited and sort of hits me as an artists' agent or manager :)

It would be best to post your full birthdata.

CuriousGirl

My MC is in Gemini, the ruler of communication. Internet and foreign languages play an important role in my job, so it's definitely related :) Also, my Sun is in 3rd house.

killah

sorehearted said:
killah,

When I started this thread I was sort of looking for statistical information and maybe some interesting MC placements. But the fact of the matter is, your career is influenced by bunch of other stuff in addition to the MC. Venus Conj Cappy MC says nothing but a structured career in relation to an artisitic talent. That is quite limited and sort of hits me as an artists' agent or manager :)

It would be best to post your full birthdata.

:wink: My birth date is December 14th 1987, 14:20, Sofia(Bulgaria) :)

Howl

Hmmm, this is an interesting thread. Let's see what my MC says :D

MC in Aries
opposition libra saturn (3rd)
opposition libra pluto (3rd)
opposition scorpio jupiter (4th)
square aquarius venus (7th)
trine sagittarius neptune (6th)

Also mars, MC ruler, is in virgo (3rd). It trines my venus and sextiles my sagittarius uranus (5th)

MC in aries, I guess, would motivate me as some kind of trailblazer. So far, this has shown up in trying a few different professions, and not really sticking with any of them :)

The most notable aspect to my MC is a triple opposition to saturn, pluto, jupiter. With Mars hanging out nearby, there is a huge focus on the third house (crossing over to fourth house). I have been an English teacher, editor, research writer, interviewer for social research, ummmmm, what else?

Oh yes, I also have had a five year casual career life-modelling for artists. Perhaps that relates to MC square aquarius venus, or the MC ruler (mars) sextile uranus in the fifth house of self expression?? hehe.

I have an undergraduate degree in Anthropology and Sustainable Development, and am studying for my Masters in International Development. These seem to tie in with just about everything :D

I have read that hard aspects to MC are not necessarily so "difficult", would anyone consider this true, or false?