Just friends?

mergyte666

Hello everybody,
I met one guy few months ago. We started to date but suddenly he disappeared. Last week he came back and said that he is very happy that he met me but we can be only friends. He is younger than me 6 years. I like him but I feel that he is affraid of something.

Can we be together more than just friends?

Any thoughts?

Here is our synastry and composite charts(me is blue, he is red):

Attachments

• synastry.JPG
    synastry.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 24
  • composite.JPG
    composite.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 22
His Neptune makes a square to your Sun - classic sign of Piscean 'fog' and lack of clarity. His actions are confusing to you and may seem unclear. They worry you...he may leave you in the dark and be secretive about where he is or what is he doing. It doesn't surprise me that he 'disappeared', so to speak, without any warning.

Your Saturn opposes his Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Aries. Never an easy aspect to deal with. He may feel emotionally repressed and unable to be as spontaneous in his emotive nature. This is a powerful conjunction and your Saturn touching it is trying to teach him to be a little more emotionally responsible. Makes sense because you mentioned you're older. However, he may be looking for something more spontaneous and with someone who doesn't try to instill wisdom on his behaviors.

His Mars is entirely un-aspected in your 12th. This is not an easy placement, either, when it comes to the expression of sexual drives, anger, etc. He likely felt a kind of disconnect when it came to initiating sex. Maybe you two weren't sexually compatible, or he felt that way. His Pluto squares your Venus so it's not going to be easy to let go...you'll probably feel like there's an intense magnetic quality binding you two, but it doesn't seem entirely healthy to me.

Astrology aside, I feel people who do this [disappear on others, cut them out unexpectedly then show up out of nowhere, etc.] are spiritually undeveloped individuals who need to get their priorities straight and learn how their actions affect others. My best advice would be to move on and break yourself from his spell. He seems alluring because of that Neptunian quality. There's something mysterious about him, right? Something intriguing? Eventually, the Piscean, rose-colored tint surrounding his presence will wear off and you'll find yourself upset, disappointed and sad that he so inconsistent. For some reason, I'm intuiting that it might be difficult for you to remain just as friends... I would just move on.

mergyte666

His Neptune makes a square to your Sun - classic sign of Piscean 'fog' and lack of clarity. His actions are confusing to you and may seem unclear. They worry you...he may leave you in the dark and be secretive about where he is or what is he doing. It doesn't surprise me that he 'disappeared', so to speak, without any warning.

Your Saturn opposes his Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Aries. Never an easy aspect to deal with. He may feel emotionally repressed and unable to be as spontaneous in his emotive nature. This is a powerful conjunction and your Saturn touching it is trying to teach him to be a little more emotionally responsible. Makes sense because you mentioned you're older. However, he may be looking for something more spontaneous and with someone who doesn't try to instill wisdom on his behaviors.

His Mars is entirely un-aspected in your 12th. This is not an easy placement, either, when it comes to the expression of sexual drives, anger, etc. He likely felt a kind of disconnect when it came to initiating sex. Maybe you two weren't sexually compatible, or he felt that way. His Pluto squares your Venus so it's not going to be easy to let go...you'll probably feel like there's an intense magnetic quality binding you two, but it doesn't seem entirely healthy to me.

Astrology aside, I feel people who do this [disappear on others, cut them out unexpectedly then show up out of nowhere, etc.] are spiritually undeveloped individuals who need to get their priorities straight and learn how their actions affect others. My best advice would be to move on and break yourself from his spell. He seems alluring because of that Neptunian quality. There's something mysterious about him, right? Something intriguing? Eventually, the Piscean, rose-colored tint surrounding his presence will wear off and you'll find yourself upset, disappointed and sad that he so inconsistent. For some reason, I'm intuiting that it might be difficult for you to remain just as friends... I would just move on.

Thank you for the answer. You are so right! Everything that you wrote exactly how it was :) The sex was bad, emotionally he is cold to me but we can talk talk and talk and have fun. Like he said I am a very good friend to him and he is happy that he met me :) So we will see how it will be in the future.

I am glad that all was accurate for you and it rang true!

If you think you can somehow manage to be friends, then by all means, go ahead. I always worry for people in such scenarios because I don't like people to get hurt, so that is why I advised you to move on. However I have to remember not everyone has many Scorpio planets like me so other people CAN be friends with an ex-lover in some cases. :D Best of luck to you!

Love2Know

Hello everybody,
I met one guy few months ago. We started to date but suddenly he disappeared. Last week he came back and said that he is very happy that he met me but we can be only friends. He is younger than me 6 years. I like him but I feel that he is affraid of something.

Can we be together more than just friends?

Any thoughts?

Here is our synastry and composite charts(me is blue, he is red):

Sounds like some typical douchbaggery to me. I would be all like bbbbbbbbbbbbbbech please, GOODDAY! Then if you have long hair whip it in his face as you walk away, if not slightly blow on his face then walk away.