Mc in pisces and type of job

smilingsteph

Well your sun is in the sign of leo in the second house, so financial affairs will be both important to you and is an area where you will shine to get the comforts of life that you desire....

Your moon is located there too, so your emotional side says "I need financial comforts to feel good about myself," so when your resources run low your self esteem may suffer as a result.

Look at what the second house has to say to get a better idea of what it means, also learn about your sun and moon sign, and rising, as they are considered most important in a chart....

Now the tenth as you stated is in pisces, and the planetary ruler is in the fifth house, (neptune)....so looking here is another way to see your career pathway...
You have a very vivid imagination, maybe being involved in the creative arts such as acting, poetry, and any sort of theatre would be good, plus sun leos love the stage, as the ruler of the fifth house is leo, your sun in the second (ruler of leo) so these houses are directly connected, so I believe you will do well! Pisces is a sign that loves to help others, care for others, so nurturing may help too, dealing with children might be of interest too.

Give us an idea of what you want to do....

Last edited:

starlink

MC is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Look where these two are placed, look at the aspects they make, especially with the ruler of the Ascendant or the Asc. itself. That will give you some sort of idea.
Cheers, Starlink

Ebenia

Maybe something to do with humanitarian organisations (Jupiter in 11th house), maybe something to do with children (Neptune in 5th).

Here is a good story about Pisces in MC: http://tribes.tribe.net/piscesmc/thread/cc9a8bfb-c5b6-4fd8-a053-1668d09df232

Me myself have Neptune on my MC and I could agree definately with the "wandering" aspect. I have wandered from job to job and then found out a lot about me as a human being. But I believe that my destiny is to work to help people...Maybe you can relate to something like this?

barty

I'd agree with Ebenia, anywhere that Neptune / Pisces are involved with career things you have to consider helping people in some way, usually in a medical sense, maybe nursing or caring for the elderly or disabled.

Then there's Sun-sign Leo.....and Leos do love to organise.....

So here's my idea...

Managing a nursing home :D

starlink

Maromisa, I still have not heard anything from you. What do you like doing which somehow would suit your Pisces MC? Here we are, all trying to give you some input, and nothing comes from you. Please, give us an idea will you? Would be appreciated. After all, we have no idea what you do and what you dont like to do. Which are your "many interests" for starters. Maybe one of those is compatible with an Ascendant in Pisces?

Cheers, Starlink

hermetic

how about arts? Neptune on MC gives artists, and your Neptune is in 5th-creativity?

I agree with starlink, it would be nice to get a feedback, being everyone here tried to help you. I really hate people posting a thread and never even taking time to reply

Leeuba

Dear Maromisa,

The ruling planet of the tenth house, Neptune is in the fifth house, very close conjunct your Vertex. This suggests that you have an intuitive gateway to cosmic awareness, which you need to express. (fifth house) Read more about the vertex at http://www.noeltyl.com/techniques/050531 Neptune conjunct the Vertex, is often found in the charts of astrologers, and I know of an astrologer, and creator of flower remedies, who is very financially successful, whose horoscope is almost identical to yours.

In general any kind of spiritual healing/teaching is likely your career path including teaching yoga, being a medical intuitive, acupunturist, reiki. This may seem a little far out to you because of the SN in Taurus. You likely are more comfortable with more conventional associations, but your life path requires that you discover what separates you from others, and that you learn how to develop that.

May you accept all the blessings that you are given.

Leeuba

http://www.astrochrysalis.com

smilingsteph

I have neptune at my MC as well. I have a career in the healing profession.
I am glad to hear you do some spiritual things with your creative side. That is really great!

As I said before you can probably make a nice living off of these things.

I have my venus, mars in Taurus and find making money in a more conventional way to be easier for myself.

I think though that the universe gives us the desire to go towards our north node counterparts, or we are somehow directed that way by things that happen to us. With yours in the 5th house, maybe the creative way, rather than the conventional may be of more interest to you.

Claire19

I dont like this skewed chart with the very uneven houses. Can you do a chart with equal house or whole signs for instance and then we can look at the results...

Selene

Not adding much... but I have a Pisces MC too, and my Master's in Psychology lead me to become a Grief Counselor and Psych instructor at the college level...

I definitely think people with Pisces MCs are very suitable for careers in psychology (as general as that statement may be).

also with your Jupiter in the 11th, group therapist can be an option as well.

Claire19

Film and cinema perhaps. Acting and performing arts in general. Perhaps film editing and script writing. Children's photographer. Instructor in water sports and rehabilitation in that area. Hydrotherapy.

Last edited:

Claire19

Not adding much... but I have a Pisces MC too, and my Master's in Psychology lead me to become a Grief Counselor and Psych instructor at the college level...

I definitely think people with Pisces MCs are very suitable for careers in psychology (as general as that statement may be).

Whereas Pisces on the MC with Neptune ruling can lead to wanting to heal and to help the unfortunate. For psychology and counselling you would need connections to Pluto and strong 7th or Venus. At the college level then Jupiter and the 9th come into play as well as perhaps Sagittarius.

smilingsteph

Wow that is really neat!
I would love to do something in group therapy.
I think maybe with my degree I possibly could......
Interesting!

I think they (MC in Pisces) get a bad rap in books and online, as they are lost finding a career.

I think we are suitable for anything which is selfless, giving, and tied to helping people emotionally.

Selene

Whereas Pisces on the MC with Neptune ruling can lead to wanting to heal and to help the unfortunate. For psychology and counselling you would need connections to Pluto and strong 7th or Venus. At the college level then Jupiter and the 9th come into play as well as perhaps Sagittarius.

I don't have any of these factors and my career is in psychology. Other than teaching, I do group counseling. I don't know if I have a strong 7th. My 7th is ruled by Capricorn and Jupiter is in that sign in the 7th conjunct my descendant. Venus is in my 11th (hence my love for groups).

Selene

Wow that is really neat!
I would love to do something in group therapy.
I think maybe with my degree I possibly could......
Interesting!

I think they (MC in Pisces) get a bad rap in books and online, as they are lost finding a career.

I think we are suitable for anything which is selfless, giving, and tied to helping people emotionally.

Apparently we are confused souls trying to find our place in the world. I was never confused about my career, rather I was unsettled with its uncertainty. Not so much what I want to do, but actually finding the opportunity to do it.

I completely agree with your last sentence. With Pisces at the MC something like working in business would make the person very unhappy imo, unless that business is linked to the greater good.

Hello everyone^^:tongue:! I would imagine that the Pisces Medium Icoeli would suggest to a person that their Role within society is to be that in which they are found taking care of others no matter what the specific profession may be. Within this person's life they may find themselves doing work for free in which they are giving of their services and aren't receiving anything Physical in return. The fact is that the Pisces Midheaven is in a Mutable mode and in a Water element. Spirallic Emotions of a Yin nature meaning that the energy in coherence to this person's job or career will be greatly varied depending on how this person feels. Emotions are connected to this person's career which often makes this person a good candidate for doing work in a field in which the emotions are used a great deal of the time such as Psychic crafts or Healing work and working with children. Being someone who caters to the needs of others in some way or another will be highlighted as well as the fact that these people Will have so Many different Careers they want to do at any given moment they won't know what to choose. They key is in knowing that your Career is on a Higher and more Spiritual level than some and you will gain the structure of the 10th house cusp once you pursue what truly makes you feel happy. No one can really tell a person with this MC what they will or will not be doing.They simply can advise that this person Looks to the Neptune in their chart and see if it makes aspects with the MC or not. Also Inspiration is key with this MC so become inspired and trust in yourself and your talents.