Need Advice for 12th Placements.

astrorobo

First of all hi to everyone, this is my first post and i need little help over here about my relocated chart :)
i will try to explain the sutiation simple as possible;

My sister lives in Miami and we are planning to make a investment together to some local entertaintment buisness chain about dinner and alcohol .
So i am planning to move there for a long time.
but there are little bit confusing points in my relocated chart that i want to ask about.

Here it is:
my relocated chart in Miami,Florida;

Relocated1.jpg
[/url]çoklu resim yükle[/IMG]

As you can see there is a grand trine between Venus,Mars and Midheaven and ruler of Taurus MC has a trine from 1st house Venus and it is also ruling the past of 2nd house and 3rd house.

Also Transpluto conjucnt with my ASC with 1 orb and Eros exactly conjunts with my DSC too..
But i also have Sun/mercury cazimi Located in to my 12th house
And they are also ruler of my Ascendant and first half of my 2nd house and this placement makes me think twice about it.

Sun/Mercury Cazimi also has Trine from Retro Saturn and Square from Scorpio Pluto.
With that combination i have doubts about being victim of 12th house matters which is related to first,second and seventh house subjects,
but i also know we need to evaluate all chart by itself and cannot decide about it with only one house placement.

in brief , there are some good placements but also couple lemons too and,
i cannot clearly decide about how this chart will work with that 12th' house placements.
İ am also interested in spritual and occult subjects and planning to involve working on thoose areas too.

i am a 30 years old male and here is my natal chart i hope it will give you some ideas;

natal.jpg
[/url]resim[/IMG]

I am open for honest interpretations and i can give more information ,i just tried to keep it simple as possible.
And sorry for my English it is not what i am best at.

Thanks for everyone.. :)

Last edited: